Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
    one question? Are the sewers on the build and/or will they be playable?
    i second this question.

and thanks for finding the bloodstains in the videos!

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
      one question to ask. one. go!
      Will all the weapons and items on the BH 1.5 weapons/items list be playable/usable when the team's build comes out?

Comment

• there may be sewage.

Comment

• What is the final boss? (Or bosses; Salem & Golgotha)
          sigpic
          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• B.Zork is the team working on the 40% or 80% build please. Can't wait to see resident evil 1.5 finally.

Comment

there may be sewage.
              ohh cool that sounds great !

Comment

there may be sewage.
                The sewers it is!

Comment

• Sewers? Yes! Then it is true, they are adding most if not all the missing areas in!
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

there may be sewage.
                    im confused... i thought you said to ask a question so it could be answered?

or, since that one didn't count, maybe we should all vote on a question...?

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                      im confused... i thought you said to ask a question so it could be answered?

or, since that one didn't count, maybe we should all vote on a question...?
                      The question was "will the sewers be playable?" The answer was "there may be sewage." Take that as a yes.
                      Last edited by Guest; 12-08-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• We all know there are sewers since it was on the early videos, come on guys. The only question is how complete it is.

I think the most interesting question by far is the one about hidden assets such as different costumes and monsters. I couldn't care less about fan made FMVs or voices. It doesn't bring anything interesting gameplay-wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          I think the most interesting question by far is the one about hidden assets such as different costumes and monsters. I couldn't care less about fan made FMVs or voices. It doesn't bring anything interesting gameplay-wise.
                          I disagree about both of those, since the probability of ever getting the real voice overs or FMVs is nigh impossible I'd like to see what they can do. Or after the release what we can do
                          However you are right about 1.5 gameplay being awesome. I hope they can add in the body armors.

Comment

• It'd be cool if civi Leon and alpha Grant were on this disc and can be played.

For voice overs, I'll be recording my own for Leon and I'll put them on the net. SO if anyone can implement them it'd be cool.

I know it's too late but I would have asked if there will be working puzzles.
                            Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-08-2012, 01:14 PM.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              We all know there are sewers since it was on the early videos, come on guys. The only question is how complete it is.

For me FMV would be amazing as it would make the difference between something that's clearly a mod and someting that could easilly be mistaken for an official product. 1.5, even the 80% build, is rough around the edges, to have FMV sequences introducing and concluding the gameplay experience would make it that much better to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                However you are right about 1.5 gameplay being awesome.
                                I never said the gameplay is awsome, but anyway... Again, I am not interested in fanfic. I am interested in gameplay. If I had to, I would remove any FMVs or fanmade voices and be much happier with just texts on a blackscreen. The same doesn't apply to backgrounds, since they deserve the gameplay. Spending time on FMVs and things like that is just a waste of time and ressources.

Comment

Working...
                                X