Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with geluda, FMV's and or voices would greatly improve the experience. It would distinguish it from a beta or retail game. Also this gives the team a chance to show us what they can do.

It's a;so nice that they are doing bug fixing now. it seems they want this to be as polished as possible, then releasing it.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Well if our calculations are correct the next video is tomorrow.

Comment

• I've always wondered if 1.5 had any alternate outfits. I mean, we've all seen Leon's jacket one with the white and blue - but was that an alternate outfit or just a different design (as in Leon isn't a cop?)

Personally I've always wondered what Elza's would have been like.
        An alternate outfit to play with brown hair and a new biker gear (a.k.a Claire) would be kinda awesome

Not gonna happen but it would be awesome - something like her alternate in RE2 but with the front closed to resemble Elza's motorcross suit.

EDIT: ooooh .. lets hope new material tomorrow - I'd love to see more. Yay! ^^)
        Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 12-08-2012, 01:40 PM.
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          Well if our calculations are correct the next video is tomorrow.
          And I guess that will be shortly followed by one of DXP's butthurt posts full of speculation or weird random things like this reiterated 'basterization' (does he mean bastardization?).
          Last edited by Gemini; 12-08-2012, 01:47 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• What I think would be great is to implement retail RE2's limping system in with/addition to 1.5's bleeding system; perhaps as an optional feature that can be toggled so there's a choice between the two for the player to choose from.

I would assume also that zombies and perhaps other enemies shared also a similar visible damage system, which is why we can see the zombie on the floor with a skeletal arm after a shotgun blast.
            sigpic

Comment

• Yeah I'd really like to know more about the flesh stripped zombie arm, it was just pointed out and I've never seen it til then. However that footage is from the final era. 1.5 never stops giving

Also whats with that DXP guy? He pissed off the team is achieving so much or something?
              Last edited by Darkness; 12-08-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                Yeah I'd really like to know more about the flesh stripped zombie arm, it was just pointed out and I've never seen it til then. However that footage is from the final era. 1.5 never stops giving

Also whats with that DXP guy? He pissed off the team is achieving so much or something?
                He claimed what they are doing isn't new. It can all be done already. But I think he fails to see that PC and PSX are very different in terms of file types. The PSX, from what I gather, is incredibly hard to crack. He's just mad because they are getting all the credit for stuff that can be done. I feel a bit of his pain, but I think they deserve a lot of the credit right now as modding a PS1 game like this is a first.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Aren't these the zombies wearing coats in the labs? Or were there other ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                    Aren't these the zombies wearing coats in the labs? Or were there other ones?
                    The lab zombies are ripped directly from BIO1. So they are the exact same enemy, and are probably not the final design. I think they are a placeholder.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Also whats with that DXP guy? He pissed off the team is achieving so much or something?
                      I'm under the impression that he doesn't like their project because "oh, it takes the lightspot and makes our REAL mods look less inviting!". You know who'd post stuff like that? A 4 year old, but then again he isn't new to this kind of blind attacks against random people. He also did that with c2keo, claiming his backgrounds looked bad in one or another way with completely pointless argumentations.
                      Last edited by Gemini; 12-08-2012, 01:55 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        I'm under the impression that he doesn't like their project because "oh, it takes the lightspot and makes our REAL mods look less inviting!". You know who'd post stuff like that? A 4 year old, but then again he isn't new to this kind of blind attacks against random people. He also did that with c2keo, claiming his backgrounds looked bad in one or another way with completely pointless argumentations.
                        I think c2keo's backgrounds look much better than what's being shown in Distant Memories though. A lot more detail and life to them IMO.
                        Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-08-2012, 01:58 PM.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                          What I think would be great is to implement retail RE2's limping system in with/addition to 1.5's bleeding system; perhaps as an optional feature that can be toggled so there's a choice between the two for the player to choose from.

I would assume also that zombies and perhaps other enemies shared also a similar visible damage system, which is why we can see the zombie on the floor with a skeletal arm after a shotgun blast.
                          I think it'd look better having both at once - bleeding and limping (aka. Dino Crisis 1)
                          Its just that, if the camera is far away, maybe it'd be more noticeable if your limping, clutching your arm.
                          Yet the visual effects of blood are more realistic. Hmmm.. we shall have to wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                            I think it'd look better having both at once - bleeding and limping (aka. Dino Crisis 1)
                            Its just that, if the camera is far away, maybe it'd be more noticeable if your limping, clutching your arm.
                            Yet the visual effects of blood are more realistic. Hmmm.. we shall have to wait and see.
                            Actually that sounds really good. Limping and bleeding, that sounds awesome.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post

Yh, Dino Crisis (also made by Capcom) used this method. Although in that game, when you were bleeding, it drained your health (similar to poison in RE)
                              Regina actually hobbled in a half run (she wasn't as slow as in RE) and she left blood puddles behind her.

It just felt better. And the animations were cool. I used to look seeing the classic RE door openings, but you saw her go through them as it loaded.

Obviously in this game, it probably only cosmetic and won't drain health, but still - my guess is it'll use both. I mean, why change it after RE1?
                              Only to put it back into 2,3 and CV?
                              Surely if when they redid RE2, they would have used the same system, minus the blood of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                Again, that isn't the way it was meant to be by CAPCOM. This would really make this build "bastardized". I don't think the team wants to make a customized version out of it...just complete it like if it was officialy released game by CAPCOM.
                                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X