Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling All 1.5 Detectives

Where do y'all reckon that narrow pass over yonder might lead us to?
    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-09-2012, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Maybe the control room. Or a storage room, since theres a crate there. Or the water flow control area where you use the water key. Or maybe thats the control room...

smaller blood spatter from a zombie like in the teaser with the fat zombie. It really is random or something. Not to mention in the final era they removed elza and leon's gloves
      Last edited by Darkness; 12-09-2012, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        Maybe the control room. Or a storage room, since theres a crate there. Or the water flow control area where you use the water key. Or maybe thats the control room...

smaller blood spatter from a zombie like in the teaser with the fat zombie. It really is random or something. Not to mention in the final era they removed elza and leon's gloves
        That's not the final era, that's roughly around Era 2 (Mid 96) with Leon and Elza gloveless.
        Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

but theres an unsheathing sound in the teaser at the beginning and no cut to the menu @_@...
          either its 1.5 feature or they implemented the feature in which case, i still consider it a 1.5 feature..
          If you press R1 without a gun equipped, you will automatically unsheathe and draw the knife. Letting go of R1 will make your character run around with the knife in hand. Otherwise, if you have a gun equipped, pressing R1 will cause the character to draw his/her gun instead. It's different from DC2's system since in that game you can use the side arm at any time with the press of a button, which is clearly not the case in 1.5.
          Last edited by biohazard_star; 12-09-2012, 02:25 AM.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• ^Unconfirmed speculation. Don't think there's anything to confirm stuff related to equipment and controls. Don't even recall Curator touching that subject.
            Last edited by Carnivol; 12-09-2012, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• Personally, I love unconfirmed speculation ;-)

Comment

It's current day name is the G3, its in CoD.
                Mac-10 is an SMG. Not the same one as in retail 2 either.
                No, the G3 it's the original first model, the MC51 is a derivation of it, you can also spot the resemblance with the StG. 44.

Comment

• You people and your knowledge of guns is somewhat alarming ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    You people and your knowledge of guns is somewhat alarming ...
                    My thought too...
                    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Hey Carnivol, when are ya gonna tell me which anime your avatar is from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                        Hey Carnivol, when are ya gonna tell me which anime your avatar is from?
                        It's from one of the greatest scenes to've been in a movie, ever, - aka. the singing scene from Whisper of the Heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                          ^Unconfirmed speculation. Don't think there's anything to confirm stuff related to equipment and controls. Don't even recall Curator touching that subject.
                          Not sure what you're jumping on my case for. He showed it in his goromacida video: http://youtu.be/ZO3Jpng6YGA?t=5m48s
                          Then there's that short bit at the start of the Halloween video with Elza readying her knife. You can hear an unsheathing sound effect playing the first time Elza draws her knife, but none the second time Elza readies her knife since it's already out of the sheath.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

• Doesn't exactly show anything about the controls there ;p
                            (While it's of course reasonable to suspect the controls to be similar to retail - but at least RE1 kept changing them around until the last minute ...)
                            Last edited by Carnivol; 12-09-2012, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Haha that's definitely true about the controls. But control set-up aside, I think it's very reasonable to assume that the character needs to unequip his/her firearm first before you can use the knife. It is a last resort weapon, after all. ;-)
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• I can't remember doe's 1.5 have auto aim ?

Comment

Working...
                                X