Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
    And considering we are lacking most 100% accurate backgrounds in original quality, getting them perfect isn't necessary.

Notice how the person didn't post video or anything of that nature, nor anything to backup who they are.
    I'm sure this is an under the radar project. :/
    An Apple a day can keep anyone away, if thrown hard enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
      And we were wrong:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6836[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]6837[/ATTACH]

The colours are slightly off, but is not that handy to match RGB or HSV values with this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6838[/ATTACH]

Now I'm pretty sure they used Mental Ray to do the final renders, and if you want to recreate a 100% accurate render copy of BioHazard 1.5/2, you have to use this.
      Yeah Softimage was officially given support for mental ray in 96 but try to now explain what they did when they made BH1? since they didn't work on 1 for like a few months in 96 and release it so what we're talking maybe middle/beginning of 95? they wouldn't have had access to Mental Ray so it was just standard software rendering using specific materials and using ray tracing to create shadows so in honesty no you don't need to use mental ray I never do when I render anything pre-rendered and the results are the same. And for those who are also wanting to know why some renders in the trial edition bgs look well crappy and rough round the edges it has nothing to do with doing low setting rendering its actually IPR rendering and that is used to do a quick render so you can adjust lighting in real time that you can keep updating via the render viewer Maya has this option so I would assume all the other 3D applications also have it.

oh and Silent Hell I like how you have just gone over to the 123 modding forums and nabbed most of that information because I can clearly see my own comparisons and Raccoon Marcus's I don't mind you shoving it up here but I do mind not being credited for doing all the leg work.
      Last edited by DXP; 06-23-2012, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
        Yeah Softimage was officially given support for mental ray in 96 but try to now explain what they did when they made BH1? since they didn't work on 1 for like a few months in 96 and release it so what we're talking maybe middle/beginning of 95? they wouldn't have had access to Mental Ray so it was just standard software rendering using specific materials and using ray tracing to create shadows so in honesty no you don't need to use mental ray I never do when I render anything pre-rendered and the results are the same. And for those who are also wanting to know why some renders in the trial edition bgs look well crappy and rough round the edges it has nothing to do with doing low setting rendering its actually IPR rendering and that is used to do a quick render so you can adjust lighting in real time that you can keep updating via the render viewer Maya has this option so I would assume all the other 3D applications also have it.

oh and Silent Hell I like how you have just gone over to the 123 modding forums and nabbed most of that information because I can clearly see my own comparisons and Raccoon Marcus's I don't mind you shoving it up here but I do mind not being credited for doing all the leg work.
        I thought that the fact there were different fonts made it obvious it wasn't mine until the last one.
        An Apple a day can keep anyone away, if thrown hard enough.

Comment

• I'm tired of hearing every time "We need video as proofs" and other shit like that.
          Again we've to wait and see if it's the real deal or not ;)
          ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• I forgot where I saw it, but someone was trying to "prove" that the backgrounds were real, by comparing one of these new screenshots to one of c2keo's really old background recreations ... that's like back asswards. Shouldn't the backgrounds be compared to OLD media ... which we at least KNOW is real?

Also, I love how I see people request "new" stuff. Like "Stuff we haven't seen before", as if THAT would prove anything? I mean, nothing would seem more fake than something people can't even confirm whether is real or not... Want Elza in her SuperGirl outfit? OK! Here's Elza in SuperGirl outfit! Bet you haven't seen that before . . . How's that for some authenticity?

Comment

• I forgot where I saw it, but someone was trying to "prove" that the backgrounds were real, by comparing one of these new screenshots to one of c2keo's really old background recreations ... that's like back asswards. Shouldn't the backgrounds be compared to OLD media ... which we at least KNOW is real?

Also, I love how I see people request "new" stuff. Like "Stuff we haven't seen before", as if THAT would prove anything? I mean, nothing would seem more fake than something people can't even confirm whether is real or not... Want Elza in her SuperGirl outfit? OK! Here's Elza in SuperGirl outfit! Bet you haven't seen that before . . . How's that for some authenticity?

Comment

• Im still intrigued on using the 'Memory Card' to save games.
                Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Carnivol - That's a good point. If they showed something completely new, we wouldn't be able to tell if it's authentic or not anyway. My biggest fear in all of this, is that since this version is very incomplete, a lot of the rooms will be missing, and that we've more or less seen most of the game through footage throughout the years. Even if the rooms are on the disc and are "restored", I do get the sinking feeling that through previews, we've seen a good chunk of the gameplay and areas, just missing some things here and there.

Darkside05 - That could be a rough translation. IIRC, the image of the MO Disc (from the first Resident Evil) where used to represent the "Memory Cards", which may simply be like a memory disc/CD similar to a CD-R in the real world. Another fear related to this, from the curator build, we saw that when Elza picked up ammunition, it didn't cut to a menu screen, it simply appeared on screen, with a 2D representation of the ammo floating, asking the player if they wanted to pick it up. Now, we know a menu exists, and from a very early state, but perhaps it was disabled in this version? We might not even get a chance to see any save items, or even areas where we COULD save the game.

Last edited by doriantoki; 06-23-2012, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• ^ Menu is definitely working in this build. Curator plays around with the inventory debug features in his goromacida video. As for the areas we haven't seen yet, a huge chunk of the upper floors of the RPD, as well as the sewers, remain unseen. That's at least a quarter of the game world unknown to us, which hopefully is intact in this build.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      She has a Supergirl alt costume? Cool!
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                        She has a Supergirl alt costume? Cool!
                        Exactly.
                        Last edited by Carnivol; 06-23-2012, 05:55 AM. Reason: Made of dur butter / 2k monies (pr. pound)

Comment

• I know the pics are legit but who said the game would be released? I don't think the owner mentioned it was going to be released.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Apparently he has a release date confirmed, but it wasn't known what it was. (Ketsui can confirm)
                            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• At least I want to know is it this summer?

Ketsui?

sorry for my impatience I just like to know if the game is expected this soon?
                              Last edited by GamerTak3r; 06-23-2012, 06:56 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
                                Apparently he has a release date confirmed, but it wasn't known what it was. (Ketsui can confirm)
                                Yes i can confirm that.
                                Aniway i suppose it will be released very soon if is true that has a release date.
                                ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

Working...
                                X