Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    There's literally nothing to chase.
    Probably true, sadly. I don't think there was ever an official word on how complete RE 3.5 was when it was scrapped, could have been very early. And on top of that, while collectors of RE 1.5 have popped up from time to time, not a single individual has popped up with any new material on RE 3.5 since the original Capcom videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
      Probably true, sadly. I don't think there was ever an official word on how complete RE 3.5 was when it was scrapped, could have been very early. And on top of that, while collectors of RE 1.5 have popped up from time to time, not a single individual has popped up with any new material on RE 3.5 since the original Capcom videos.
      It didn't get very far into development at all really. The hacked out list of areas was pretty much all there was, give or take a bunch of misc. elements.
      Last edited by News Bot; 12-10-2012, 01:52 PM.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        It didn't get very far into development at all really. The hacked out list of areas was pretty much all there was, give or take a bunch of misc. elements.
        Ah, so most probably, what footage / gameplay they shown at E3 that year was pretty much all they had made of RE 3.5 so far, and as it was scrapped shortly afterwards, that's probably all that was, what we have seen so far.

Comment

• and there may not have been any leaks. There really isn't anything to chase at all. 1.5 however...

Comment

• Inflames is still around, I'm sure others can reassure that too, spoke to him a couple of months ago actually.
            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• I think the first thing I'll do after The Team (Sandwich?) releases it is to make a playthrough of the game with pop up commentary and with Hot Chocolate playing in the background just for the hilarity of it. XD

Comment

• what happens when someone tweets kamiya footage of them playing 1.5?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  what happens when someone tweets kamiya footage of them playing 1.5?
                  By that time, the cat will already be out of the bag, spread far and wide into the internet. The Team is smart, no one knows who they are, not much Kamiya can do really at the point of it's mass release anyway. Regardless, footage of The Team playing and translating the game is already out there, haven't heard a peep from kamiya yet.

Comment

• who knows, maybe when capcom doesn't exist anymore a beta of resident evil 3.5 could resurface..

i know that there are just few rooms finished, but who cares, it's still a resident evil beta And maybe in future someone could create a fan-mod based on the concept.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      I highly doubt she uses a gun in 1.5, That doesn't and wouldn't make sense.
                      she did at some point in RE2 production, when animations and skins were different from retail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                        To be able to play a completed build (nevermind getting to play it at all) fan made or not is remarkable.
                        We shouldn’t forget that the remaining 60% of the mod will not be wrought purely from guesswork; rather, it will be richly informed by truck-loads of publicly available media. I’d imagine that only the Sewer chapter will present a significant challenge.

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                        I was at one point thinking c2keo, due to his absence ... but as far as I know, the absence reasons are private/personal and not related to anything top secret.
                        Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                        What do you mean? He might have stopped on his chase but I'm sure that he heard the news and he's just waiting for the release of the game too.
                        I wish they (Inflames & c2keo) would at least let us know that they’re still breathing...

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        what happens when someone tweets kamiya footage of them playing 1.5?
                        I’d imagine he’d respond with a crass “I feel sorry for you to play such crap” or something.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        This makes sense... just a few disjointed rooms and an early concept layout probably.
                        Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-10-2012, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Well...we know that the 40% build has voice lines implementation working, because of SHERRYYYY
                          Last edited by Darkness; 12-10-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• That's more than likely to be a VAG sample, totally different from XA streams and full dubs.
                            Last edited by Gemini; 12-10-2012, 02:59 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Yeah. It's most likely an audio sample loaded into memory, rather than being streamed. (Compare it to the STAAARRRSSS cry of Nemesis, basically)

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                                she did at some point in RE2 production, when animations and skins were different from retail.
                                Don't believe she ever did. If you're referring to using her 1.5 model in Leon's scenario via codes, she has the handgun because Leon does... Hence why her model then has a glove on...
                                But there is no evidence at all to backup the fact that she uses weapons, she's a child. She wouldn't know how to and its not very probable in a game, especially in those times.

Comment

Working...
                                X