Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the gif fest has begun. Oh the internet.
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
      And the gif fest has begun. Oh the internet.
      Sorry, I can't help but always turn my posts into a mini-Tumblr.

Comment

• Emma Stone looks so hot on that gif lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
          Resident Evil 4. Forever I am in your infinite amazement.
          merc mode alone is infinitely amazing, i swear it gets harder every single time i play.

Originally posted by Mrox2
          Indeed now seriously if Sherry used a gun ... that would be very random and silly shes just a little girl ...
          i dont get why this is so far-fetched? shes not 4. every female in my family could handle a shotgun by age 12, and in the middle of a zombie apocalypse i think elza would take 2min to show her how to change clips and chamber a round if it meant her living or dying.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
            every female in my family could handle a shotgun by age 12
            Man that's quite the family. "Eat your vegetables, OR ELSE!"

Comment

• ^lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                The chief would still be more important, both elza and leon meet the chief, and he doesn't die when you meet him. He lays wounded on the couch. You might go back and find him dead later or missing or dying.
                I would've liked this better than finding him boning a corpse while playing as Claire, while baby sitting a little girl, imo.

Comment

• @ all the squabbling

Comment

• WTH ...
                    RE4 was awesome "SW 4 Ever !"
                    RE5 Was "Pale and empty"
                    RE6 Had potential to prove better than 5 but was done in a very lazy way ...

RE2 is still on TOP

I'd prefer RE3 though, nothing beats Nemesis, my only wish is to see a RE3make faithful to the origin and modernized.
                    Last edited by Mrox2; 12-11-2012, 12:43 PM.
                    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Even to this day I still don't understand why RE4 was so popular. I don't want to get into that though, this being a 1.5 thread and all.

Comment

• So ... does nobody have the link to the 1.5 soundtrack (the latest updated version)
                        I searched and searched but can't find it anywhere.
                        I remember seeing it but I can't remember where .. its really bugging me..
                        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I would like to know if the team that has Re1.5 could release the soundtrack? I don't think it would be too hard since the Playstation music converters do a good job and can export in music formats like .wav

Edit: Oh my god! RaccoonSurvivor posted his comment right before me and I didn't know it had to do with the soundtrack! We fans must think a like.
                          Last edited by Black~Crow; 12-11-2012, 02:08 PM.
                          I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• I lost the DL link, here are the 3 not included in HUNK's Scenario. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL27373CA33F7F62A8

The others are retail 2 and 4th survivor ost. And anything else...isn't on the internet.
                            Last edited by Darkness; 12-11-2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                              I would like to know if the team that has Re1.5 could release the soundtrack? I don't think it would be too hard since the Playstation music converters do a good job and can export in music formats like .wav

Edit: Oh my god! RaccoonSurvivor posted his comment right before me and I didn't know it had to do with the soundtrack! We fans must think a like.

Hehe .. yh there was a small one from the tracks that we knew about (most are in RE2 but reused in new ways .. for EG the track that plays in 1.5's precinct is reused for the Factory Warehouse in RE2)

There is actually only 3 new tracks that were unheard of. Lets hope more are released and revealed..
                              I alreasy have the amazing Beta Birkin track from the Darkside Chronicles OST - they reused it instead of RE2's version which has a totally different backing and echo effects.
                              Red Lab is a fantastic track. It was only ever used in one room in RE2, the one with the machine gun in from Scenario B.
                              (Its the room with super lickers and it needed the 2 fingerprints, its also in Outbreak #1 where you get the blowtorch)
                              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• I guess we are talking about marvin compilation, with 15 tunes. it worths, i hear it all the time. its around here some pages ago.

talking in OST, i just want to see the gorilla track complete. that song is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X