Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetroRain
    replied
    Guys, there's two options:

- Offer to help with the 1.5 Restoration project
    - Or be patient

The fact that this project is even being done at all is a great thing.

Remember, it took a team of about 50 back in the day to make RE2. And this is just a team of a few.

And having made a small Megaman homebrew demo for the NES, I can tell you right now doing a project like this takes A LOT of time. And programming the NES isn't very hard, but the PlayStation is a much bigger beast. Not to mention real life and its financial matters that come with it. And also with the project comes burn-out and and a loss of motivation. Sometimes motivation dwindles, and it could be a while before it comes back.

I don't think the project is dead. I think it is very much alive. However, it is going to take time. It could very well be between 3 to 5 years. But when you think about how time just goes right on by, this isn't really that long.

The only logical thing to do is offer to help with it in anyway, or just sit back and be patient. That's really all you can do.

And this last point is just my personal preference I'm throwing out there. I was more interested in Behind the Mask than I was in this restoration project. It's not every day when someone decides to make a RE game from scratch, on real hardware, and push the hardware to its limits. To me, that is a very great undertaking. And Gemini's project helped inspire me to make my Megaman homebrew demo.

Anyway, that's my take on all of this.

Have a nice day!
    Last edited by RetroRain; 04-09-2017, 11:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Unmasked
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
    Well two things can happen I think ,

1) the game will come out hopefully this year or next
    2) the game wont ever come out because it's too much work for someone to take on.

Look at the card saga wars fan game , they said there was going to be a Demo but we never got one , I think we were lucky enough to get what got with the V build and then the battle coliseum mode , we also have someone trying to remake the RE4 hookman version , but I don't see that game being 100% completed either.
    Life always gets in the way with fan games then a lot of fan devs just lose interest.

Hopefully we might see another demo or update in the future but I really don't see the 1.5 project or RE4 ( hookman Project ) ever being truly 100% completed.
    Also, thank Colvin, Martin and other idiots for breaking any possibility on getting more original builds of 1.5

Leave a comment:

• chrisliam2
    replied
    Well two things can happen I think ,

1) the game will come out hopefully this year or next
    2) the game wont ever come out because it's too much work for someone to take on.

Look at the card saga wars fan game , they said there was going to be a Demo but we never got one , I think we were lucky enough to get what got with the V build and then the battle coliseum mode , we also have someone trying to remake the RE4 hookman version , but I don't see that game being 100% completed either.
    Life always gets in the way with fan games then a lot of fan devs just lose interest.

Hopefully we might see another demo or update in the future but I really don't see the 1.5 project or RE4 ( hookman Project ) ever being truly 100% completed.

Leave a comment:

• Unmasked
    replied
    Originally posted by leftshoe18 View Post
    Better late than never!
    Even if im agree with you on that i cant wait that long for a game. Life passes faster than we think, need to get focused on other stuff, etc.

Leave a comment:

• PROTOBOY
    replied
    Originally posted by Northman View Post
    Nope. We're in the Duke Nukem Forever-phase now. And if this is anything like DNF's dev cycle, we'll see a release roughly around the year 2026.
    No way!!!!

I was hopping to leave the forum, just in order for the time pass by itself, but still......

Even their youtube seems to be freeze..

Leave a comment:

• leftshoe18
    replied
    we'll see a release roughly around the year 2026
    Better late than never!

Leave a comment:

• Northman
    replied
    Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
    Hello Guys!!

Any news??
    Nope. We're in the Duke Nukem Forever-phase now. And if this is anything like DNF's dev cycle, we'll see a release roughly around the year 2026.

Leave a comment:

• PROTOBOY
    replied
    Hello Guys!!

Any news??

By the way, let's vote for this one!!

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/29...ode-veronica-x

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    Oh no
    TFW

Still hyped for 1.5 ofc, Skyrim addiction amongst other things for now, to keep the ´facets of my insanity at bay(namely this).

STILL ROOTIN FOR THE TEAM
    Last edited by Guest; 03-30-2017, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Deathlygasm
    replied
    Oh no

Leave a comment:

• Deathlygasm
    replied
    Originally posted by meer View Post
    Could be.

This one is from Jesus Trollmero I think, dont know if it is one of blacks multis though.
    LMAO I completly forgot about that scrub, he wasn't as obnoxious Blackcrow so I guess thats why.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Is your fucking sig from one of those many fake accounts BlackCrow made?
    Could be.

This one is from Jesus Trollmero I think, dont know if it is one of blacks multis though.

Leave a comment:

• Deathlygasm
    replied
    Originally posted by meer View Post
    oh my cod
    Is your fucking sig from one of those many fake accounts BlackCrow made?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Unmasked View Post
    There are more bathrooms in the Guardhouse. Also you have a big forest to shit on.
    oh my cod

Leave a comment:

• Unmasked
    replied
    Imagine have a case of Diarrhea in the spencer mansion and the one bathroom is occupied.
    There are more bathrooms in the Guardhouse. Also you have a big forest to shit on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X