Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DSC View Post
    I wouldn't mind waiting until Easter at all if need be, but I do remain hopeful that perhaps we will see the unmastered build on Christmas until the team finishes their own modification. Fingers crossed
    I know a lot of you here will disagree with me on this, but hear me out...

What if the team released the game in four segments, one for each chapter (RPD, Sewer, Factory, Lab)?

Based on what we've been given so far, it seems that the team has thus far worked the most on the RPD. If we're all so impatient here, maybe we could play the RPD chapter and wait for the rest? Perhaps instead of dividing the game into four segments, we could have a "trial" featuring the RPD chapter, with a full release later on...

Comment

• Does someone have the Bioflames image of the control panel puzzle in the boiler room?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        Based on what we've been given so far, it seems that the team has thus far worked the most on the RPD. If we're all so impatient here, maybe we could play the RPD chapter and wait for the rest? Perhaps instead of dividing the game into four segments, we could have a "trial" featuring the RPD chapter, with a full release later on...
        I don't really get the logic behind your post. They will release it when they are done with it, not before. It's a weird idea thinking they could release it in many parts just to satisfy people who can't wait a few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
          Does someone have the Bioflames image of the control panel puzzle in the boiler room?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.basement.3powerroom02.png
Views:	2
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	402056

Comment

• Thanks! They've deffinately done their own thing with that one, I'm curious to see what it's all about.

Comment

• My guess is they couldn't figure out how to work the puzzle with the final looking one and went their own route on the power terminal. I believe this is the power room. It's extremely similiar to the power room in RE2 with the map and armory unlocking puzzle.

Attached Files
              Last edited by Darkness; 12-13-2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                I don't really get the logic behind your post. They will release it when they are done with it, not before. It's a weird idea thinking they could release it in many parts just to satisfy people who can't wait a few months.
                Exactly. And even somehow it's kinda cool looking forward to it.
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Yeah it's exciting. And I would personally really want them to take all their time until they are really fully satisfied with it.

Comment

• Maybe they will reuse the power unit puzzle from Retail RE2? The control panel looks a bit similar toward the top.

The Diamond Key opens the door near the 1st save room. Have your shotgun ready,because this cramped room is full of zombies.There's only a film for Leon to f...

Comment

• It looks similiar. I conclude they are learning what they can from the retail power puzzle and suit it for their own needs in 1.5.

Comment

• For those interested, I am uploading the Resident Evil 1.5 OST to my server and I will share it with you guys. This is the one that Marvin created and features 15 tracks.

EDIT:
                        It's uploaded!! Download it right HERE!!
                        Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-13-2012, 07:40 PM.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          For those interested, I am uplaoding the Resident Evil 1.5 OST to my server and I will share it with you guys. This is the one that Marvin created and features 15 tracks.
                          very good, young dude. i wonder how peoplez managed to supress footsteps and the other sounds to extract the audio. and i have a feeling that fight with the monster(1 or 2) is not from 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                            is this saturn version of re1 emulated on something well? i dont have the system but would like to test it out.
                            There are some alright Saturn emulators out there.... the Saturn version of Resident Evil 1 is easily the best version content wise.... PC is a close second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              Where does this "few months" figure come from?

Comment

• I am sure we will get the game on xmas. If not then, then it will be soon after, maybe within the next month.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X