Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deathlygasm
    replied
    Imagine have a case of Diarrhea in the spencer mansion and the one bathroom is occupied.

Leave a comment:

• SolidSnake11
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
    Well, this thread went to shit.
    *Uruguay

Leave a comment:

• Graco
    replied
    *rimshot*

Leave a comment:

• Darkness
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy_Jazz View Post
    There's a direct correlation between the quality of this thread and the time since the last piece of new info on 1.5 being posted.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy_Jazz
    replied
    There's a direct correlation between the quality of this thread and the time since the last piece of new info on 1.5 being posted.

Leave a comment:

• DSC
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    The officers had a stocked supply of spackle buckets that they would store under the few desks they had.

There's ONE toilet in the entire Mansion. I guess if it was in use, the researchers would have to Penguin walk to the Guardhouse. Although maybe they were savages and used the tub and mashed it down with their feet.

I believe the term for that is "waffle stomping"

Leave a comment:

• MeganGrass
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy_Jazz
    replied
    Don't be so silly.

It was Coolio.

Leave a comment:

• Graco
    replied
    R. Kelly was originally a character in 1.5.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy_Jazz
    replied
    Not sure I get where you're coming from, I'm suggesting it's a waterfall of RPD pee. Wading through it is one thing, getting it in your face and hair is another...

Leave a comment:

• Unmasked
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy_Jazz View Post
    No wonder Claire and Leon refuse to walk through the waterfall obsticle and demand turning it off first...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10374[/ATTACH]
    But that is like ''This door is closed. A craving of...'' bitch please, i have a shotgun i dont need keys anymore if you know what i mean.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy_Jazz
    replied
    No wonder Claire and Leon refuse to walk through the waterfall obsticle and demand turning it off first...

Click image for larger version

Name:	RE2 Sewers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	404982

Leave a comment:

• Graco
    replied
    The sewers were pretty close by. I would just piss/deuce down the manhole. You're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    Originally posted by DSC View Post
    I just want to see a set of bathrooms somewhere in the police station, as well as the labs.
    The officers had a stocked supply of spackle buckets that they would store under the few desks they had.

There's ONE toilet in the entire Mansion. I guess if it was in use, the researchers would have to Penguin walk to the Guardhouse. Although maybe they were savages and used the tub and mashed it down with their feet.
    Last edited by Snake Plissken; 02-22-2017, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy_Jazz
    replied
    Maybe the T and G viruses are just placebos and all the B.O.Ws are the result ofholding onto your pee too long. Newsbot, is there any evidence to disprove this compelling theory?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X