Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    Who knows what will be in the trailer. It was already stated that there will be a huge surprise. I wonder what it will be?
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Who ever is doing all the backgrounds for this project has amazing skill I love it !!
      just think next week we will all be saying merry christmas with the next update Really looking forword to it !

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        The Spark Shot was apparently planned to appear in the original Resident Evil 2, dubbed Resident Evil 1.5 by fans. What its role would have been is unknown, though by accessing the demo disk included with the original Resident Evil and with a little help from GameShark, it can be found in the game's files, under the Japanese name "Air Taser." It appears the weapon was originally going to be re-loadable (as was the flamethrower), as "Air Taser ammo" can also be found. Equipping the weapon and trying to fire it will cause the game to crash.
        From what i recall... while messing with the thrower cartridge reloading.... you can also access the re-loadable "clips" for the sparkshit with a gameshark and reload as normal just like you can with the flamethrower. I wish my old youtube account didnt get deleted, i have a video showing the reloading with the thrower. (this was all on the retail)

Comment

• I don't get what the big deal is here. The sparkshot and flame thrower are retail weapons. It's obvious you don't find ammo because the game already had an abundance of weapons that suited all and any situations. They're just throw away weapons to make travel in those particular areas where they are found a little easier, while conserving ammo for your main weapons. Why are we treating them like they're some sort of mysterious deep cover secret? They're not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
            youtuber: Hoping we finally get to play the game on xmas, even if it's just the unfinished version.
            MrBZork: so sorry for too many waits. still look forward to advent 4 and christmas news. expect big surprise.
            I am dying to find out what this big surprise is. Shit, I'd cry if they gave us the vanilla version just to wet out appetite.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              I am dying to find out what this big surprise is. Shit, I'd cry if they gave us the vanilla version just to wet out appetite.
              You're seriously hoping for that aren't you? :L It would be amazing but unfortunately I doubt it. I don't know what to expect from this Christmas 'news' but what I do believe is that both versions will be released simultaneously.

Comment

• I am a bit over excited and I do apologize if I've said I expect the game on Xmas, but I just really do. Chances are we won't but I still have hope, however how the slight of a chance there is.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Well the game will be release soon!, why? well i dont see the point of release these trailers, teaser, advent, etc one after other, if the game would take like 3 or 4 months more, rite? so, if is not in christmas will be in january. I'm sure about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clawditoh View Post
                    Well the game will be release soon!, why? well i dont see the point of release these trailers, teaser, advent, etc one after other, if the game would take like 3 or 4 months more, rite? so, if is not in christmas will be in january. I'm sure about that.
                    Yeah, I'm thinking if not Christmas then New Years or shortly thereafter. Sounds like it's very close with all these teasers.

Comment

Well the game will be release soon!, why? well i dont see the point of release these trailers, teaser, advent, etc one after other, if the game would take like 3 or 4 months more, rite? so, if is not in christmas will be in january. I'm sure about that.
                      As nice as that sounds, you can't be sure of anything. Only when the party involved decides to tell us a date
                      Last edited by Guest; 12-18-2012, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Calm down, new guys. The raw 40% build + the "fixed" version will be released in their own good time, as promised, when "da team" is ready - whether that's Christmas 2012, or Easter 2013, or whatever their date is supposed to be. We've waited all this time. We can afford to wait a little longer.

As for me, I'm hoping we see something new from the Sewers in the next Advent video (fingers crossed). Probably not, but one can always hope. It's what's kept a lot of us going so far.
                        Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                        Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                          Calm down, new guys. The raw 40% build + the "fixed" version will be released in their own good time, as promised, when "da team" is ready - whether that's Christmas 2012, or Easter 2013, or whatever their date is supposed to be. We've waited all this time. We can afford to wait a little longer.

As for me, I'm hoping we see something new from the Sewers in the next Advent video (fingers crossed). Probably not, but one can always hope. It's what's kept a lot of us going so far.
                          i dont worry about waiting more. philips owe me a new television for a month, and nothing till now. if i can wait for a TV, i can wait for 1.5 longer.

anyway, id like to see the aligators or a birkin different mutation.

Comment

• Don't think the baby alligators/alligators are in the 40%.
                            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

Hey Nostradamus, I guess you are the one helping them with map issues and you're in charge of fixing the remaining characters animations? Please share exclusive details about their schedule, how far they are in the development process and what's left to be done.
                              Last edited by Rick Hunter; 12-18-2012, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                                Calm down, new guys. The raw 40% build + the "fixed" version will be released in their own good time, as promised, when "da team" is ready - whether that's Christmas 2012, or Easter 2013, or whatever their date is supposed to be. We've waited all this time. We can afford to wait a little longer.

Are you sure about that? Do you have talk with developers? Some info? Thanks!
                                I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

Working...
                                X