Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B rank, No wonder the time was good. How many sprays did you get through?

Comment

• On the topic of ranking and speed runs, I wonder if they're going to be hacking in rewards for the clear save file. Infinite ammo MC51, magnum, M10 and rocket launcher? Those are the standard fare bonuses after all. I assume that restroom door they added to the first floor east hallway is going to end up as the costume change room for New Game+. Leon's civilian outfit is probably going to end up being his alt outfit. How about Elza's though? Claire's costume, perhaps (would go nicely with that Claire missing poster in the hallway)? In any case, there's a ton of unused official costume concepts available for both of them.

A "7th Survivor" mode wouldn't hurt too.
      Last edited by biohazard_star; 12-20-2012, 07:37 AM.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	552125_360984490642961_13447388_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	402104

My time: Leon B.

Comment

• Yeah someone should create a resident evil speedrun thread and let the best man win ! but if you call yourself a true RE professional, let's see you finish RE3 on hard mode without any saves and without infinite weapons ! i was barely able to finish RE3 in hard mode with 5 saves in 3:40h and without the use of aid sprays !
          Last edited by Guest; 12-20-2012, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
            I know what you mean. I used to play a lot of games like that, ie: get only the necessary items and plow through everything else, know the answer to puzzles on the first try, etc. I used to love playing RE2 and SotN especially in this way. I was just imagining it now, and if I were to attempt something like this again I'd get tripped up the simplest things, like which torches to light in the correct order in the media room. I can't remember off the top of my head, lol.
            I tried playing RE2 for the first time in...10-12 years or so Saturday night. Oh man. It was almost like I had never played it before hahaha. I didn't even make it out of the police station before I went to bed.
            sigpic
            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• speed run thread created, continue talking there.
              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                speed run thread created, continue talking there.
                maybe the original 40% 1.5 lasts only 20min.... who knows...

Comment

• So, did MrBZork say we get a surprise tomorrow?
                  Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                    So, did MrBZork say we get a surprise tomorrow?
                    No.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                      So, did MrBZork say we get a surprise tomorrow?
                      Sunday
                      I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

• And Christmas day.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                          maybe the original 40% 1.5 lasts only 20min.... who knows...
                          Pretty sure it lasts 10 seconds if you jump rooms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                            What if there is no end condition? Just jump around forever.... now that would be funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              What if there is no end condition? Just jump around forever.... now that would be funny.

EDIT: wtf@double post? WHO STOLE MY COOKIE! BIT*C!
                              Last edited by Marvin; 12-20-2012, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• You're right, not sure the last boss is in the game. That would really suck

Comment

Working...
                                X