Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, totally! I can't wait and I think what the team is doing will be amazing. I'm merely saying that for those who are saying the price for the 80% build will go down I think you are probably mistaken.

Comment

• Totally agree with what Darkness said.

Originally posted by jomino View Post
      Yeah, totally! I can't wait and I think what the team is doing will be amazing. I'm merely saying that for those who are saying the price for the 80% build will go down I think you are probably mistaken.
      Problem is, it's not known to be available, impossible to fix a price tag. Demand might increase, but there's no known offer behind. So its value can't fluctuate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        If it raises the demand for 80% good, I'd rather it get more expensive and actually TURN UP than it never see the light of day. And about the labs being empty even in the 80%, no sorry, no. Inflames shots have the train, annette, the final birkin, birkin on the train, those are final things. The game's story was mostly done. It was polishing, certain rooms, certain connections that weren't done by the time of scrapping. The team can take mild creative liberties in certain things, but the labs background's BARELY changed from 1.5 to 2, so guess what else probably remained similiar? The story composition. Marvin is infected, sherry is infected. Wait and see what the team can do. I will bet you will feel like you are playing the 80% build when its all said and done. Wait for MrBZork's words that we hang on and give them a chance to wow you.
        Almost all of that can be recreated.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• More pointless bickering?

Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Fair enough they might not be able to get things word for word, but they have more than enough material to get things close to the point that it's not going to make much difference. At the end of the day the game isn't going to be fully legit but it's not going to be as bare as a brick wall either. I'm sure the team are fully capable of using the resources that are available to them to keep game events interesting regardless of how accurate their script is.

Comment

• We don't know if the script is on the rom. Probably not but what might be on the rom is most of the dialogue strings? Let me put it this way. They have access to WAY MORE than anyone else!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                It would be sooooo logical to recreate backgrounds manually (with a perspective that doesn't match) and post comparisons pictures taken from Kim's website if they had access to the 80% build. You realize that based on that your assumption they might have the 80% build is silly, don't you?
                You are as loooogical as wooden leg of table. If you cannot use THE MATERIAL of 80% but you know exact layout.
                Imagine shit storm if we would detect authentic 80% build objects from the TEAM.
                "Who cares about all the releases of original 40% and the fixed. GIVE US 80% BUILD!!!! NOW! OR DIE!"

I won't argue with you anymore. I simply detect there is not enough gray cells in your brain to be constructive in essense of logic. Period.
                Live Your life, and don't boop this thread.
                ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• You're the kind of conspiracy lover kind of guy, aren't you. Your theory of them having the 80% build but recreating different assets just to hide it is just awfully stupid and laughable. And yes, with that level of argumentation it would me my pleasure if you could stop arguing with me.

Comment

• Lol, I never agreed on nor based any statements that they HAVE IT! I simply echoed that I wouldn't be surprised if they have it.
                    How can one be superior in intelligence if one can not even read?

But here we go again:
                    Blind my eyes with acid sticks , but since when this became fact? we have no clue what soever of the origins of their build. They having such rare thing , i would not be surprised if they had even the 100% build... If ya would know that in beta world there are actually obligations in order to keep level of respect, said that . it means it would be totally possible to have 'premission' to hack/fix/restourate 40% at same time also owning 80% build with the 'permission' not to leak it. i'd sure take a sniff out of it if i would be the hacker/coder of this project.

EDIT: and it is not awfully stupid and laughable. If you had such source you would use it resource until point of 'detection' (if you are rquired not to leak anything out of it). Reconstructing backgroudns however might considered as guess work.

EDIT #2: I reccomend you, Rick, to update your avatar to Batman picture. As I can see certain simlarities from the movie. Or lets start separate thread, as you simply can't shut the **** up. I simply can't shut up arguing couz your statements toward me are huge lie. And you would 'win' if I would shut up. And you would 'coin' into your e-penis.

EDIT #3: this all started by you worring 1.5 "MOD" being empty [speaking of laughable, well, mark this line, THIS IS!] . Play WOW its ritch and steals 40% of your life time in its FULLNESS and NEVER ENDING battles

EDIT #4: since you where so eager to send people to search for word definitions than here is your link
                    Definition, Synonyms, Translations of conspiracy by The Free Dictionary

There simply is no deducing shit out of my mouth that could lead you to use this word. I am shocked. Are you like 9?
                    Last edited by Marvin; 12-21-2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      We don't know if the script is on the rom. Probably not but what might be on the rom is most of the dialogue strings? Let me put it this way. They have access to WAY MORE than anyone else!
                      It's possible some tidbits of information are there, although I doubt much of the script was implemented at this point.

One thing to note is that while story elements are nice, RE2 isn't exactly a cut scene event filled game. You spend most of your time traversing corridors, shooting zombies, exploring rooms etc. While the cut scenes are nice they are very few and far between. I think the most significant character interactions in RE2 to my memory are with Ben, Chief Irons and Annette; a lot of the other interactions such as with Kendo, Marvin, Claire, Ada and Sherry etc could easily be had with short text strings that simply set the scene and give the player an idea on where they're heading. If you're comparing retail RE2 to the teams recreation I don't think you're actually going to feel like you're missing much, apart from these big cut scenes that really lay down the bulk of the story, I think your experience will be very similar from start to finish.

It is my impression that 1.5 has a lot more going on between characters than the retail game, since a portion of the game is actually spent side by side I think there would have been a lot more moments where they're chatting to each other and making observations of what's around them. Guaranteed a lot of this stuff will be missing and the team will have to take creative liberties here as well, but I really think that after playing the retail game you're not going to be disappointed by the lack of material, as the final 1.5 probably contains more material than you're used to to begin with. Besides these really big cut scenes that the team are going to have to deal with them selves, there's going to be plenty going on in game, more than enough to distract you from the fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                        I simply echoed that I wouldn't be surprised if they have it.
                        Yes, and that is the very definition of stupidity. They recreate different assets and have issues with maps... But of course they might have a much more advanced version. They probably just pretend it doesn't exist and create their own imaginary troubles for the fun of it.

Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                        How can one be superior in intelligence if one can not even read?
                        Oh, I think that's the whole point here. I don't pretend to be intelligent. But I am really tired of your stupid statements. So one more time, yeah, avoid arguing with me. And keep day-dreaming, once it'll be released we'll see who was right and who was the blatant idiot.
                        Last edited by Rick Hunter; 12-21-2012, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• "who was right and who was the blatant idiot. " ???
                          I am not wrong or right, as made no water proof statements. I can be either sticking to my "Well I am not surprised they had 80%" nor "Well they didn't".
                          You are like child - I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG.

You know guys like you make me remembering this: Opinion is like asshole. Everyone has it. And yours really stinks.

EDIT: and your logic stinks even more
                          "once it'll be released we'll see who was right and who was the blatant idiot. " release day has nothing to witch you can deduce they having 80% or not.

Seriousely? Dude? You see that you swim in your pool full of boopy arguments?

EDIT 2:
                          back in t ime we thought we will never see it. Come on . if some group gets hands on 40% buld how can one not agree that they have 'increased' possibility having/obtaining other builds as well. Obviousely they are deep in beta scene. I am just swimming in surface with my DONT TEL ANYONE YOU HAVE THIS NES CARTDIGE. [enter vacum mind picture]

EDIT 3: and btw, there is no proof that this is connected to Curator. And knowing what happened back in 2007, I rarely doupt is has anything to do with Curator. But i will stop here, otherwise you mock me to ground with your arguing skill that is FAR SUPERIOR than mine.
                          Last edited by Marvin; 12-21-2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Yeah, keep talking.

Comment

• atleast you got your last words. Simply can't get enough of me?

Edit: Why so serious? Wanna see magic?
                              Last edited by Marvin; 12-21-2012, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Show me magic.

Comment

Working...
                                X