Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see an elevator!

Comment

• Originally posted by redman View Post
      Übrigens danke fürs Posten. Die meisten wären hier glaub ich sonst Amok gelaufen.
      Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Well, you guys beat me in posting the image. Looks like the RE3 hospital elevator.
        Last edited by Deus Flux; 12-23-2012, 05:06 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
          Well, you guys beat me in posting the image. Looks like the RE3 hospital elevator.
          yes this is RE 3

Comment

• So there was an advent today after all.

MrBZork, we are patient, well, we try to be. Sorry if we were too loud..
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Well now we are focus on waiting more time... 16 seconds of hope... but, there is no more Advient... any way... i can't wait for more time, we can wait for more time... And go were no man, Has gone before!

Comment

• This is the end?

Comment

• looks exactly like the untextured bioflames elevator for the RPD, you know, with textures though

Comment

• Yep that's true, I was looking at the image of that earlier.

Comment

• uhm, yeah, the door isn't red though...

Comment

• The RPD Elevator is an obvious hint that 2F and 3F will be unveiled soon... It doesn't reach any other floors.

Comment

• Now do you guys think we will get something Christmas Eve, or will it be Christmas Day?
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            Now do you guys think we will get something Christmas Eve, or will it be Christmas Day?

Well technically the advent was posted on Christmas Eve (in Spanish time).

Comment

• Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
                              Well technically the advent was posted on Christmas Eve (in Spanish time).
                              we don't know his timezone, so it doesn't matter. count it as sunday.
                              christmas day he already said anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                we don't know his timezone, so it doesn't matter. count it as sunday.
                                christmas day he already said anyways
                                He speaks Spanish and he lists his location as Spain on youtube so there's more than enough 'evidence' to suggest that he is indeed Spanish.

Anyway he did say that there would be 'one more' and then 'Christmas' so this is presumably our 'one more'.

Comment

Working...
                                X