Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video's up, only one minute long.

edit: Ok, urgh, we've been trolled today

Can't wait for the "real" update though.
    Last edited by Rick Hunter; 12-25-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• awww... now I want it even more

Comment

• Sad. Oh well. I imagine the video probably contained some personal information or other sensetive information that they're having to remove. Either that or there's some arrangements they have to come to before releasing the video.

Comment

• "Rest assured that things are in good and capable hands and don't do anything irrational" Well said, Team Sandwich.
          Most anticipated game of 2013? Team IGAS Resident Evil 1.5!

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
            I imagine the video probably contained some personal information or other sensetive information that they're having to remove.
            this was my first guess. glad we got some kind of update, anyway.
            If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• "Until then, don't forget that next year is the 15th anniversary of many things Resident Evil."

I'm guessing this is the hint as to the planned release date.

RE2 was released on January 21, 1998 which will be 15 years in 2013.
              Last edited by Eteponge; 12-25-2012, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• I know they can't do anything about unforeseen technical issues and such..but with all of respect I must admit that I'm dissapointed.
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• The release date could very well be at the end of 2013 as well. These guys are working on it on their free time, people tend to forget that. As always, wait and see...

Comment

• What's the song from the latest video?

Comment

• If they miss a May launch for this would be a shame. That was the original intended launch month back in 1997.
                      Last edited by Rombie; 12-25-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        The release date could very well be at the end of 2013 as well. These guys are working on it on their free time, people tend to forget that. As always, wait and see...
                        Heh, or maybe even July 2013, which will be 15 years since the RE storyline began in the games. Those are the only two RE events I can recall from 1998, the RE2 release on January 21 1998, and the RE storyline beginning in July 1998.

Comment

• But at least I think we can assume it's an international group. I mean, no Translator can write everything that grammaticaly correct like they did.
                          Last edited by Alfred; 12-25-2012, 04:50 PM.
                          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                            But at least I think we can assume it's an international group. I mean, no Translator can write everything that grammaticaly correct like they did.
                            I need a original langauge(Japanese) version.
                            I can't speak Engrish......................................OMG.

Comment

• Also the PAL release date on 05/08/98. I wouldn't count on any of these dates coinciding with the release of this project, it sounds like they have a long ways to go. We've really only saw a few rooms here and there, I'm sure there's still a ton to begin and bug testing to ensure everything works properly.

I suppose the making of teaser could give us more insight as to their overall progress.

Comment

• Just as long as they don't give up. I can deal with delays and technical issues. Just please don't give up.
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X