Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
    We'll see if it's ready before the team's release.
    what did you mean?

Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
    I most admit I am disappointed of postponing the update was one of the biggest reason I was looking forward for Christmas but I also understand stuff like this can happen so I wish the Team for the best. I am very excited to play this game next year lets hope it will happen so.
    before accidental there were no updates or media plans for project until project release plan complete and such. people irrational and impatiant. better if not know until ready. right? would make wait easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
      what did you mean?

before accidental there were no updates or media plans for project until project release plan complete and such. people irrational and impatiant. better if not know until ready. right? would make wait easy.
      You're right B.zork if it wasn't for you guys we probably would not see this game at least not this soon. So waiting for couple of months would not hurt us. I won't bother you keep up the good work
      Last edited by GamerTak3r; 12-25-2012, 07:21 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Yes not knowing would be best because one day I'll go line and then we'll see it up for download. Maybe it's best for you guys to lay low for a while.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Thanks Mr. B Zork! Yes, people need to be very patient. The Sandwich Team should take ALL the time necessary for the final release. To be able to play through the game for the very first time in a completed reconstruction by The Sandwich Team, will be well worth ALL the wait! And if you are also releasing the original builds in addition to that excellent restoration build, even better!
          Last edited by Eteponge; 12-25-2012, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Wow, working 12 hours shifts on zmas sucks! Thanks Mr.Bzork for shedding some light on the project, and I'm sure most of us will try our hardest to be more patient and a little more understanding. Thanks so much for what you and the team have already given us and I hope what ever difficulties you guys have encountered fix themselves in a timely manner and that you guys have a great holiday season! Thanks again!

Comment

what did you mean?
              What you asked us for.

Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
              Permit the suggestion, and please, take no offense or insult in what I'm about to say next. In the future, refrain from announcing updates at fixed dates unless you're sure you have the available assets. I imagine that is not uncommon, for projects of this magnitude, to have technical problems in-between. And fixed schedules can ruin that. People built expectations for this, and you could not delivery. I don't think the community is pissed off, or anything like that. Perhaps sad and a bit disappointed from the lack of big news would be more appropriate. Everyone is still looking forward and keeping it strong, but please, be a little more considerate of these factors next time. And, maybe have something else up the sleeve if it fails. ;) Things can be still be postponed and shown later if they are not available at a given date.
              Last edited by Kegluneq; 12-25-2012, 07:39 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• will tell universe to respect the 1.5 during times of christmas.

Comment

will tell universe to respect the 1.5 during times of christmas.
                  Nothing but respect!

Comment

• if I have waited like 15 yrs for biohazard 1.5 to be released/leaked I have no problem on waiting more 15 yrs. so take all your time. at least I know its out there.
                    btw you guys been doing a great job.

Comment

• And I forgot to mention, but take as much time as you need. The team does not need to feel pressured or threatened if there are delays. I'm sure everyone is in agreement with waiting a few more months rather than have an half-assed rushed job that the team doesn't identify with. We have waited a long time for this to happen, and we'll wait as long as it's necessary for everything to be perfect.
                      Last edited by Kegluneq; 12-25-2012, 07:51 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                      BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• It's understable your point of some of you guys, I was waiting very unpatiently more for the 1.5 "news" than share the christmas dinner with my family too as many here XD. Well, many can feel "pissed" but guys, you must thank to BZork for give a reason. In other projects, some teams don't give an excuse at all when things like this happens. As other guy posted posts ago, the team make this on their free time, as "love for art" and they don't have any obligation with us. If they decided that need more time for the "big surprise", we must simply respect them. Well, how many of us before this project thought we'll never can test the 1.5 beta? And less that fans will complete it, contrary to Capcom that currently don't reply on 1.5 questions at all.
                        Thanks again BZork! Your work will make us happiest than those RE4,5 & 6 titles ;)
                        The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Comment

• I guess I'm just glad he explained. I hope we get the xmas trailer soon though

Comment

• We all love you Mr. Bzork, thank you and thanks to the team.

Comment

• holy shit, the Z-man's new youtube avvy is the spiders coming out of the sewer grates, and leon in that room. That's a fucking final era thing/room.
                              Last edited by Darkness; 12-25-2012, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                holy shit, the Z-man's new youtube avvy is the spiders coming out of the sewer grates, and leon in that room. That's a fucking final era thing/room.
                                Well, he did say The Team aims for *all* builds of the game to be released. So, *maybe* they DO have access to the final era build. XD
                                Last edited by Eteponge; 12-25-2012, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X