Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will be interesting to see what team's decision will be with the Assembly Line of the Umbrella Factory.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
    BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Are there decisions to be made for it? I thought the factory area was one of those places that seemed relatively complete in all the media coverage available for it. (Besides minor stuff like some fluff on the outdoors area)

Comment

• It seems we play with Marvin in the office near the factory, right? I wonder if it was implemented in that build. The office first floor itself seems to have never been really finished.

Comment

• I wonder if we can play with Ada, John or Annette since I don't recall having seen a,picture of playing with them.
          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• My guess is we play with Marvin in the Leon scenario, and with Sherry in the Elza scenario. But who knows.

Comment

• I would want to play as Ada though. It isn't a RE2 if i cannot play as Ada, even if it's the prototype Or at least Annette...
              Last edited by Alfred; 12-28-2012, 03:22 PM.
              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• But we couldn't play as Ada in RE2...

Comment

• Yes you could. Leon A scenario when you have to get the key in the water treatment plant.

Comment

• sorry guys if ridicolous question but all these new videos and pictures we're getting...is it a mod or is it the actual re 1.5 whichever version it is?

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                      sorry guys if ridicolous question but all these new videos and pictures we're getting...is it a mod or is it the actual re 1.5 whichever version it is?
                      It is both. It is a mod of THE REAL 1.5 engine. It is the 40% build.

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                        sorry guys if ridicolous question but all these new videos and pictures we're getting...is it a mod or is it the actual re 1.5 whichever version it is?
                        As Geluda said, it's both, they'll be releasing the original, untouched, 40% beta. They're also working on the beta to add all the missing parts and try to make it alike to the 80% version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                          Are there decisions to be made for it? I thought the factory area was one of those places that seemed relatively complete in all the media coverage available for it. (Besides minor stuff like some fluff on the outdoors area)
                          Yes. My perception of the project so far has been that the restoration of beta is an attempt to recreate the final build. As mentioned by some people, back when the Halloween Teaser had been released, the fan ceiling (of the lobby precinct) is an assortment to that idea. The Assembly (or Production) Line of the Umbrella Factory is different in the 40% and 80% builds. Therefore, they will have to decide if they wish to rebuild it to fall in line with the final build, or if they will leave it intact as it was found on the disc.

Also, what minor stuff on the outdoors area do you speak of? I don't recall seeing any differences in the 40% and 80% builds in those particular areas.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                            It has never been used in any other Resident Evil game, so they wouldn't be able to copy code for it without having 1.5 in the first place
                            They wouldn't need to copy it from any other game as reimplementing that effect isn't impossible at all.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                              Also, what minor stuff on the outdoors area do you speak of? I don't recall seeing any differences in the 40% and 80% builds in those particular areas.
                              The factory areas are different? Guess I need to some ABC again on 1.5 too

Anyway, forgot his name (don't kill me) - but someone earlier in this thread made some comparisons of various outdoor areas in the factory area. Stuff like the placement of the police cars in the area outside the factory lobby, that missing door that connects to one area and so forth.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                                Yes you could. Leon A scenario when you have to get the key in the water treatment plant.
                                Oh man, I totally forgot about that. I can't even remember the last time I finished the game actually. I think it was the Dreamcast version when it was released.
                                Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                                Yes. My perception of the project so far has been that the restoration of beta is an attempt to recreate the final build.
                                I don't think so. First, because the final build is incomplete, and their version will have more content. Second, because some backgrounds are different, but for artistic purpose (the factory office for example). The 40% version backgrounds being finished and of good quality, I don't see the point in changing them again. Ultimately it will be up to them if they chose to replace them with those found on the trial edition. But for some of them they would have to modify the boundaries of the rooms...

As for the police station, I much preferred the backgrounds of the early versions of the game. The camera was much lower and it was much more immersive... I don't agree with all the decisions they took in the development process.
                                Last edited by Rick Hunter; 12-28-2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X