Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always wondered, do you guys know what happened right before Leon says "That's just freakin great, now what I am gonna do!?" on the RPD roof? I also wonder if Paul Haddad voiced in 1.5 as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant View Post
      Always wondered, do you guys know what happened right before Leon says "That's just freakin great, now what I am gonna do!?" on the RPD roof? I also wonder if Paul Haddad voiced in 1.5 as well.
      Either a chopper crash,
      a chopper evac without him,
      Or the van seen on ground floor in-game, crashing into the side of the precinct.

Most folks here do not think Haddad did Leon's voice this early, I am inclined to say the same. Their voices don't quite sound alike.
      Last edited by DSC; 12-28-2012, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Always wondered, do you guys know what happened right before Leon says "That's just freakin great, now what I am gonna do!?" on the RPD roof? I also wonder if Paul Haddad voiced in 1.5 as well.
        Given how both Elza and Leon's scenarios start out simultaneously, it's assumed to be him witnessing Elza crash her motorbike into the RPD lobby. After all, she did just destroy the entrance doors and attracted the attention of a lot of zombies roaming outside. The crashed van at the rear of the building probably has something to do with the opening FMV, although it's just a hunch. Also, the general assumption is that the part where Leon is standing when he says his opening line is overlooking the front of the building (crates to the side of him are apparently blocking the path to the front balcony, although who knows what's there), so it makes sense if what he saw is Elza.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• Thanks for the replies guys, I don't think he sounds like Haddad either.

In case you guys haven't seen this, this article really got me excited for 1.5 (sorry for blurry eras).

Comment

• So where does this leave us now? the fact its pretty clear zorks avatar is legit and the build they supposedly have is the 40 percent build.... and we thought the 40% build wasn't that far into production yet (sewers "are not" in the 40 percent build).....
            Last edited by Guest; 12-29-2012, 01:58 AM.

Comment

In terms of when he said "That's just freakin great, now what I am gonna do!?" it sounded like the same voice actor that played Chris and Ritchter Belmont I know his grunts were placeholders but from what i can hear from that line it sounded alot like Scott McCulloch.

Comment

• I don't think it sounds anything like his at all, personally. It sounds more like Haddad, but apparently it's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                  As Geluda said, it's both, they'll be releasing the original, untouched, 40% beta. They're also working on the beta to add all the missing parts and try to make it alike to the 80% version.
                  oh my god i cant wait...im asumming no date confirmed yet?

Comment

• Nope, no release date. Bar the leaked images, B.Zork's statements and teaser trailers we have no real info.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                      I wonder if we can play with Ada, John or Annette since I don't recall having seen a,picture of playing with them.
                      I'd like to know that too.
                      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Am I the only one here who thinks Leon's voice in 1.5 is EXACTLY like Paul Haddad?

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                          Am I the only one here who thinks Leon's voice in 1.5 is EXACTLY like Paul Haddad?
                          I think its haddad. He's just talking a little differently because 1.5 leon was a little cocky, had a slightly different personality. He said mid 1996 he started doing voicing for capcom for RE2. That's 1.5 time.
                          Last edited by Darkness; 12-29-2012, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            I think its haddad. He's just talking a little differently because 1.5 leon was a little cocky, had a slightly different personality. He said mid 1996 he started doing voicing for capcom for RE2. That's 1.5 time.
                            I know He's been interviewed before , did anyone ask him about 1.5 in the interview ?

Comment

• Hi guys, been monitoring this post since it started, every bathroom break I read the new posts, so I decided to join to point out something that you guys may have missed. According to the links above, Mikami said that Elza runs to the police department seeking protection. It makes no mention of her riding a motorcycle, maybe that crashed cycle has nothing to do with her, maybe it's just a background thing. Also, Mikami is asked if there will be a resident evil 3 and he said that they haven't determined that yet, which means that 1.5 was not supposed to be an end to the series like so many on here claim, they were just waiting to see if 1.5 would have been profittable enough to justify another sequel.
                              Anyway glad to finally join this conversation, I just hope I get a nice spot on the Zorkmeisters ass since we seem to start where he ends. lol
                              Last edited by Treeman; 12-29-2012, 11:03 AM. Reason: Typos
                              http://warmech.fantasyworldxd.co.uk <---My old site

Comment

• Originally posted by Treeman View Post
                                Hi guys, been monitoring this post since it started, every bathroom break I read the new posts, so I decided to join to point out something that you guys may have missed. According to the links above, Mikami said that Elza runs to the police department seeking protection. It makes no mention of her riding a motorcycle, maybe that crashed cycle has nothing to do with her, maybe it's just a background thing. Also, Mikami is asked if there will be a resident evil 3 and he said that they haven't determined that yet, which means that 1.5 was not supposed to be an end to the series like so many on here claim, they were just waiting to see if 1.5 would have been profittable enough to justify another sequel.
                                Anyway glad to finally join this conversation, I just hope I get a nice spot on the Zorkmeisters ass since we seem to start where he ends. lol
                                Id love to know how resident evil would of changed if it was 1.5 we got instead of the re2 we have now

Comment

Working...
                                X