Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
    I always loved the character select screen of 1.5, it's nice to see it in such great quality. The video got me really excited, I can't wait to see what else they do.

EDIT: Also, I never noticed this, but where it says 'Height:', it's spelt incorrectly.
    Last edited by Akimbo; 12-31-2012, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.umblaboratory.1entr01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	402193
      Looks like marvin is using the retail 2 danger animation for moving and leon is helping him move as they enter the laboratory..1.5 had some amazing character interaction... Fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]7815[/ATTACH]
        Looks like marvin is using the retail 2 danger animation for moving and leon is helping him move as they enter the laboratory..1.5 had some amazing character interaction... Fantastic.
        I'm almost 100% sure they used this animation in RE 3 when Jill is helping Mikhail to go back inside the train after he fought the zombies roaming outside the cable car. CAPCOM is such a recycling cat...
        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]7815[/ATTACH]
          Is this the 40%?

Comment

• Nice video. Any idea if this is going to be one big dev video or a trickling release like the Advent videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
              Is this the 40%?
              Nope, bioflames.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                I'm almost 100% sure they used this animation in RE 3 when Jill is helping Mikhail to go back inside the train after he fought the zombies roaming outside the cable car. CAPCOM is such a recycling cat...
                In a way, Capcom's blatant recycling of animations is actually a good thing, as the team can get some good reference material for use in restoring missing cut scene animations.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Now I'm sure. It is the same animation. Take a look:

Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• in one of new debug menu pictures with Elza in the R.P.D office I noticed her shadow is missing is that because of the debug features ?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                      in one of new debug menu pictures with Elza in the R.P.D office I noticed her shadow is missing is that because of the debug features ?
                      It's either a minor graphical error or something that occurs because they're running it on an emulator (PSX, according to the video). It also happens in the PSM video when Elza examine the shutter controls in the west hallway.
                      Also, did anybody else notice that they seem to have fixed the brightness/contrast issue with the ADT masks? Compare the wall to the left in the before and after pictures:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-153786.png
Size:	420.3 KB
ID:	402191

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                      I fell in love with beta ada. the lack of polygons enchants me.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]7814[/ATTACH]

happy new year's day.
                      Do you feel the same way about 1.5 Annette? Look at that blocky body and faceless head.
                      It seems like she and Ada share the same torso model:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard146.JPG
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	402194
                      Last edited by biohazard_star; 01-01-2013, 07:30 AM.
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• im not sure if they had annette textured or not. Lmao. At least her outfit seems to be the same as hers in retail 2

Comment

• That's interesting. Actually Annette would be Ada's placeholder with different colors?

Comment

• Re2 textures models are far more detailed and Superior than 1.5, but 1.5 have more ferocious and capable enemies than retail, in the end if you love smooth and detailed graphics go with RE2, but if you prefer speed and performance, then go with 1.5 !

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                              Re2 textures models are far more detailed and Superior than 1.5, but 1.5 have more ferocious and capable enemies than retail, in the end if you love smooth and detailed graphics go with RE2, but if you prefer speed and performance, then go with 1.5 !

I love the look of 1.5's blocky graphics lol they always remind me of final fantasy 7 models.

I know if I do get to play 1.5 one day I will more than likely end up enjoying both games because they both offer different things
                              there Are things in retail re2 that I wanted in 1.5 and there are things in 1.5 that I wanted in retail re2 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                                That's interesting. Actually Annette would be Ada's placeholder with different colors?
                                Seems like it, but with some changes like the head, legs and neck of her shirt. Not surprising since final-era Roy also seems to be an edit of the fire vest Leon shown in Advent 2.
                                Last edited by biohazard_star; 01-01-2013, 10:16 AM.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X