Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
    Never seen that RE3 cutscene .. The first time I ever saw Mikhail was him lying down inside the tram..

The new 1.5 video looks awesome - hotkeys for language swapping is a cool feature.
    Seeing untextured Linda and Annette finished looks nice.

Just one question.. why isn't she named Linda - I suppose Leon and Ada has that certain ring to it hehe
    Actually it's now been confirmed her name is Ada. In the text between Leon and Ada, it shows her name in Katakana. It reads:

エイダ!マーヴィンは?
    一緒じゃなかったのか?

so..

Ada! Marvin?
    Didn't he come with you?

Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-01-2013, 06:53 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I see ... hmm
      I wonder where we got Linda from in the first place .. I always thought that she was a different character (as she is not a Spy but an Umbrella Researcher like Annette)
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

I see ... hmm
        I wonder where we got Linda from in the first place .. I always thought that she was a different character (as she is not a Spy but an Umbrella Researcher like Annette)
        It seems she was always Ada. Still a researcher it seems though.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I see ... hmm
          Maybe from this picture.
          Linda in Japanese: リンダ
          Ada in Japanese: エイダ

Comment

• Does anyone have that file with all the images posted a while back? I tried to download it but received a 404 error.

D:
            sigpic
            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I have a few "full" image collections, which one were you looking for?

Also the text in the following translates to:

"I'm fine, now lets concentrate on the safety of the others."

That's how I would adapt it to English. It originally read:

私なら大丈夫だ
              今はじぶんのあんぜんをかんがえろ

I'm good, I would now think about their own safety

But the sentence could also be read as "私なら大丈夫だ今はじぶんのあんぜんをかんがえろ".

This loosely translates to "Now you should be fine, I would think their own safety". This, IMO, would read as "You're fine, we should concentrate on their safety". It all depends on how they wan't it worded.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-151574.png
Views:	2
Size:	449.9 KB
ID:	402195
              Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-01-2013, 08:13 PM.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Oh man, I can't wait for more. so freakin awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  I have a few "full" image collections, which one were you looking for?

Also the text in the following translates to:

"I'm fine, now lets concentrate on the safety of the others."

That's how I would adapt it to English. It originally read:

私なら大丈夫だ
                  今はじぶんのあんぜんをかんがえろ

I'm good, I would now think about their own safety

But the sentence could also be read as "私なら大丈夫だ今はじぶんのあんぜんをかんがえろ".

This loosely translates to "Now you should be fine, I would think their own safety". This, IMO, would read as "You're fine, we should concentrate on their safety". It all depends on how they wan't it worded.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7817[/ATTACH]
                  The most recent one if I'm not mistaken.
                  sigpic
                  "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                    Interesting, so Annette still wasn't fully textured in the bioflames build? It makes it seem even more incomplete than is led to believe.
                    I wouldn't be shocked if we are very wrong about how much is in each build

Comment

• I wouldn't at all be surprised if Annettes model is on the disc as well as some monsters we haven't seen. For all we know the Alligators and other enemies are on there as well, but are not used.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I'm beginning to think the Developers of RE1.5 at CAPCOM made the game as they wish. Like, today the RPD, tomorrow the Factory and the day after tomorrow the RPD again. They never really finished something at once like you can see now with the Team's recreations.
                        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• It's not that odd, if you think about it, to build the important rooms where major events will happen first and then link together the less important stuff as you go along. Although this version is missing rooms, especially other floors of the RPD, it's mostly missing corridors and the like from what I've seen.

Comment

• Hey guys, today is my bday (30), i would like to make a question to mrBZork, that would be my perfect gift!

MrBZork, can you tell us at wich % of development is the whole process of reconstruction at this moment?

Have a nice day guys
                            Last edited by Hepatus; 01-02-2013, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• I reckon we just gotta wait. But I wonder how hard creating events from scratch that aren't on the disc will be for them. I really doubt anything with annette is on the disc.
                              Last edited by Darkness; 01-02-2013, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Questions like this have been asked before and i'm sure if they wanted us to know how far a long the project is they would of told us in some of the videos.

But they must be quite far a long.... i doubt they would of released any info if the project wasn't too close to done.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                I wouldn't at all be surprised if Annettes model is on the disc as well as some monsters we haven't seen. For all we know the Alligators and other enemies are on there as well, but are not used.
                                This would be a good assumption.... because its clear there is more on the disc in the build they got then we ever thought.
                                Last edited by Guest; 01-02-2013, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X