Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
    I've been taking a closer look at the pic mrbzork posted as his YouTube user profile...
    Can someone overlap the two images for a better comparison?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      EVIL-WEBBY, The debug beta is on my server, here > www.the-zombie-x.net/bio-betas. It's the BH1Sample.rar file.
      Legend! Thank you so much!

Comment

• They are legit. But its hard to make comparisons, those pics were totally raped by youtube. lol.

Also it feels like the man spider was recycled to make the drain deimos/brainsucker.
        Last edited by Darkness; 01-03-2013, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• In the PSMuseum version, Ada is standing to Leon because the cutscene is ending.
          In the Team's version, Ada is standing to the Gorillas because the cutscene is just starting.

Comment

• After they talk probably the truck door would slam open from the T-Gorillas.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeMuller View Post

Nice, yeah the texture is almost indistinguishable from the Bioflames one, not thanks to the bad image quality. The big shadow on the ceiling is a bit wierd, perhaps it's a glitch they haven't fixed yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                Also it feels like the man spider was recycled to make the drain deimos/brainsucker.
                That would seem to be the case.

* Irregular Mutant (Drain Demons)

Base is a tiny parasitic insect that absorbs nutrients from viral infected zombies, which causes rapid growth, mutation, until it finally develops to about the size of human. Found in dark and damp areas, it uses many spidery limbs to attach to walls and ceiling while waiting for prey. When it stands up on two feet it’s dangerous up close.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/newproducts/consumer/bio3/

Translation by: News Bot (at Project Umbrella)

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Also when leon gets grabbed in this early september trailer it really reminds me of them when jill gets grabbed.

Comment

• There was a thread with comparisons pictures from the various builds, I can't find it anymore... Does anyone have a link?

Comment

• is always a funny to see people make the uneducated guess of size and content for a game.

would make fun to see formula of use to calculate this size of disc

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                        is always a funny to see people make the uneducated guess of size and content for a game.

We are all assuming of course..... in a way its fun to speculate i guess even though we're probably all wrong hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          There was a thread with comparisons pictures from the various builds, I can't find it anymore... Does anyone have a link?
                          Is this what you're looking for?

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                            is always a funny to see people make the uneducated guess of size and content for a game.

Biohazard 2 Trial Edition is roughly 320MB, I base my estimate off that. My guess would be that both discs have a similar amount of content, some parts more than others. Both discs are incomplete games of similar playability, background files, music files, sound files, room data for both Leon and Elza, etc. I would be surprised if the PSM build was smaller than the Biohazard alphas, the larger of which is 100MB in size.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                              Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Also someone posted a comparison pic of Iron's office from the first known build with the later ones. Do you have any idea where that pic is? I think that room was finalized by the time of the second known build (leon with the white jacket). I can't find it anymore...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                                Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Also someone posted a comparison pic of Iron's office from the first known build with the later ones. Do you have any idea where that pic is? I think that room was finalized by the time of the second known build (leon with the white jacket). I can't find it anymore...
                                I know what you are talking about but I have no idea where it is. It actually compares the 40%/80% build iron's office with the flat top early chris-leon iron's office

Comment

Working...
                                X