Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
    Seems unlikely. It appears to be part of Hunk's squad facing off with Birkin, something that never happened in 1.5 to the best of our knowledge. Probably just a small piece that was cut from Final.
    Yep, you probably right.

Comment

• Ok so I was super wrong, bad memory. I was sure it was inside some parking.

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
        Alzaire would probably need to confirm this, but I'm almost 100% sure that FMVs were never implemented in any build. The build Inflames almost had did have most if not all of the in-game cutscenes, though.
        Ah, so it was cutscenes not FMV? I must have misunderstood what was being discussed. That sucks! The one thing I was looking forward to in the future was seeing Elza's FMV.

Comment

• Would be nice if they released it as an extra in the future, but I seriously doubt they even have the source file anymore. Shame.

Comment

• I noticed in the re2 opening you can here the 1.5 zombie sound effect when the zombie puts it's hand on the wall.

Comment

• To my understanding Leon is also based of 1.5 Leon and not final.

Comment

• They even reuse 1.5 Leon's in-game model as a placeholder in making the RE2's FMVs, note the knife holder. Also, they apparently reused a few FMV models from 1.5. The truck driver, zombie in the police car, and the cop on the helipad are supposedly John, Leon, and Chief Irons, respectively. The cop on the helipad is even using the MC51 from 1.5.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Since your going over the lobby I'll throw in my 2 quid (since this actually bugged me to hell when I was modeling my own version of it) The way I see it is the outside in the streets is flat it doesn't contain a set of stairs those two bollards you see are to to prevent vehicles running into the lobby itself and of course there's a lamp post on the opposite side of the street.

Now that shutter had to be up originally because think about it if Elza had indeed just crashed into it with her bike she would have either being cut to pieces or caught in one hell of a smash? IMO as she rammed into the glass since we see that all over the place in the lobby the impact forced the shutter to close because as you can see there is no power in the lobby so how could she hit the button to close it without any power? Because it slammed down it damaged the lower part and that is why eventually the zombies break in.

And another thing but again this is speculation the reason why the survivors didn't close the shutter in the first place was obviously because there was no power but because they are all on the 2nd floor right? So with that in mind just by locking the doors and hiding up on a higher floor makes the place look deserted doesn't it meaning no zombies wanting to break in and eat the survivors that's until someone smashes through the lobby with a bike...

Oh and one more thing anyone noticed how much that little scene is reminiscent of the first terminator film where the Terminator smashed through the lobby with a car/truck? wonder if that is where that influence comes from =P

Comment

• -snip sorry bloody thing double posted...
                    Last edited by DXP; 06-26-2012, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                      http://youtu.be/WXTkcEcgYHU?t=2m42s

They even reuse 1.5 Leon's in-game model as a placeholder in making the RE2's FMVs, note the knife holder. Also, they apparently reused a few FMV models from 1.5. The truck driver, zombie in the police car, and the cop on the helipad are supposedly John, Leon, and Chief Irons, respectively. The cop on the helipad is even using the MC51 from 1.5.
                      hello! this is my 1st post, im following all this thread as guest.
                      anyway, dont u ever saw that cop on helipad dont have half of his right arm? plus, i always thought the zombie in the car with leon and claire was a clear leon's copy.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                        i always thought the zombie in the car with leon and claire was a clear leon's copy.
                        quite similar indeed...

and nice, didnt know about 1.5 model reuse in making of FMV. Nice stuff

ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Items Menu + (Grenade):

Last edited by Biohazard 1995; 06-26-2012, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                            http://youtu.be/WXTkcEcgYHU?t=2m42s

They even reuse 1.5 Leon's in-game model as a placeholder in making the RE2's FMVs, note the knife holder. Also, they apparently reused a few FMV models from 1.5. The truck driver, zombie in the police car, and the cop on the helipad are supposedly John, Leon, and Chief Irons, respectively. The cop on the helipad is even using the MC51 from 1.5.
                            Interesting. Never saw this 'Making of' video.

Comment

• I just rewatched it and FMV Leon is definitely based off on the 1.5 design:

Spoiler:

With how varied the zombies are in the opening (probably even more types than the in-game ones ), it really makes you wonder just how many 3D models they reused in the making of 2's FMVs...
                              Spoiler:

But of course, I could just be overanalyzing things.
                              Last edited by biohazard_star; 06-26-2012, 04:42 AM.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• Is leon the only character that can use grenades ? so whats elza's exclusive weapon the grenade launcher?
                                The one thing I loved about 1.5 was the fact that elza could use the freaking Shotgun !! Unlike claire.

Comment

Working...
                                X