Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes the footage is a help to them, but that is if the room is not there. It very well might be on the disc. A chunk of the RPD is there already.

I wouldn't be surprised if this build is more complete than we think. it may be over the "40%" mark to begin with.
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-11-2013, 11:33 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Biohazard 1995 View Post
      The Spring Tokyo Game Show took place on April 4 to 6, 1997, at Tokyo Big Sight (東京ビッグサイト).
      Thank you but I am well aware of when and where the show was back in early 1997 and that it was twice a year at that point, its something I've had to tell others time and time again. Again I wasn't asking about that, but your image would have helped me three days ago prior to just doing what I told others and researching myself. Thanks again though, no joke. If I hadn't found anything that would have given me my answer.

My searching old news articles actually ended up being worthwhile for more than I thought. I found reported concern for the game from Feb 1997 with a statement from Capcom that was a rumor and the game wasn't getting overhauled (hardy-har-har). And some other press releases including ones for the original game in 1996. And also evidence of the original game getting awards from Sony as a users choice (which people used to tell me I was making up) and the at the above Spring 97 TGS.
      Last edited by Rombie; 01-11-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
        So, the double doors leading to the service garage?
        Yes.

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
        or directly to a part of the parking that we have not seen?
        Every single camera angle from the Parking Lot has been publicly available since the Halloween Teaser was released. The Parking Lot has only one door, matching that of the Service Garage.

Originally posted by The Ekamp View Post
        So then, do you think the service annex door leads to THIS door in the B1 hallway?
        No, that door leads to the Prison from the B2 Corridor. Not only is it a single door, but it’s electronically secured.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        Yes the footage is a help to them, but that is if the room is not there. It very well might be on the disc. A chunk of the RPD is there already.
        If you’re curious about how much of the B1 Corridor is on the PSM build, you need only review Advents 2 and 3.

Comment

• Sorry, but I came in late to this. I had theorized the end of the corridor looking something like that, and p-shopped somebody else's background to look something like it for my discontinued "Story of RE15" YouTube series. Here's the video link; my p-shopped background is at 09:09.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Yeah, the double doors in the real footage (and backgrounds) are a curiosity, but not disconcertingly so. B.Zork warned us there would be map issues with the Basement - leastways on the build he and "da team" are fixing up. Lemme see ... I believe that warning was connected with Advent 3 and the Kennel.

This just keeps getting "curiouser and curioser," as Alice would say.
          Last edited by RMandel; 01-12-2013, 02:14 AM.
          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Well if he wants to keep the info to himself he can, we just have to wait.
            Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
              B.Zork warned us there would be map issues with the Basement - leastways on the build he and "da team" are fixing up. Lemme see ... I believe that warning was connected with Advent 3 and the Kennel.
              Correct. It was in response to my YouTube question concerning the Kennel's layout upon the release of Advent 3. My long-researched hypothesis on the Kennel's layout can be found in the map thread, if you're interested.
              Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-12-2013, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• I've never noticed it before but you can hear also Elza's damage grunts in the video released by Bitman. And they clearly aren't the Jill Placeholder used during development.
                Last edited by Alfred; 01-12-2013, 06:40 AM.
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                  Yes.
                  But then, or the double door of B1 or the door of the service garage, one of them are a part of capcom error, or one of them comes from an old build.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                  Every single camera angle from the Parking Lot has been publicly available since the Halloween Teaser was released. The Parking Lot has only one door, matching that of the Service Garage.
                  True, there is only one door.

Thanks for the reply!

Comment

• Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
                    My take on the differences between the "two" rooms: if you look at the video footage, Leon is stepping on top of a zombie, torn in half. While it would be great to think that Capcom finally fixed the "disappearance" of the zombie getting killed, I kinda doubt it; this zombie doesn't looks like a 3 D model, but more like a painting/drawing. I assume there is a scene (FMV or CGI) about Leon interrupting the Cerberus' meal. Maybe the Cerberus attacks the zombie, torn it to shreds (hence the blood on the wall) and then Leon needs to fight it. This may be similar to the first Cerberus apparition from RE1 - something dramatic, which was later replaced by the Licker.
                    Just my 2 cents, thought.
                    You're definitely right. Every single zombie killed in era 5 build disappears and/or leaves a big pool of blood behind. In the video, however, there is neither of these things; the body of the zombie is torn in half, but complete, and there's no blood pool. The blood scattered on the walls seems to indicate that zombie was torn apart by something after the lights were turned on, which I believe to be Cerberus. Turning on the lights probably unlocks the kennels cages which might be electronically locked (like the jail).

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                    BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Could be an additional corridor to run down until you get to the garage?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                        SMH at the RE community. Kind of losing hope in the fanbase when someone supplies new information and they question it's authenticity. Who in the actual **** cares? Just enjoy it for what it is.
                        Didnt you just do this exact thing on a post a few posts up on this exact page? lol

Originally posted by jomino View Post
                        Dude that's fine and all, but if these are two different cuts of footage spliced together, why doesn't he just post the rest of the footage intact? Or just post that footage by itself. Doesn't make sense to me, was it not good enough by itself that he had to splice it with already seen footage?
                        Why does it matter? why do we always gotta ask for more when someone posts anything new 1.5, when he feels the need to post the rest of the footage IF he has more then im sure he will. Leave the guy alone, smh.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                        I didn't intend any malice or distrust. When something new and exciting comes along, I try to analyze it and make sense of it, origins included. Obviously, anything I deduce will be my own conjectures based purely on what I see in front of me, and people are free to disagree with them.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, thank you GrantBitman for providing us with this new footage! :-)
                        This is on point, why wouldn't we, as a community analyze and break down new footage.... That's kind of what the community is here for.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                          This is on point, why wouldn't we, as a community analyze and break down new footage.... That's kind of what the community is here for.
                          If not for us and everyone else in the community, there would be so much less information about 1.5

1.5 wouldn't be so widely known, possible roms wouldn't be getting poked, the team counts as the community too. The community is everything. Especially bioflames from back in the day. Those who are here that were there long ago know so much, have been through so much. Alzaire/biostar. Inflames basically started the community.
                          It's because of the community that our dream is coming true, and the team has so much information to base the game on. Hell, heres more info for them now just revealed yesterday.
                          Last edited by Darkness; 01-12-2013, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                            You're definitely right. Every single zombie killed in era 5 build disappears and/or leaves a big pool of blood behind. In the video, however, there is neither of these things; the body of the zombie is torn in half, but complete, and there's no blood pool. The blood scattered on the walls seems to indicate that zombie was torn apart by something after the lights were turned on, which I believe to be Cerberus. Turning on the lights probably unlocks the kennels cages which might be electronically locked (like the jail).
                            Sounds perfect to me. It's amazing how much discussion a new image or clip generates. Feels like the old Bioflames days for me right now
                            sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• I can only speak for myself, but the serious parts of these discussions has helped me clear up a number of my own misconceptions and mistaken assumptions. That's what it's for. I've also learned to tolerate the antics of the true "idjits," snarks, douches, and other lobber types, too. You get some of those in every crowd. You just have to deal with them and move on.

So, we've apparently got mystery double doors at both ends of B2 (Kennel and Garage ends) that don't match up to what is currently known about the B2 map. We were warned about Basement map issues, and here they are. Enig's theories seem the most reasonable to me for now. I say we leave it at that and move on, until we learn more. As for the differences in the zombie deaths and blood pools, well ... the "build" theory is reasonable enough. Fits what we know so far.

Even so, something about that new video is nagging at me. Something's a bit off somewhere, but I just can't place it. It's too clean, for certain, but that's already been pointed out. It's something else. If I had the time, I'd do a frame-by-frame analysis of the "known" parts, but even then ... I dunno. It's just a feeling, I guess, but I get the same vibe I do every time I look at that lone still of the warehouse platform elevator in the Warehouse level. There's something we're overlooking, and it's not just the cut part.

Oh, well. Maybe I'm seeing things, like before. -_^ I'll let you true "resident experts" take it from here. Gotta go back and deal with the real world (sigh).
                              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                                Didnt you just do this exact thing on a post a few posts up on this exact page? lol

Why does it matter? why do we always gotta ask for more when someone posts anything new 1.5, when he feels the need to post the rest of the footage IF he has more then im sure he will. Leave the guy alone, smh.

I think I said something along the lines of it looking legit. Nothing about omg its fake blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X