Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
    the graphics were not so good, so, make the character free standing would be more natural than any other way.

we achieved that visual only after remake.

anyway, i would like to say i dont like the gorillas too much, they look very, very dangerous, like a boss. and besides that, we would never see the glorious and the creepy licker, even in the operation's report 1&2(file on RE2) they look scary in the description.
    I'm 99 percent sure Elza fights a red gorilla boss on the second floor of the RPD.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
      I'm 99 percent sure Elza fights a red gorilla boss on the second floor of the RPD.
      is that the fight when she is with john kendo ? and the gorilla boss smashes through the glass ceiling ?

Comment

• Are we certain it's a boss though? Could be just a stronger version.
        Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
          If you say that about my hacks, this animation for the handgun I did not get it from the Trial Edition, was of the final version, to be more exact, from the animation of Leon in the character selection screen of Extreme Battle.

Although, after I realized that you can also find an animation similar in Trial Edition, in the animation when Ada appears in the stars office.
          Ah, scrap everything I said then! Thanks for confirming.

Comment

• It doesn't bother me that much that they cut Leon's raised-handgun pose from the final beta. He would look silly always holding that pose when not running. Probably the reason why it was cut. When you want to use the handgun, you simply aim with it. So, it wasn't that bad of a decision to cut that from the game.

My opinion on the Gorillas--The problem I had with RE2 is that the lickers really weren't that unique, once you experienced the hunters from the first game. In my opinion, the lickers were less scary than the hunters, and were not much of a threat. The Gorillas do seem creepy, AND FAST. And they are relentless. The lickers will sometimes stay idle, and they don't really do very much.
            My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
            ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• I loved the gun holding animation I noticed they used it for leon in the extreme battle mode character select screen. I also wonder what kind of extras we would of got once we completed 1.5 if ever became a full game. more then likely infinite ammo for magnum ect like RE1

Comment

• Knowing the state of this build and/or other ones, highly doubt there will be any rewards for completing the game (that you probably can't anyway seeing it's incomplete) They probably didn't get far enough to add any rewards in for finishing the game.

Debug mode on the other hand...
                Last edited by Darkside05; 06-28-2012, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Don't be surprised if you can't complete the game.

Comment

• Do we know if there's any last boss in the train at the end after the birkin fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                      Do we know if there's any last boss in the train at the end after the birkin fight?
                      Probably not in the 40% build, maybe in the last build.
                      Last edited by Ketsui; 06-28-2012, 06:57 AM.
                      ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Does anyone knows if 1.5 is planned to be 2 Discs?

im just thinking, the game was mostly shown in public events and closed events, like a trial-mode...

why burn the whole 40%,80% build? i can compare with RE4, which featured only 2 scenarios.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                          Does anyone knows if 1.5 is planned to be 2 Discs?

im just thinking, the game was mostly shown in public events and closed events, like a trial-mode...

why burn the whole 40%,80% build? i can compare with RE4, which featured only 2 scenarios.
                          1.5 is one disc.

Comment

• Pretty sure the game was planned to be 1 disc (could be wrong though, re-jogging my memory here) which would make sense seeing Leon nor Elza meet in game. So kinda defeats the purpose of two scenarios in a way.

Comment

• i uploaded all the scans I have, perhaps something new for some people, just click on link and start pressing NEXT , NEXT, NEXT, NEXT,... *perhaps Save As ... too*

http://www.phpkernel.com/15/?bh&folder=scan
                              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                                i uploaded all the scans I have, perhaps something new for some people, just click on link and start pressing NEXT , NEXT, NEXT, NEXT,... *perhaps Save As ... too*

http://www.phpkernel.com/15/?bh&folder=scan
                                Nice archive, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X