Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I'm late to this party, very interesting new images.

So this guy has a copy of 1.5 or has 'obtained' the teams version and is looking to sell or leak it? What exactly is going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
      Wow, I'm late to this party, very interesting new images.

So this guy has a copy of 1.5 or has 'obtained' the teams version and is looking to sell or leak it? What exactly is going on?
      doesn't matter really just more crappy 1.5 drama , you know the usual childish 1.5 drama , it was to be expected though , human beings are so predictable lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
        Lmao ! I have more to say but you are already exposed Mr.Botsy dont try defending yourself P:
        Do please say more. So far you've only pointed out that Welsh was a former PU staff member. That is pretty well-known.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Colvin has a lot of issues. Unfortunately, he also has some friends and connections. Given that he leaked some pictures a while back, it looks like someone has at least given him some pictures., Although who in there right mind would give Colvin anything is beyond me...

It'll take more than this to make me believe he has it. And if he does, I'll likely fly into a rage, since however he got it involved someone abusing the team's trust. And if the Gmanwillis stuff is true quite probably screwed us all out of other betas, even if all he has are pictures.

Thanks Colvin. We owe you one. Right in the balls.

Comment

• PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Yes, between Colvin and the idiot who leaked him stuff that probably didn't belong to them, we're in quite the pickle. Hopefully both will feel some...repercussions over this one.

Comment

• Well I'm sure The Team 'know' the community and would hopefully control for issues like this. Things like this are always likely to happen when there's a long/protracted wait for a release.

Comment

• Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
                  Well I'm sure The Team 'know' the community and would hopefully control for issues like this. Things like this are always likely to happen when there's a long/protracted wait for a release.
                  Given the fact that some of the team members are people we know, why the anonymity ?

one or another should elaborate on the event and explain in details what made Welsh go nuts like that ...

If they released the pure build first non of this would have happened.
                  Last edited by Mrox2; 02-06-2013, 05:19 AM.
                  Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

• It's pretty simple as to why no one knows who the Team is - Capcom can't send a cease and desist if they don't know who to send it to.

As for dropping the original stuff, it's possibly being used in negotiations to try and get other, cool betas which we got hint with during the Gman fiasco. I'm willing to wait for it if it means the RE0 N64 beta or a more complete version of 1.5 might come our way too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      It's pretty simple as to why no one knows who the Team is - Capcom can't send a cease and desist if they don't know who to send it to.

As for dropping the original stuff, it's possibly being used in negotiations to try and get other, cool betas which we got hint with during the Gman fiasco. I'm willing to wait for it if it means the RE0 N64 beta or a more complete version of 1.5 might come our way too.
                      Respect, I understand now.

What's Welsh has to do with the team, he wanted to sell it on his own and ruin the whole thing then which is why they threatened him I guess ?

Well enough now ...
                      Last edited by Mrox2; 02-06-2013, 07:18 AM.
                      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• That's the whole point of being anonymous. This is for all you guys as fans of the series. Just because you 'thought' you figured out who's creating the mod after some idiot leaks shit doesn't mean you can DEMAND it to stop the drama! You're all getting worse by the day. Learn some respect and understand that if no-one wants to get sued, they stay anonymous. I wouldn't be surprised if we never find out who 'the team' is, and tbh - it is the best for every party involved. Those images leaked were a breach of trust, but I hardly believe it was Colvin.

Comment

• Hey I didn't check the 1.5 thread for a while, let's open it and...

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          WTH with those pictures?

Going by what WeshJ said on there, it seems they were threatening him? I don't know what to think but I doubt they threatened him. Maybe told him to shit his mouth or something.

I really hope this does not affect us at all.. I really don't want the project to be cancelled.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8099[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8100[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8101[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8102[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8103[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8104[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8105[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8106[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8107[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8108[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8109[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8110[/ATTACH]

People should learn not to mess with stuff that doesn't belong to them
                          Last edited by Aleff; 02-06-2013, 06:37 AM.
                          Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                            but I hardly believe it was Colvin.
                            It's him, meh.
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Note: my keyboard, my popcorn and reading this thread...
                              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• I just noticed WelshJ deleted his rant post on that other forum along with the leaked pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X