Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In before the "Do you even lift?" joke

I think it just says more about how appreciative they are towards someone once again is doing what they can't do themselves, whilst also spending their own time, money, and resources bringing things they want to them. You know, having a bit of heart and soul, feel a little sympathy and all that, and being somewhat thankful of someone's efforts instead of just entitled little bitches who sit around moaning about how they should just "get" something, when the only times they've ever lifted a finger was during their endless bitching and moaning on various forums.

I feel like one group sets a good sample for the community, the other is the reason we can't have good things.

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
      I'm not 'sticking up' for anyone, I'm just saying that people should chill the fuck out. Instead of feeling entitled to this, they should just sit back and relax. Seriously, if these people really have 1.5, we should just shut up and wait and we'll get it. If these guys don't have it (which I don't think is the case), we will have saved SO much bitching and emotional drama. Right now we're just hunting this topic looking for people we disagree with or we think "Has more infoz" and attack them like idiots- then turning around and bemoaning that very action if taken by someone else. It's madness.
      Wasn't really referring to you mate lol I've heard a lot worse from other people and It just comes across so obvious that they are kissing the teams butt to look good in there books , not just on this forum but a lot on youtube as well and it makes me laugh because they think by being super nice and defending them it will either make them become super friends and then the team will give them the game or they think they can act nice when they think the team might be pissed off with everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
        Oh look what we got here, another shitstorm, how surprising. I particularly enjoyed the part when people start pointing fingers at each others and the retarded discussion in the modding forums in which Mrox2 compares a BH1.5 build in which half the content is missing to a BH2 preview version sent to the press.

You guys are really hilarious and entertaining, but the level of stupidity this game causes is beyond imagination. And once again, people feel entitled to play a game they contributed nothing for. It's during times like this that I wish this game could stay in private hands far from the retarded masses.
        I fully agree with you. Everyone always makes demands like: "Release the untouched build, now!" or "I dont want a bastardized version" and so on... I mean, do we even have a right to make such demands after 0% of contribution for the release of this game over the last 15 years? NO! That's a fact! If someone wants an untouched build or a "non-bastardized" version of Biohazard 1.5...well go and get it! We'll see how far you'll get! I will wait for this "bastardized" version because I want to play Elza at the fucking blue police station. Nothing more and nothing less. The team's work is like an extra addition for me to make it more playable. I will enjoy it! //Alfred
        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• I can't wait for the new video to come out... it'll calm this discussion considerably, or at least direct the anger outward. xD
          Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 02-06-2013, 02:54 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
            I fully agree with you. Everyone always makes demands like: "Release the untouched build, now!" or "I dont want a bastardized version" and so on... I mean, do we even have a right to make such demands after 0% of contribution for the release of this game over the last 15 years? NO! That's a fact! If someone wants an untouched build or a "non-bastardized" version of Biohazard 1.5...well go and get it! We'll see how far you'll get! I will wait for this "bastardized" version because I want to play Elza at the fucking blue police station. Nothing more and nothing less. The team's work is like an extra addition for me to make it more playable. I will enjoy it! //Alfred
            Yeah I read a few people saying that the team should just release the game 1st then just give us there version later on , but that's not what the team wants to do , if they wanted to give as the normal UN-edited version they would of done before christmas. Im just happy watching the videos

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
              Yeah I read a few people saying that the team should just release the game 1st then just give us there version later on , but that's not what the team wants to do , if they wanted to give as the normal UN-edited version they would of done before christmas. Im just happy watching the videos
              This is the laid back attitude we ALL should adopt. And those demands are ridiculous, you'd think people would be happy with 1.5 regardless of how it came to them. People have always wanted to play the 'complete' 1.5 game as it was intended. That will never happen, but this is literally the closest we'll ever get and it might be better than the original was ever going to be.
              sigpic

Comment

• Forgot, did they ever say anything about what order they'd do the next making of videos in? (since they listed subjects/topics they'd seemingly like to cover)
                Last edited by Carnivol; 02-06-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                  Forgot, did they ever say anything about what order they'd do the next making of videos in? (since they listed subjects/topics they'd seemingly like to cover)
                  They said something about that at the end of the first making of video, unless that's what you are referring too.
                  sigpic

Comment

They said something about that at the end of the first making of video, unless that's what you are referring too.
                    Yeah. There's a list at the end, but I guess the order they're listed isn't gonna be the order we'll see those subjects touched upon - or has there been any comments on that? I don't really follow all the stuff on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      Yeah. There's a list at the end, but I guess the order they're listed isn't gonna be the order we'll see those subjects touched upon - or has there been any comments on that? I don't really follow all the stuff on YouTube
                      I haven't seen any, but there are probably some people here who have followed the youtube end of things more than I have.
                      sigpic

Comment

My favorite part of all this is watching the 99% of people on this thread (and elsewhere) that are so shortsighted that they don't realize the implications if RE1.5 gets released. All they care about is getting this game that they salivated over as children, and start acting as such when things seem to be happening in a way they didn't envision in their 1.5 release day fantasy. If they stepped back and looked at the long term, getting 1.5 released could possibly bust the information log-jam regarding 1.5 and other RE betas. But most don't give a damn about what actually might be happening and ways to avoid fucking it up, they just want 1.5 nao. That kind of attitude is really disrespectful towards people who may have been planning this for many years, just so you could get what you want and more.
                        This.
                        First off, the damage it can do to the project, I really feel for them, they go out of their way to provide this for us just do have their efforts torn from them in a betrayal that, even if repaired leaves a lasting scar on their art and their feelings for it. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't feel like finishing it, took a break, didn't release it, or just release it undone after this.
                        Secondly, it really exemplifies and stresses the risks of the whole trading community, in terms of unreleased content, etc...
                        It places stress on bridges of trust and it really jeopardizes anything out there, bringing to light the dangers of this, and may create reservations in any forward form of sharing or expression. :/
                        One crazy man, and the world starts to burn.
                        I'll just be standing back until my moment comes... What else can I do?
                        "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                        PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Well, I've been perusing this new B1 map, and kudos to Kegluneq for getting most of it right. There are some changes, for sure, but most of it was good. Here's what we can tell from this new map:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	402441

1. Garage, Gorilla Boss Battle
                          2. Mechanics Shop with manhole
                          3. Stairwell
                          4. Storage Locker
                          5. Firing Range

Now the problems. The part I circled, from all evidence, should be this door:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	402442

The map affirms that it is a double door, so that means it really can't be any other door. But as you can see, the corridor is screwed up. Differences in beta builds? Perhaps. Next is the room I X'ed out. Before now, the Firing Range and Kennel were assumed to be connected via air vent. But with a corridor in the way, that seems very unlikely at this point. Plus, the room dimensions for the X room are too big to be the Kennel. Taking the location of the door, I have no earthly idea what that X room is. Ideas?
                          It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

My favorite part of all this is watching the 99% of people on this thread (and elsewhere) that are so shortsighted that they don't realize the implications if RE1.5 gets released. All they care about is getting this game that they salivated over as children, and start acting as such when things seem to be happening in a way they didn't envision in their 1.5 release day fantasy. If they stepped back and looked at the long term, getting 1.5 released could possibly bust the information log-jam regarding 1.5 and other RE betas. But most don't give a damn about what actually might be happening and ways to avoid fucking it up, they just want 1.5 nao. That kind of attitude is really disrespectful towards people who may have been planning this for many years, just so you could get what you want and more.
                            Hate to rain on your parade, but the people on this topic did not fuck things up.

If you want to point your fingers someplace and make people feel miserable and guilty, my apologies for destroying your bubble, but you should be sending a PM to BZork instead. As much as some of the shit I read from this community makes me roll my eyes sometimes (me included), the team brought this shit on themselves. That's what you get for dealing with the wrong people. Colvin/Welsh has been a pretty shady individual from the beginning of the bioflames.com times.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                            BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by towerofpowerx View Post
                              Well, I've been perusing this new B1 map, and kudos to Kegluneq for getting most of it right.
                              Sorry to disappoint you man, but that full credit goes to Enigmatism415. He's the one making those awesome maps.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                                Hate to rain on your parade, but the people on this topic did not fuck things up.

If you want to point your fingers someplace and make people feel miserable and guilty, my apologies for destroying your bubble, but you should be sending a PM to BZork instead. As much as some of the shit I read from this community makes me roll my eyes sometimes (me included), the team brought this shit on themselves. That's what you get for dealing with the wrong people. Colvin/Welsh has been a pretty shady individual from the beginning of the bioflames.com times.
                                Pretty bold talk, considering that we don't know that the team had any dealings with him at all.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X