Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
    Why would anyone trust him with the most important beta and reconstruction after his history?
    Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
    he obviously still holds respect for the team or would have leaked it in the first place. something serious provoked him to do this.
    Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Colvin has a lot of issues. Unfortunately, he also has some friends and connections. Given that he leaked some pictures a while back, it looks like someone has at least given him some pictures., Although who in there right mind would give Colvin anything is beyond me...

It'll take more than this to make me believe he has it. And if he does, I'll likely fly into a rage, since however he got it involved someone abusing the team's trust. And if the Gmanwillis stuff is true quite probably screwed us all out of other betas, even if all he has are pictures.

Thanks Colvin. We owe you one. Right in the balls.
    Wouldn't it be interesting if this was all a publicity stunt?
    They sent him a script and screenshots that they were going to reveal anyways, and are doing this to stir the pot and draw more attention to their project while trolling and eating popcorn at our reaction discussions?
    Kinda like all these celebrities doing all that crap to get back in the limelight?
    This may be the team's way of drawing people in without making it look like them.
    After all, drawing from what J0shuaKane said, if he really was such a crazed individual, perhaps he'd have released it already. Or maybe he's happy to have all this power now after years of bs? A God complex like J0shuaKane mentioned.
    Gradon, you seem very wise... perhaps too much now...
    Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
    Now WelshJ posted "Please wait for the restoration team to finish its build for more information on 1.5. You won't be disappointed." after deleting his original post.
    Hmm.....
    Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-06-2013, 04:27 PM.
    "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
    PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
      Pretty bold talk, considering that we don't know that the team had any dealings with him at all.
      Then how do you think he posted those screenshots?

Landed on his e-mail?

Hacked their computers?

Begged BZork and he made a very special exception?

Don't be so dense.
      Last edited by Kegluneq; 02-06-2013, 04:11 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
      BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
        Then how do you think he posted those screenshots?

Landed on his e-mail?

Hacked their computers?

Begged BZork and he made a very special exception?

Don't be so dense.
        How do you know that it was the WHOLE team who was involved?

Maybe it was just one person on the team?

Couldn't have been someone other than welsh that wasn't on the team that they showed this stuff to?

Maybe he's had the pictures all along?

Don't be such an asshole. Your need to rally against anything that I say is really weird.
        Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 02-06-2013, 04:15 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
          Sorry to disappoint you man, but that full credit goes to Enigmatism415. He's the one making those awesome maps.
          Oopsie

Then to Enigmatism I ask, what oh what is going on with this map?
          It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

Couldn't have been someone other than welsh that wasn't on the team that they showed this stuff to?

Don't be such an asshole. Your need to rally against anything that I say is really weird.
            WAIT!!!!!
            Maybe the pictures didn't come from the team, but from him and a copy HE might have!
            When the team announced the project, he tried getting rid of his beta while the price was still high, before they release the project and their untouched build!
            Then it got taken down, and he was pissed!
            "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
            PSN Gamercards

Comment

It's a team. That's how it is. Everyone takes responsibility.

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
              Even if it was, it doesn't matter. If you want a team united, everyone has got to deal with this. That's how it works.

That's even worse. Let's see if I get what you're saying. The team shows footage of its progress to someone, who then gives it someone else? What you're saying is that the team are a bunch of morons who have learned absolutely nothing from the GManWillis incident. Which I absolutely refuse to believe.

He threw a fit because he was having a bad morning and decided to post them all over the interwabz? Seems legit.

Please stop. I'm not in the mood to be stalked.
              Last edited by Kegluneq; 02-06-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Oh men, problems again? We are fans from RE and we have interest on this beta, there is nothing wrong with that. Can`t we just discuss the material we have and wait for the new video this weekend in peace?

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                they were obviously messing with debug, handgun bullets with 0 count, 1 slot flamethrower
                OMG, I didn`t pay atention to the "0" bullets, I don`t remember if debug menu let you create 0 ammo, but it`s possible with an hex editor or modding tools.

Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                As for the mystery item, have you ever seen ammo for a gun in the resident evil series that doesn't look like ammo?
                You are right, I don`t think that item is ammo, it must be a key item or even a dummy (unuseful) item. Probably the team wanted to create a weapon with 50 bullets but they missed de code and created this strange item instead.
                The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• I've been perusing MrBzork's replies to people on Youtube, I thought I would post some of the more interesting ones for people who don't follow the comments section over there. (In spoilers tag, it's fairly large)

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                  Please stop. I'm not in the mood to be stalked.
                  Dude, seriously. What is your problem with me? I really don't remember doing anything to you that would incite this.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                    Oh men, problems again? We are fans from RE and we have interest on this beta, there is nothing wrong with that. Can`t we just discuss the material we have and wait for the new video this weekend in peace?

OMG, I didn`t pay atention to the "0" bullets, I don`t remember if debug menu let you create 0 ammo, but it`s possible with an hex editor or modding tools.

You are right, I don`t think that item is ammo, it must be a key item or even a dummy (unuseful) item. Probably the team wanted to create a weapon with 50 bullets but they missed de code and created this strange item instead.
                    I dunno, I was thinking it was shells for ammo creation, and I do remember seeing somewhere what seemed to look like the gunpowder from Resident Evil 3...
                    I'll edit the image in. Maybe you guys know what it is and I don't. This is what I get for right-click, save abuse.
                    NVM, disregard me, I do believe, after viewing another image, that Chemicals A and B are just herb.Click image for larger version

Name:	residentevil2demodiscbeta.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	402443
                    Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-06-2013, 04:52 PM.
                    PSN Gamercards

Comment

• This fucking thread should honestly be locked to anyone except moderators and Mr.Bzork. Every fucking day its a shit storm with you immature children. I implore that moderators take action because this is utterly ridiculous
                      PSN Gamercards

Comment

• There are not only "inmature childrens", there are still a few people who discuss seriously.

Originally posted by Leonardos5 View Post
                        I dunno, I was thinking it was shells for ammo creation, and I do remember seeing somewhere what seemed to look like the gunpowder from Resident Evil 3...
                        I'll edit the image in. Maybe you guys know what it is and I don't.
                        It would be good to have the 1.5 item list to check what can it be, someone sayd a few pages ago that there was an item list but I can`t find the post now. I never heard about shells creation in 1.5.
                        Whatever, I insist in the possibility that can be a dummy item or an item icon that doesn`t represents what the real item actually is. There are examples of this that can be seen in BH2 Beta 2 with debug menu.
                        Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 02-06-2013, 04:50 PM.
                        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Dude, seriously. What is your problem with me? I really don't remember doing anything to you that would incite this.
                          Stop being such a drama queen. If this is because of what I told on the other topic, don't think too much of it. Your attitude offered nothing constructive, which is why I told you that. I question people regardless of their status (not for the lulz, but because I'm analytical by nature), so when I saw your post, I told you to stop. I'm a bit of an asshole sometimes, so it rubs off in the wrong way, I guess. Simple as that.

This was a whole different matter, and it just felt appropriate to reply the way I did. You can't always blame it on the community for the shit that happens. That's the easy way out. No face. Large amount of individuals. Some people that don't say the nicest things. But this excuse gets overused too much ever since the PSM incident.

People make mistakes, that's human, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be held responsible for them. Regardless of who you are and what you're doing. That's what distinguishes great men.

In any case, enough with this discussion. Close this small talk with one last post if you want to, but let the thread move on.
                          Last edited by Kegluneq; 02-06-2013, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                            There are not only "inmature childrens", there are still a few people who discuss seriously.

It would be good to have the 1.5 item list to check what can it be, someone sayd a few pages ago that there was an item list but I can`t find the post now. I never heard about shells creation in 1.5.
                            Whatever, I insist in the possibility that can be a dummy item or an item icon that doesn`t represents what the real item actually is. There are examples of this that can be seen in BH2 Beta 2 with debug menu.
                            I agree.
                            My mistake.
                            Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-06-2013, 04:55 PM.
                            PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Item List:

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                                Item List:

Spoiler:
                                Thanks for posting this. Nearly forgot it. Is it possible there are items under "unassigned" or junk items with images still attached that are not on the list?

Oh men, problems again? We are fans from RE and we have interest on this beta, there is nothing wrong with that. Can`t we just discuss the material we have and wait for the new video this weekend in peace?
                                Nice and succinct, thank you Luckily, I have a very active faculty of repression that enables me to browse these forums with ease.. ;)
                                Last edited by Scream; 02-06-2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X