Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you man, but that full credit goes to Enigmatism415. He's the one making those awesome maps.
    Not so fast, he used MY maps as a reference! People love to give all the credit to him like he never seen my maps. Anyway, I looked at the B1 map and it doesn't match the image that was released, with the double doors, the location is shown on the map but with a corner going to the weapon storage and firing range. Is it a different version? Or is it a mod?
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Thanks for the list Gradon, I wonder about the function of these items.

HL2K NC51
      Truth (WTF????)
      Antidote Grenade
      Nitro Capsule
      Strong Acid Drug Capsule
      Ignition Drug Capsule
      MD Media
      MD Player
      Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 02-06-2013, 05:20 PM.
      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
        Thanks for the list Gradon, I wonder about the function of these items.

HL2K NC51
        Truth (WTF????)
        Antidote Grenade
        Nitro Capsule
        Strong Acid Drug Capsule
        Ignition Drug Capsule
        MD Media
        MD Player
        Capsules?
        I'm thinking those are the grenadelauncher ammo...
        "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
        PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
          Not so fast, he used MY maps as a reference! People love to give all the credit to him like he never seen my maps.
          Okay.

Thank you Black Crow! Without you, nothing like this would ever be possible!
          (Have babies with me?)

Is this cool enough for you?

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
          Anyway, I looked at the B1 map and it doesn't match the image that was released, with the double doors, the location is shown on the map but with a corner going to the weapon storage and firing range. Is it a different version? Or is it a mod?
          That's probably because the kennels are missing from the era 4 build. That map is not indicative of anything (since the kennel should be placed next to the firing range, even if it was not implemented yet - era 4 build speaking). My guess is that map is from era 3 build (yes, I know, it doesn't make sense, but that's the best explanation I got).
          Last edited by Kegluneq; 02-06-2013, 05:48 PM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• That screenshot with the buildings doesn't look like it's from Chief Irons office. It looks more in line with that of the media room. Perhaps you solve a puzzle there (or find a key item) and when solved, the two T-Gorillas attack you? Possible..

Some of the angles and room dimensions seem off. Look at the pic of Elza in the cell. She looks way too small. Even the shot of them in the elevator looks off. These could be from much earlier in their project. The item menu alone makes me thinks it's earlier on.

It's possible these were intended future avatar pics for BZorks YouTube, or like others have said, a massive stunt by the team. Time will tell though.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Okay.

(Have babies with me?)

That's probably because the kennels are missing from the era 4 build. That map is not indicative of anything (since the kennel should be placed next to the firing range, even if it was not implemented yet - era 4 build speaking). My guess is that map is from era 3 build (yes, I know, it doesn't make sense, but that's the best explanation I got).
              If you are handsome I would think about babies with you, but the map is artwork from someone on the team. And maybe they don't have all the maps, so they have to recreate them? Why not make the maps look like the real one? Like the RPD 1st floor map I mean.
              Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-06-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                That screenshot with the buildings doesn't look like it's from Chief Irons office. It looks more in line with that of the media room. Perhaps you solve a puzzle there (or find a key item) and when solved, the two T-Gorillas attack you? Possible..
                It's without a doubt in the chiefs office, look...

Note the picture on the wall to the right, the bird in the picture and the half brown wall....

Note the same here....

Last edited by Guest; 02-06-2013, 06:13 PM.

Comment

If you are handsome I would think about babies with you

See? You're actually a pretty fun guy when you don't take stuff so seriously.

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                  ...the map is artwork from someone on the team. And maybe they don't have all the maps, so they have to recreate them? Why not make the maps look like the real one? Like the RPD 1st floor map I mean.
                  That map is like the RPD 1F map.

Take a look: https://public.dm1.livefilestore.com...g53.png?psid=1

It doesn't make sense for the team to be doing artworks for the maps (and incorrect, to boost). My guess is that it's a left over from era 3 build that was in the PSM build (the basis of the team's project).

Comment

If you are handsome I would think about babies with you, but the map is artwork from someone on the team. And maybe they don't have all the maps, so they have to recreate them? Why not make the maps look like the real one? Like the RPD 1st floor map I mean.
                    Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post

See? You're actually a pretty fun guy when you don't take stuff so seriously.

It doesn't make sense for the team to be doing artworks for the maps (and incorrect, to boost). My guess is that it's a left over from era 3 build that was in the PSM build (the basis of the team's project).
                    Jesus... I can't even imagine those babies. And I have to agree, it wouldn't make sense for the team to be making presentation worthy maps in any form, correct or incorrect. If they were to make any sort of map, it would most likely be on paper for reference and only circulated within the team itself.

Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                    It's without a doubt in the chiefs office, look...

Note the picture on the wall to the right, the bird in the picture and the half brown wall....

Note the same here....

That's definitely Iron's office, but for the life of me I can't figure out what's going on there. Perhaps it is a puzzle like mentioned earlier- maybe upon solving it an item came out of the table?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Or perhaps you are just a troll? Anyway, I was the first to say it was the chiefs office! And I was right! I recognized the painting right away.
                      Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-06-2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Or perhaps you are just a troll? Anyway, I was the first to say it was the chiefs office! And I was right! I recognized the painting right away.
                        And what's the big deal about being the first?
                        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

Okay.

(Have babies with me?)

My earlier question still stands. Assuming that you are correct (that the Kennel is not being implemented in this build), something is clearly being implemented in it's place. I can understand why some of these things don't match up because of differences in the builds, but this is a HUGE room. And I can't imagine they made it that big on accident. Just need to figure out what it is.........
                          It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• Originally posted by towerofpowerx View Post
                            My earlier question still stands. Assuming that you are correct (that the Kennel is not being implemented in this build), something is clearly being implemented in it's place. I can understand why some of these things don't match up because of differences in the builds, but this is a HUGE room. And I can't imagine they made it that big on accident. Just need to figure out what it is.........
                            That's the kennel. It's just misplaced. And incomplete.

That's my best guess, anyway.

Comment

Not so fast, he used MY maps as a reference! People love to give all the credit to him like he never seen my maps. Anyway, I looked at the B1 map and it doesn't match the image that was released, with the double doors, the location is shown on the map but with a corner going to the weapon storage and firing range. Is it a different version? Or is it a mod?
                              Remember the images appear to come from the team's build and not the original beta, so the map might also be custom, then again of course it could always be original. What does the brown circle represent in the center of the B1 pic? A manhole? Which room is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                                And what's the big deal about being the first?
                                It means, I win a trip to the THIA headquarters, meet the staff and get a free copy of Resident Evil 1.5. Yah!

Comment

Working...
                                X