Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now it is, but was there a minute a go.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post

ykw = "you know who"
      im still in doubt!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ss_preview_CE0002_psd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	402454
      Last edited by yurieu; 02-07-2013, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• So, how about that exciting new video planned for this weekend? Has everyone forgotten already? What do you all hope it will reveal?

Comment

• That's all for the day, folks.

I was expecting a more sophisticated trolling, though.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• since that video was announced

1) trolls are leaking images and making fake torrents
            2) bzork disappeared

i wonder what's going on

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
              So, how about that exciting new video planned for this weekend? Has everyone forgotten already? What do you all hope it will reveal?
              Maybe reconstructed areas? I think those would be interesting to see and dissect.

Comment

• I hope its got something to do with piecing together the plot or cutscenes or something, 1.5 is gonna have more cutscenes than retail

Comment

• Is Bzork not allowed to have a life? Things happen, I highly doubt that 1.5 is even close to being the most important thing in his life. Coincidences happen.

Comment

• Here's a good place to start:

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	402455

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	402456

Where'd the truck go?
                    It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• Good question. Either its a story thing or it was removed between era 4 and 5

Comment

• You can only see one lane in the bioflames.com picture.

Comment

• Did you guys notice the width of the main shutter? It fits more than one vehicle...

Comment

• Yup, I like how the RPD has it's own service garage. That bioflames shot...ammo on the ground.
                            The police station having only one shutter would decrease the ridiculous ass hassle when you need to get the cars out fast
                            Last edited by Darkness; 02-07-2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by towerofpowerx View Post
                              Here's a good place to start:
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]8137[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]8138[/ATTACH]

Where'd the truck go?
                              Different builds I guess, I can´t imagine any reason for get the car out of the room.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                              So, how about that exciting new video planned for this weekend? Has everyone forgotten already? What do you all hope it will reveal?
                              The guy from the team sayd in the first making off video that they planned for the second part to show "...A closer look to the restoration of incomplete content, creation of missing content, adition of new content, the tools utilised to this project..."

Honestly, if 1.5 is going to be released, I prefer that they don´t show cutscenes or anything that could spoil too much from the game. IMO a modest video to show us that the project is stil alive is more than enough for now...
                              Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 02-08-2013, 12:06 AM.
                              The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                                Different builds I guess, I can´t imagine any reason for get the car out of the room.
                                ...again, take a look at the newly leaked B1 map. The service bay is elongated and has room for other aisles behind the one boosting that squad car. The vacant lane shown in the Inflames screenshot is all the way to the back of the room from Leon's perspective in the newly leaked screenshot.

Comment

Working...
                                X