Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    Do you realize that most of your posts are pure garbage? Do us all a favor, keep posting on RE123 and avoid THIA. Thanks.
    Hates are gonna hate. Then again, I've seen this random BS coming from only a certain group of people, who happen to know nothing about the complexity of a project such as this work and with their biggest achievement being, paradoxically, simple room and model swaps. Seems like someone's being gorgeously butthurt for whatever light-spot reason. Let's carry on, nobody really seems to care given all the rejoice we had in the last few hours.

Originally posted by Aleff View Post
    You know what's funny? I loaded the game on my playstation with my old memory card plugged in, and the loading screen says that I have a savegame with Elza at Irons' Office, hahaha.
    IIRC BETA 2 does the same thing. Reason? The game shares the same memory card signature strings (BISLPS-00222*), which was only changed at the end of development when CAPCOM got an official SLPS ID from Sony. This also explains why most prototypes and betas have "PSX.EXE" instead of a regular exe serial.
    Last edited by Gemini; 02-18-2013, 08:22 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      Nice catch!
      Thanks. I had my suspicion when I read that wiki article a while back, but the voice SEs pretty much confirm it.

Also, how long do you guys think before we start getting people posting fandubs of the cutscenes dialogues on Youtube? I'll piss my pants if we actually get some decent "sound-alikes" (as if that's ever gonna happen, but who knows).
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

I haven't seen anyone here directly insulting the team, something that seems to be tolerated over there, especially coming from people like DXP who blatantly call them assholes. THIA has its up and downs, but I don't want to see it contaminated with these idiots.

Stop being an idiot, learn respect and grow the fuck up. Then nobody will "bother" you.
        It's non of your business besides nobody bothered me now except you.
        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
        ^ Lol ...

Comment

Do you realize that most of your posts are pure garbage?
          funny, i feel the same way about you.

i agree with Mrox2. this was like them hitting us in the face with a bone so they would be left alone for a while. most people, clamoring to get a taste of 1.5 will be happy just getting that. im not one to settle.

glitchy everything, cant do anything i want to. can't even check out the models, which is the main thing i wanted from "the original" 1.5 anyway... i feel like this was a waste of excitement.

people will say "be glad you have something", but the reality is, this is shit. nothing to me. at all. less than the "40%build". at least then you could look at the files.

YOU HAVE TO SHOOT THE ZOMBIES IN THE LEGS!?!? what kind of depraved soul could enjoy this?

Comment

• im not one to settle.
            You make it sound like being a bit of a ponce is a good thing. Wait like you were meant to then.
            Last edited by News Bot; 02-18-2013, 08:34 AM.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• 2 very ungrateful people.

Comment

• yeah, you're right news bot. they are the brick top in this situation...

"if i throw a dog a bone, i don't want to know if it tastes good or not."
                Last edited by J0shuaKane; 02-18-2013, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post

i agree with Mrox2. this was like them hitting us in the face with a bone so they would be left alone for a while. most people, clamoring to get a taste of 1.5 will be happy just getting that. im not one to settle.

glitchy everything, cant do anything i want to. can't even check out the models, which is the main thing i wanted from "the original" 1.5 anyway... i feel like this was a waste of excitement.

people will say "be glad you have something", but the reality is, this is shit. nothing to me. at all. less than the "40%build". at least then you could look at the files.

YOU HAVE TO SHOOT THE ZOMBIES IN THE LEGS!?!? what kind of depraved soul could enjoy this?
                  Money invested by JoshuaKane: $0
                  Value requested by JoshuaKane: $Inf.

Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Well, they are simply stating their opinion, it isn't really being ungrateful as the team didn't release this to get the people's praise, but as a countermeasure for Colvin being a cunt. Still, the way the argument is carried over is silly at best.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Yep, and what's your post about? Whinny garbage of you complaining about the lack of access to something you don't own/deserve. Grow up a little, but do it with your friends on that other board, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        You make it sound like being a bit of a ponce is a good thing. Wait like you were meant to then.
                        Know we have our differences, but you just used the word ponce; we're cool now

Comment

yeah, you're right news bot. they are the brick top in this situation...

"if i throw a dog a bone, i don't want to know if it tastes good or not."
                          Except it was released to stop someone else from making money off of their work, not to satiate anyone's desire.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Some people still think this was released for us to play. It was released, it just so happens that we can play it. Not that it was intended to do so.

Comment

Sorry if they doesn't let you do "LOOK AT ME I'M USING LEON/ELZA 1.5 in RE2, IT'S SO AWESOME", what's the point of doing that? The game was released no to let you "taste" 1.5, but to prevent some people to sold it and make money out of none of his work.

To make it even simpler, it's like people putting on ebay your mod and making money out of it.

Comment

• I dont need the 1.5 game to rip models I just wanted it to test out and have fun with it and thats what im doing !

its only the people that wanted to rip out the resources that are pissed off lol.

I'm 100% happy.

But I don't see how insulting the team and swearing will get you results.

Comment

Working...
                                X