Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
    I dont need the 1.5 game to rip models I just wanted it to test out and have fun with it and thats what im doing !

its only the people that wanted to rip out the resources that are pissed off lol.

I'm 100% happy.

But I don't see how insulting the team and swearing will get you results.
    Not entirely true, I also wanted to have a fiddle inside, but I'm not pissed off or anything because I know their intentions of hiding the files. I'm also 100% happy heh.
    Last edited by EvilMarshy; 02-18-2013, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Random shots. Click image for larger version

Name:	ePSXe_2013_02_18_14_08_46_489.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	402501Click image for larger version

Name:	ePSXe_2013_02_18_14_11_18_844.jpg
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	402502Click image for larger version

Name:	ePSXe_2013_02_18_14_13_05_919.jpg
Size:	179.8 KB
ID:	402503Click image for larger version

Name:	ePSXe_2013_02_18_14_33_07_306.jpg
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	402504Click image for larger version

Name:	ePSXe_2013_02_18_14_39_25_728.jpg
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	402505Click image for larger version

Name:	ePSXe_2013_02_18_14_40_19_992.jpg
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	402507Click image for larger version

Name:	ePSXe_2013_02_18_14_42_20_534.jpg
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	402506Click image for larger version

Name:	ePSXe_2013_02_18_14_57_42_770.jpg
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	402509Click image for larger version

Name:	ePSXe_2013_02_18_14_43_48_810.jpg
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	402508

Comment

• i do not want to port anything over. porting 1.5 stuff to 2 seems pointless, i would rather mod 1.5 itself.

and sorry people, you are all right. except rick hunter, every post that guy makes tries to make himself look "better" than someone.

how quickly i forgot this was not for us at all. still nothing to me, but thats ok. its not for me.

sorry. years of waiting + finally a release + massive disappointment = upset/rant. im better now
        Last edited by J0shuaKane; 02-18-2013, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
          Random shots. [ATTACH=CONFIG]8199[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8200[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8201[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8202[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8203[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8205[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8204[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8207[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8206[/ATTACH]

how did you fight the gorilla in the lab because Im my version he's in the lab but he's off the screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
            Ught thanks again, this looks like it isnt the original build from the looks of it, kind of a tease demo eh ? nice one, but now ? as Mr.Mark said ... Who is to blame ?
            Here is my original post:

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
            Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
            The fact of the matter is, the demanding ungrateful impatient "gimmie gimmie gimmie now!" lamer crowd has always existed and always will, in this community and in many others.

♪ Who is to blame...? ♫
            If you finish the song, it goes: "Who is to blame if your child is a spoiled brat?"

It was in reference to those who whine about about wanting something for nothing (before the Colvin fiasco).

And now that a build has been released, it stands for those whining about their failed PMOD attempts, and wishing to use the source material from the team build.

I would be ashamed to call myself a modder, if I had to use others source material to complete "my own" modification.

Whining about a locked-down ISO? Cry a river.... or, ya know, create something original?!

After all, you 'experts' should be able to grab something from memory, at least.

EDIT: That said, I'm happy to have something to play with. Other than myself. :/
            Last edited by MeganGrass; 02-18-2013, 09:16 AM.
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
              how did you fight the gorilla in the lab because Im my version he's in the lab but he's off the screen.
              I had the same issue as you. I could only hear him. I'm not sure exactly how I done it, but I just jumped to a few rooms close by and when I came back he was there waiting for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
                I had the same issue as you. I could only hear him. I'm not sure exactly how I done it, but I just jumped to a few rooms close by and when I came back he was there waiting for me.
                You have to jump to the main shaft and then get to the Entrance hall of the lab through the automatic door. Then he will appear.
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• @MarkGrass: don't act like you dont want the ISO contents...

...anyone able to extract the contents from the ISO, yet?
                  and thanks, but i could only find a few pics...

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                    except rick hunter, every post that guy makes tries to make himself look "better" than someone.
                    Yep, I sure hope I am better than whiners who complain about something they aren't supposed to play in the first place and go as far as saying this mod is shit and insult team members.

Comment

• I want them, but not for the same reasons.

I want them for my own personal investigation, not to import into some other engine and call it "My own".
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                        Sorry if they doesn't let you do "LOOK AT ME I'M USING LEON/ELZA 1.5 in RE2, IT'S SO AWESOME", what's the point of doing that? The game was released no to let you "taste" 1.5, but to prevent some people to sold it and make money out of none of his work.

To make it even simpler, it's like people putting on ebay your mod and making money out of it.
                        If that's the case then I'd buy the stolen pure build or whatever just to get my hands on the files, I MEAN REALLY !

I want them, but not for the same reasons.

I want them for my own personal investigation, not to import into some other engine and call it "My own".

No that is wrong, I for one dont have that intention, it's all Capcom's work and copyright, even them working on it doesnt change the fact that its Capcom's game + engine + characters + everything ... as much as they changed to claim its their work its still Capcom's.

Now don't tell they didn't even try to port 1.5 stuff onto 2, I bet 100% they did, its just my sense that tells me, not sure ? go ahead and ask them, that's the first thing they would do and anyone would, having 1.5 Animations and characters on RE2's perfect and solid engine sure boosts the game expirience, the game "RE2 + 1.5" feels better then and gives new life to the soo called game, if its contents were ported to RE2 PC this means no limits for us too, this includes using some RE2 dialogues and adding dialogues + scripts that might not have been possible on the real thing, checking the files is always a top priority for most of us.
                        Last edited by Mrox2; 02-18-2013, 09:42 AM.
                        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                        ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          Yep, I sure hope I am better than whiners who complain about something they aren't supposed to play in the first place and go as far as saying this mod is shit and insult team members.
                          what they gave us is shit. but they know that and said it before anyone downloaded it. i didn't have to say it, probably should not have, but i doubt they feel insulted.

@MarkGrass: oh, what you said went along with the PMODer's comment. i haven't read anyone saying they wanted to do that tho, seems like an assumption.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                            what they gave us is shit.
                            Of course it's "shit" in its current state. But in some way it's not meant to be played so...

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                              I would be ashamed to call myself a modder, if I had to use others source material to complete "my own" modification.
                              This all stands to them, they used contents from final RE2 and claim this is all their work, they have done nothing which is their work, even the injected codes were taken from already existing games, its just the translations and silly Backgrounds everywhere stating that "Claire is missing" and that "Claire" is a dog, next we are going to see that Claire's name written on a plushie or a toilet or just on a dumb bin ....
                              Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                              ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Is there a save room theme at all?

I'm wondering what MAIN0F is the theme for it. File name from Zombie_X OST rip.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X