Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember, RE games rely on flags for almost everything, if an ingame function isn't working properly such as an enemy not spawning or a puzzle not doing anything, it's likely you accessed an area BEFORE the correct flags were set for said function to work. Flags get activated all the time as you go in rooms, run around, interact with stuff and kill enemies, they are essential to getting things working correctly. If you want something to work make sure to try and play the game in sequence before entering the room for best fuctionality, this is the same with both BH1 and BH2, BH1.5 should be no different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
      This all stands to them, they used contents from final RE2 and claim this is all their work, they have done nothing which is their work, even the injected codes were taken from already existing games, its just the translations and silly Backgrounds everywhere stating that "Claire is missing" and that "Claire" is a dog, next we are going to see that Claire's name written on a plushie or a toilet or just on a dumb bin ....
      They didn't have to do fuck all for us, but they did. Be thankful we got what we got.
      Last edited by braders1986; 02-18-2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• @Mrox2: only true from what we have seen. they said repeatedly this release in no way reflects the current state of the project. its like us digging something someone threw away out of the garbage. what is to be expected?

Comment

This all stands to them, they used contents from final RE2 and claim this is all their work, they have done nothing which is their work, even the injected codes were taken from already existing games, its just the translations and silly Backgrounds everywhere stating that "Claire is missing" and that "Claire" is a dog, next we are going to see that Claire's name written on a plushie or a toilet or just on a dumb bin ....
          They didn't say it was all their work. They've been pretty clear on what their work is. Please provide a source for that statement.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• (Playing as Elza) The "HXOK MC51" explodes zombie kneecaps & legs off - try it, it's fun!
            sigpic

Comment

You obviously have no idea how C Source injection works.

Oh yeah, that's right. I completely forgot that this build is on-par with that of the retail Bio2 beta.

Wake up people. This is the best thing to happen in this scene. Evidence of their work is everywhere.

And for those "Silly" rooms you mentioned - who the hell has else the talent to even make something that closely resembles a working room? One with proper renders, camera sprites, and so on. No one. Let me repeat that - No one.

Just be thankful for what you got. Sheesh.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• @ Scream

That S3 emulator looks amazing! Which is it?!
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  They didn't say it was all their work. They've been pretty clear on what their work is. Please provide a source for that statement.
                  Says the guy who never provides sources for his lies. oh how is your good friend Colvin ? you forgot everything about him this fast ? what a world we are living in.

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                  You obviously have no idea how C Source injection works.

Oh yeah, that's right. I completely forgot that this build is on-par with that of the retail Bio2 beta.

Wake up people. This is the best thing to happen in this scene. Evidence of their work is everywhere.

And for those "Silly" rooms you mentioned - who the hell has else the talent to even make something that closely resembles a working room? One with proper renders, camera sprites, and so on. No one. Let me repeat that - No one.

Just be thankful for what you got. Sheesh.
                  I'm already awake, its been 12 hours since I was awake, oh and I drank coffee.

I'd rather have original crap than this, and if thats so, I wouldn't want a build were the game is so much fucked up to the point it passed the line of how it was intended to appear originally by the original Capcom development team.

Want to screw up the game and release it ? no thanks. don't wanna release the original build ? keep it for your graves.
                  Last edited by Mrox2; 02-18-2013, 10:23 AM.
                  Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

• for something that was even worse than this "shit" someone did pay a good amount for it. The team releases it for free, and now there is even someone that is bitching about it.

i'm beginning to think that they were right about the fans, but i hope that they see that there are also many people that are very happy about this release
                    Last edited by warren; 02-18-2013, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                      @ Scream

That S3 emulator looks amazing! Which is it?!
                      That's ePSXe. The great thing about the S3 is the position of the volume buttons, you can map R1 to the volume up button perfectly - handy because otherwise its difficult to play properly. On my Google Nexus the volume buttons are on the top-left which makes it feel a little more awkward to play games that use aiming or running jumps.

FPSE also works but the sound sucks..

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
                        for something that was even worse than this "shit" someone did pay a good amount for it. The team releases it for free, and now there is even someone that is bitching about it.

i'm beginning to think that they were right about the fans, but i hope that they see that there are also many people that are very happy about this release
                        some times part of me says "well at least we got something" but I think again of how badly the situation is.

Claire is now a dog, and Piers is a part of RE2 now and hes a dog too !
                        Last edited by Mrox2; 02-18-2013, 10:30 AM.
                        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                        ^ Lol ...

Comment

• There is also one on Elza in his channel.

Has anyone seen these? They were uploaded yesterday. Looks pretty interesting. Oh and hi, i'm new here. Greetings from Finland! We also here are really waiting for the
                          team to release 1.5!

Comment

• Looks like the project has made its way to Kotaku, everyone.

Every now and then I'd pop out of the blue to be part of the community, but I just haven't had that much time recently. The least I was able to do was check on this thread before work or late at night.

First off, I want to thank B.Zork and The Team for everything. I know that everyone has been excited and hyped about the project for quite a while, but it's a damn shame that it came down to this. There was always drama for no reason when 1.5 material comes up, but when that does happen, it's like "we can't have nice things." It's not the first time I heard major drama about Colvin. In fact, I remember seeing a lot of it when I was an avid member during the Bioflames days. Surely, it's pretty frowned upon when anyone does the kind of thing he did, especially the $#@!storm with Curator that I remember seeing, including the ones before that.

I'm not the greatest contributor to a lot of communites, but I always loved being part of this one because it's Resident Evil lol and also what was essentially Bioflames.

Again, BIG THANKS to B.Zork and team for releasing this build, but at the same time, sorry for it coming to this. I'm still supporting the project and patiently waiting for the official release from The Team.

Now to downloading this, which I'm excited for....which I need to find the link to. Unless I'm dumb and don't see it lol

Comment

• Wow, I'm gone for 1 day with the flu and the community implodes on a marvelous gift.
                              mrox
                              The Team doesn't owe us anything, so if you don't like their gift, don't play it, no one is making you. Just wait until the complete release. What they released is a patched up version of the build Colvin is trying to profit from so at least people will have something more representative of their work and that Colvin WONT be able to scam people!
                              They didn't give it to people to shut up, they gave it to the community to protect us.
                              This isn't on any form an official release. At most, it's a beta demo of their work, and I speculated on this before, but refused to post it but now it's become evident. As it was posted before, it seems they're working on carbon-copying the game however they can, and I'm perfectly fine with this. It makes it better to work for them and they're working with the assets they have, it's the best they can do.
                              It's the best ANYONE can do! It's BETTER than ANYONE can do!
                              It's better than nothing, hell, it's pure perfection. It's not totally representative of their work (work in progress) and even then, we're not supposed to have this anyways. HOW DARE you critisize their hard work! I don't see you doing any better, on anything good coming out of anywhere else!
                              They're working tirelessly to provide us with an awesome experience that comes from their hard work.
                              They don't work for us! They work for themselves, and we're just part of the payoff! if you don't like that, well then put on your big boy pants and grow the fuck up or go crying home to your momma about how this game wasn't what you wanted, you little BITCH!
                              For The Team, marvelous work. I can't find the download link anywhere, but I'm cool with that. I haven't know about 1.5 for over 8 years anyways. I can wait for an "official release" XD
                              Godspeed, and good luck guys! You're making miracles and wonderful work.
                              Gentlemen, lines are about to be drawn, and raging discussions are about to befall us all!
                              I MOVE TO CLOSE THIS THREAD FOR NO LESS THAN A WEEK, or AT LEAST invoke: Click image for larger version

Name:	bannon.gif
Views:	1
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	402511

I leave you with this message in hopes that we all know where we stand and where we hope to be, and hopefully, those with power may help us:
                              The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
                              Last edited by Leonardos5; 02-18-2013, 11:00 AM.
                              "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                              PSN Gamercards

Comment

I'm already awake, its been 12 hours since I was awake, oh and I drank coffee.

I'd rather have original crap than this, and if thats so, I wouldn't want a build were the game is so much fucked up to the point it passed the line of how it was intended to appear originally by the original Capcom development team.

Want to screw up the game and release it ? no thanks. don't wanna release the original build ? keep it for your graves.
                                It wasn't released so that your ingrateful ass could play it... by the way shut up. No one cares about your whining on how "screwed up" this build is or how you think they've only replaced minimal stuff. Shut UP.
                                Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Working...
                                X