Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
    Anyone know how to trigger the zombies in the main lobby and the lobby corridor to come out of the gates? Also, anyone else notice the nice squishy sound when you explode a zombie with the shotgun? Fun fun fun
    The zombies in the lobby corridor don't crawl through the broken shutter unless you lead them to it. You can activate an "Air Jesus" glitch if you examine one of the windows in the corridor, then you can walk in the outside area where the zombies are and lead them to the shutter. Of course, since you're in air jesus mode, you won't be able to have them bite you. :/
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Has anybody compiled a list of weapons each character can safely use? Elza can use the SIG and the HXOK, and most of the handguns, though the animation is glitched for them.

Comment

• He's deff not stuck in the wall, i'v fought the gorilla in the lab as Leon and killed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
          some times part of me says "well at least we got something" but I think again of how badly the situation is.

Claire is now a dog, and Piers is a part of RE2 now and hes a dog too !
          If you don't like it, don't play it. If you want the original build, wait for the release, when they're supposedly releasing the vanilla build beside their restoration.

It's unfortunate that even when some 1.5 material, well, a build even, is released and people are still ungrateful. I can only imagine that when the Team release their final product, the same people will complain, no matter what.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
            He's deff not stuck in the wall, i'v fought the gorilla in the lab as Leon and killed him.
            already posted that in the other thread, my bad. and for me, yeah it was stuck. i would have to use the "flying jesus" bug to go through the wall for it to actually attack me, maybe i messed the events up because I kept jumping around with the debug, i'm using epsxe 1.8

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
              It's unfortunate that even when some 1.5 material, well, a build even, is released and people are still ungrateful. I can only imagine that when the Team release their final product, the same people will complain, no matter what.
              Hopefully those few dickheads don't ruin it for everyone. The amount of effort being put into this game is absolutely unparalleled. They should be grateful simply for the fact that the team spent thousands to buy it, let alone the hours of work being put into making it playable.

I don't even really care about "beta" shit, but I can recognize hard work when I see it.
              Last edited by News Bot; 02-18-2013, 11:48 AM.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                Hopefully those few dickheads don't ruin it for everyone. The amount of effort being put into this game is absolutely unparalleled. They should be grateful simply for the fact that the team spent thousands to buy it, let alone the hours of work being put into making it playable.

I don't even really care about "beta" shit, but I can recognize hard work when I see it.
                Luckily the Team does acknowledge those of us who are grateful for what they're doing and even with all the dumbasses continue their work and keep us informed. Hell I know I've been having fun with this. Just wish there was a way to repay them for even a fraction of their work

Comment

• Dear God, what the fuck was this?

Yes, this build is broken. It was released to stop Colvin from making money off other people's time and cash.

Yes, this build is locked. It was released to stop Colvin from making money off other people's time and cash. The last thing we need are fifteen more people bouncing up with mods, claiming they have a new version to ell.

Yes, this build has elements of RE2 ported into it. I can't do that. Most people can't. And honestly? I'm not upset that the Team are finding shortcuts to get the final product out the door faster. As I understand it, 1.5's engine is the bastard love child of RE1 and RE2 - getting anything working at all is awesome. And it's not like every other mod never used resources from other games rather than scratch building every line of code and background image from the ground up. Dominion used the Mansion and RE3 backgrounds and no one gave him shit - this thing is much, much bigger.

Besides, they're going to have to build whole new rooms. Backgrounds, event details, etc. They have to fix all the broken elements. Can you guys work out how to fix Air Jesus? How to make all the items work? How to implement rooms that only have backgrounds? All things considered, I suspect the end result will feature a lot of stuff the Team has made from scratch.

What a load of ungrateful bullshit. I am frankly disgusted.

Comment

• [RE: Gates] Awesome, thanks for the help guys I got it to work! Silly me, being tired atm I was room hopping in debug instead of manually going through the door to trigger it. And "Air Jesus" .. that name is just .. lol. Maybe Jesus can be a hidden character, floating around dropping grenades on zombies hahaha.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Honestly, it doesn't really matter what we say. I've never heard of any professional caring about what some individual thinks.. and these guys are obviously professionals.

I'm hoping Bzork will ride in soon with a new video that has everything working and non-buggy. I'm sure everyone will calm down then, even the complainers.

I also don't care too much either, but I hope the next build has a bit more meat to it so its a more enjoyable gaming experience.

Comment

• We've already seen several sections that don't seem to exist on this disc, or any other, working as they're supposed to. That didn't convince people of anything.

One thing I would be intrigued to find out...has it been mentioned how old this build is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          Can you guys work out how to fix Air Jesus? How to make all the items work? How to implement rooms that only have backgrounds? All things considered, I suspect the end result will feature a lot of stuff the Team has made from scratch.
                          oh yeah, man. playing this is very good to show the community how hard is their job fixing this. these dudes are truly masters.

hey, dont you think the room with the painting puzzle(the one with cameras) is a total custom made?
                          Last edited by yurieu; 02-18-2013, 12:23 PM.

Comment

We've already seen several sections that don't seem to exist on this disc, or any other, working as they're supposed to. That didn't convince people of anything.
                            One thing I would be intrigued to find out...has it been mentioned how old this build is?
                            I have the same question about this builds age, I would guess it is the same age as the Halloween video, maybe slightly older.

Comment

We've already seen several sections that don't seem to exist on this disc, or any other, working as they're supposed to. That didn't convince people of anything.

I'd actually like to find out myself. Maybe Mr. Zork would like to answer? Wouldn't be surprised at all if this build is already a few months old.
                              Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-18-2013, 12:31 PM.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• This build has the modified save menu screen with the kamiya avatar thing, which video was this implemented?

Comment

Working...
                                X