Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know of a good ISO/Bin file burner? DVDDycrypter is giving me some horrible burns at the minute and the disc will barely work.
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• imgburn is great...

ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit... and it's free!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
        You obviously have no idea how C Source injection works.
        Or anything else related to the real deal of hacking in general, especially when they have zero experience about it (even for the simplest thing like changing a few lines of assembly code). Some people like to think its like a magic button that does all in one click - no wonder they are still waiting for somebody to spoon-feed them with all sorts of generic tools of wonder.
        Last edited by Gemini; 02-18-2013, 01:05 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Like mpx said.
          imgburn is highly recommended.
          Very reliable, very high quality, very versatile. It will be of help with almost anything.
          "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
          PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Hmm must be writer or these awful cheap Tesco CDRs not giving me a decent burn.
            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
              Hmm must be writer or these awful cheap Tesco CDRs not giving me a decent burn.
              Tesco discs lol. You must be in the UK also. Grab these dude - Official Taiyo Yuden discs £2 sold in the UK under JVC brand. They are perfect. You shouldn't have any problems with these. I have bought loads from this seller and never had a bad burn unless it was an issue with the actual disc image.
              http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-x-JVC-T...item231df433a4
              Last edited by braders1986; 02-18-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                Or anything else related to the real deal of hacking in general, especially when they have zero experience about it (even for the simplest thing like changing a few lines of assembly code). Some people like to think its like a magic button that does all in one click - no wonder they are still waiting for somebody to spoon-feed them with all sorts of generic tools of wonder.
                Well, in general, those "magic buttons" (hack.exe!!1!) are the tools and documentation people like you and Mark sometimes put out.

Comment

• Even with the right tools, I can't see them going really far with anything that resembles a complete job. Unless, of course, RDT and model replacement is what they think makes people jizz in their pants. UH SO HOT HAX0R.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                  , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Besides, they're going to have to build whole new rooms. Backgrounds, event details, etc. They have to fix all the broken elements. Can you guys work out how to fix Air Jesus? How to make all the items work? How to implement rooms that only have backgrounds? All things considered, I suspect the end result will feature a lot of stuff the Team has made from scratch.
                    If you would of read the read-me, they already fixed the air jesus glitch and it was stated this is quite broken compare to where they are at now, build wise.

Here's something fun I wanted to do, the birkin fight, knife only, i used quite a bit of health but this is my first attempt at knifing a boss to death in any resident evil! I hope everyone enjoys (maybe i'll do a Leon attempt, using less health and not getting hit so much)

Last edited by Guest; 02-18-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• I keep getting pointed to this thread to get the ISO for Resident Evil 1.5 and yet I can't find the download link anywhere. Where is everyone downloading it from??

EDIT:

Nevermind -- finally found the link!
                      Last edited by sainraja; 02-18-2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• The only thing that I noticed that I was bothered about was the use of Claire's damage sounds for Eliza.
                        Leon's are fine as it's still Leon - But Claire's voice is the most unique of all RE characters, it just sounded/looked .. strange.
                        IDK what the sounds are like in the current build (I know this one was old)
                        I wonder it the Team have access to the newer 1.5 sound set (Elza's damage sounds) or maybe use Jill's/Rebecca's RE1?

Still, fab work - though TBH I probably won't play it again until the final version is released..
                        Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 02-18-2013, 03:19 PM.
                        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• im grateful for this dont get me wrong, iv been playing this 24/7

however im getting a feeling this is all that we're going to get, again i am grateful but i feel i wont be suprised if the modders who tryin to finish this end up sayin we're too busy and team has decided not to continue rebuilding this game

Comment

• can someone help me please with the following

iv noticed that some of u guys hav been to more locations than i have...i can get to the lab in the debug menu....but iv seen a video and pics to othr location that i havent been to yet...how do i do this?

Comment

• Yeah, I finally found the link too.
                              I hooked up my Dualshock 3 to my Laptop and my Laptop to my tv...
                              My body is ready...
                              "I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"
                              PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                                can someone help me please with the following

iv noticed that some of u guys hav been to more locations than i have...i can get to the lab in the debug menu....but iv seen a video and pics to othr location that i havent been to yet...how do i do this?
                                When you get to areas, like the hallway on the 3rd floor with the paintings, it doesn't allow you to go further, but when you jump to the same area again, you can walk through the whole hallway.
                                I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Working...
                                X