Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    It had both, from what we can tell. We know the cutscenes done by the FMV company had to be redone, which certainly suggests they'd done the 1.5 ones (and it was late enough into development that it seems likely they had them at least partially finished) and there's a video where Leon speaks.

However, we don't know how much was recorded, or what state the cutscenes were in. Added to that they were not on the Inflames version, the most complete one we know of, and cutscenes are likely to never be found.
    ok..bear with me im not clued up on the whole 1.5 thing

but the mbzork guy who jus leaked the 1.5 version which i believe is the 40% build right? does he hav cutscenes with voiceovers etc or did he hav just whats on the leaked version but he is working on it to complete it right?

Comment

• the less we know

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
        the less we know
        sorry mate?

Comment

• i have a strangest thought from reading of feedback lately. many people not really understand much of development and how is not linear.

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
            sorry mate?
            he means the less we know the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
              he means the less we know the better.
              intresting

Comment

• well he speaks the truth I suppose, if people can keep quite and just let the team work, everything might run a bit more smoother, but I don't see that ever happening unfortunately , I still cant get over the amount of people fighting still , it's just really sad to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                  well he speaks the truth I suppose, if people can keep quite and just let the team work, everything might run a bit more smoother, but I don't see that ever happening unfortunately , I still cant get over the amount of people fighting still , it's just really sad to see.
                  ur right i agree with u, i was jus asking generally cause i dont kno much about 1.5 in all honesty

Comment

• Sorry guys I just could not resist after seeing all the drama unfold since the release:

Click image for larger version

Name:	re15office.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	402538

Comment

• Let's talk about something much more important, how superior elza's "assets" are to claires

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        Let's talk about something much more important, how superior elza's "assets" are to claires
                        lol yeah !

Also Elza can use a shotgun ! ......Unlike claire

Comment

• Originally posted by Ketsui View Post
                          Originally posted by Jazoni89
                          Hey Guys I've got an interesting message from BZork when i sent him a PM to say thank you, and if there was a possibility of a more complete demo.

He replied "There might be a demo to show "proper/working" content, rather than the broken state of this ancient build."
                          On Assembler

Well for now i'm satisfied but if we can have a bugless build before the end of project... fuck yeah!
                          Yes! This would be amazing!!

Comment

• lol Just got back to THIA- find out RE1.5 got released (albeit in buggy, beta form), expect to see everybody jizzing left and right... And instead I see a bunch of people bitching. XD The thing I'm even MORE shocked about is that I'm not surprised by this in the least.

Also, it's disturbing listening to grown people extolling the virtues of an extremely polygonal derriere. XD
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                              And instead I see a bunch of people bitching. XD The thing I'm even MORE shocked about is that I'm not surprised by this in the least.
                              These people are boooooooooring no need to lose time with them. these like RE6 and do not like Coke!

Comment

• Pardon my stupidity but can someone please tell me how to access later areas like the lab? Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong here, haha. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X