Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd donate what I could toward helping the team

Comment

• people are going to say im wrong here but...

as far as i could tell, all this beef started when people became so awe-struck at what the team is doing, anything said "against" them is taboo. or when people say this or that hasn't been done when it has, people tried to defend their work and got slammed for it. then people decided to attack the entire mod community!

DXP has been hated on alot more for his opinion more than anyone or the team.

telling people they are wrong for thinking a certain type of way, is ludicrous. and asking for more of a fight.

its like some nazi state where anything bad said must be met with extreme prejudice.

the hate for people who don't share the opinion of the majority here is much greater than anything "bad' said about the team or their work. i truly think the problem lies there.
      Last edited by J0shuaKane; 02-20-2013, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• DXP has been "hated" because he's always talking shit about other people when they can, apparently, do better than him. There's a little difference between being jealous and actually trying to state constructive criticism. So far all I've seen from him is stupid rants only a 5 year old would write, where the best explanation is "I have a degree in programming, 3D modeling, and holy skills. I KNOW WHAT IM SAIYAN!". I'd expect to see something interesting, as he seems to be a skilled programmer and designer from what he says, but to me that smells like a gigantic bluff from somebody who wants to act big. You know, people are usually judged by their actions. If the only thing you can do is going around bitching about "shit this, shit that" but you can't produce anything barely comparable... no wonder if the answer is boomerang shit.
        Last edited by Gemini; 02-20-2013, 08:49 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          I'd prefer it if people didn't try to kill one another. ;D
          Bio Hazard 1.5 would be a great insanity plea.

"Air Jesus made me do it!"
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            I would genuinely love to see some of the people who are complaining loudest (DXP, the Mortician and Mrox2 here being the three that instantly spring to mind) to get up, take what they've been given for free, and make something better of it. The Team has, but it's clearly not been good enough.
            Honestly I would like to see it. Not because i'm impressed about their work, rather because I'm dying to see at what point they would fail. That would be hilarious
            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              DXP has been "hated" because he's always talking shit about other people when they can, apparently, do better than him. There's a little difference between being jealous and actually trying to state constructive criticism. So far all I've seen from him is stupid rants only a 5 year old would write, where the best explanation is "I have a degree in programming, 3D modeling, and holy skills. I KNOW WHAT IM SAIYAN!". I'd expect to see something interesting, as he seems to be a skilled programmer and designer from what he says, but to me that smells like a gigantic bluff from somebody who wants to act big. You know, people are usually judged by their actions. If the only thing you can do is going around bitching about "shit this, shit that" but you can't produce anything barely comparable... no wonder if the answer is boomerang shit.

EXACTLY !! well said !

Comment

• Your 'opinion on the teams work' doesn't count when they have done 10x better than you and your reasons for disliking their work has no justification but "hurr durrr they is shit".People are trying to say 'yeah we hate what the team is doing' but they can't pull out a good reason for it, just some shitty 'we can do as much as them', then show it instead of bitching about how people should be praising you rather than them.

You're just spreading hate for the project for no reason but apparent jealously, you even freaked out when they locked down the files which is COMPLETELY understandable so people don't go around hacking it and come up with some other reason to try sell it. The bitching is really irritating, keep that to 123.
                Last edited by Gradon; 02-20-2013, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                  Bio Hazard 1.5 would be a great insanity plea.

"Air Jesus made me do it!"
                  Hahahaha I'm going to slip this into a conversation at work tomorrow.

Comment

• as far as i could tell, all this beef started when people became so awe-struck at what the team is doing, anything said "against" them is taboo. or when people say this or that hasn't been done when it has, people tried to defend their work and got slammed for it. then people decided to attack the entire mod community!
                    This isn't really the team's fault, if you think about it.

Also, it's not like the case with DXP is isolated to topics pertaining to the team's work alone, so you know it isn't a problem with JUST the team. I remember him severly criticizing c2keo's work on the modding forums, among some other things. Just check this thread for some more not-so-nice behaviour: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...ice-Department

And while I'd rather not make mention of it, he seemed pretty sure that the custom stairwell renders that were posted on the modding forums a while back were legit wip Capcom renders. So you have him throwing eggs at the team, then suddenly thinking their custom work is the shitz (because he couldn't tell the difference, which in effect indirectly validates that he thinks their work is awesome), then back to throwing some more eggs.
                    Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-20-2013, 09:31 AM.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                      Your 'opinion on the teams work' doesn't count when they have done 10x better than you and your reasons for disliking their work has no justification but "hurr durrr they is shit".People are trying to say 'yeah we hate what the team is doing' but they can't pull out a good reason for it, just some shitty 'we can do as much as them', then show it instead of bitching about how people should be praising you rather than them.

You're just spreading hate for the project for no reason but apparent jealously, you even freaked out when they locked down the files which is COMPLETELY understandable so people don't go around hacking it and come up with some other reason to try sell it. The bitching is really irritating, keep that to 123.
                      this is exactly what i was talking about.

according to your logic, no one here has an opinion that matters.

praise me? what have you been reading? i get enough praise to keep me happy. and i didn't dislike their work, i dislike the release. i still have not touched it. but they said themselves it was shit ("unstable mess"), it was just unnecessary for me to repeat it. and i actually did apologize for my initial freakout, even though people were quoting it still. like i said, i was upset due to disappointment

how was what i just said spreading hate? or anything i said after the "freak out"?

you are just angry and feel like its my fault. its ok. *hugs*

@biohazard_star: even if he is confused or unqualified, he should still be allowed to say things without everyone hating him. prove him wrong, point out his mistakes, but the sheer amout of hate... just seems wrong.

actually i think sonic blue did try that approach, but i dont remember how it turned out...
                      Last edited by J0shuaKane; 02-20-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                        I think I know the reason and I bet it has something to do with the fact that people aren't praising them enough for their mod. Well, durr hurr, if people aren't doing that as they'd like to it's definitively not because you have an uninteresting project.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Did the release of WIP 1.5 lowered RE 1.5 value?
                          Damn I am looking forward for final modified version and ontouched version GO TEAM!
                          after that it would be nice to get 1.5 final build and the team could finish that too hope i am not dreaming to much
                          Last edited by GamerTak3r; 02-20-2013, 10:21 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• One thing I noticed is that new footage of the late version of 1.5 (the most complete)

and the team's rendition of that area are a little off.

namely the floor and the Parking Text recycled to retail. I'm not 'TOO' worried about the floor but hopefully they throw in the text as seen in bitman's footage. Also it'll be interesting to see if they come up with the blood and tore apart police officer body that apparently maybe the cerberus got to him?
                            I'm sure that their rendition was probably done long before that footage but It would be great if they could improvise and improve the corridor since we got lucky on some more info.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                              even if he is confused or unqualified, he should still be allowed to say things without everyone hating him.
                              He should be allowed to call team members "assholes" out of jealousy? DXP is just an immature idiot, that's all.

Comment

• is this WIP build older than the halloween trailer?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X