Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
    is this WIP build older than the halloween trailer?
    Yes, it is I believe.

Comment

• Huh how can I get the armor equipped?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        DXP has been "hated" because he's always talking shit about other people when they can, apparently, do better than him. There's a little difference between being jealous and actually trying to state constructive criticism. So far all I've seen from him is stupid rants only a 5 year old would write, where the best explanation is "I have a degree in programming, 3D modeling, and holy skills. I KNOW WHAT IM SAIYAN!". I'd expect to see something interesting, as he seems to be a skilled programmer and designer from what he says, but to me that smells like a gigantic bluff from somebody who wants to act big. You know, people are usually judged by their actions. If the only thing you can do is going around bitching about "shit this, shit that" but you can't produce anything barely comparable... no wonder if the answer is boomerang shit.
        My support for Team96 has always been extremely high, I'm excited for their project. DXP on the other hand is constantly not doing himself any favors, want a example? check my Biohazard Project thread in the Modding section and look what he said. I don't personally know the team except for Rusty. All I know is they are talented, The Mortician is a very talented 3D Artist, Rusty is a fantastic texture artist. DXP is easily the weakest link in that team. Not many people know this but the Video Game education system is complete shit, infact a few of my good friends who have spent large amounts of money for their courses even informed me the TUTORS asked the STUDENTS to make tutorials for the software...

It's one of the biggest ripoffs in education.

Comment

• even if he is confused or unqualified, he should still be allowed to say things without everyone hating him. prove him wrong, point out his mistakes, but the sheer amout of hate... just seems wrong.

actually i think sonic blue did try that approach, but i dont remember how it turned out...
          I'm fine with people posting their opinions, whether positive or negative. But he really needs to be less brash in the way he posts. Seriously. Just look at the way he worded his "constructive criticism" in the thread I linked in my previous post.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• i have learned not to dwell on how people say things. people always take these things as just being an asshole, but we don't know where he came from or anything like that. could have just been the country/area/neighborhood he was raised in. not everyone is great at expressing themselves.

regardless, responding with similar messages is just as bad if not worse. and all it does is make things worse.

it just seems like a cycle no one is willing to break. only perpetuate and justify.
            Last edited by J0shuaKane; 02-20-2013, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
              i have learned not to dwell on how people say things. people always take these things as just being an asshole, but we don't know where he came from or anything like that. could have just been the country/area/neighborhood he was raised in. not everyone is great at expressing themselves.
              Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• I don't understand why so many modders are criticizing "the team's" work? I am too happy that I was able to play some version of RE 1.5 to really criticize it. Must be inside information
                I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• OMG, Colvin you are a god. All the drama you cause has gotten us a release of 1.5 to play. Thank you so much.
                  http://warmech.fantasyworldxd.co.uk <---My old site

Comment

• A lot of modders seem to be pretty bitter, possibly because they can't do what the Team is doing, or weren't invited to try.

I've been critical of the Team - I've outright said I'm worried that they're replacing too much of 1.5 - but I admire there skill and abilities. Whereas the folks we're talking about aren't criticising them. They're making bullshit up, like trying to claim only 3% of the release game is actual 1.5 while the rest is RE2, or claiming that Colvin is speaking the truth, or that they didn't pay what was claimed, or saying that the Team has done this, that and the other.

J0shuaKane, can you give me a list of genuine concerns and issues those people are bringing up? Not random crap to make the Team sound bad, lazy or wrong, but actual criticism? And there own solutions if they have one? Otherwise, all I can see is whining and jealously.

Originally posted by Treeman View Post
                    OMG, Colvin you are a god. All the drama you cause has gotten us a release of 1.5 to play. Thank you so much.
                    I really, really hope that was sarcastic.
                    Last edited by Darkmoon; 02-20-2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow
                      I don't understand why so many modders are criticizing "the team's" work?
                      Because they are jealous

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post

Ha! Knowing this place, it's totally sincere.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          Same guy who wrote this masterpiece, so probably not.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• People can say what they want, not everyone is going to be all lovey dovey for the restoration project, and some people just need to accept it and not have a whinge about it. (Which there's a clear enough reason why some people are getting anal about the critics which isn't hard to work out)

Past 24 hours the same crap has come up, Critics bashing/loving the project, people bashing DXP, people bashing THIA, etc, can't people just move on or do some like continuing arguments?
                            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Grem View Post
                              Because they are jealous
                              And they can't get to port depth masks, apparently. I bet it pisses 'em off like hell, now that they can't port all the 1.5 assets to retail and make another useless batch of boring mods.
                              Last edited by Gemini; 02-20-2013, 02:34 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I posted this in other thread, I wish this can shut up the mouths of some haters/jelous people:
                                Originally posted by Mae77 View Post
                                I'm sure this thread is useless. If you play this beta build you'll see it's very incomplete compared with the "normal" 1.5 videos that everybody know. So, (please correct me Zork or anyone if I'm wrong) this is a very RIPPED beta for getting a small file only for test and satisfacing the hope of testing 1.5 for one time. That's why we see bugs and crashes, and that's why they added a debug menu for exploring some areas.
                                Anyways, I've tested this beta with PS1, PS2 and PSP plus epsxe and the glitches that were reported on the top of this thread happens in all plataforms, so is not your hardware who has issues.
                                So dear Team, just ignore them. You'll always find people with destructive feedback. I know it very well, I "suffered" the same when I was developing a full Mugen game with a team years ago >:-) but always we ignored them.
                                The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Comment

Working...
                                X