Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exmorbis View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been asked before but why is the person with the 80% build refusing to release it to the RE 1.5 Restoration team? Are they holding out for more money?
    We don't even know who has the later build/s. We just have to wait and see what happens in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exmorbis View Post
      I'm sorry if this has been asked before but why is the person with the 80% build refusing to release it to the RE 1.5 Restoration team? Are they holding out for more money?
      The short answer is: we don't know.

No one has seen a definitive sighting of the 80% version in over a decade. Essentially, someone with it or who had access to it saw the BioFlames website and was going to send it to Inflames...but was asked not to. So all he could do was send a ton of pictures. Since then, no one had seen anything to do with that version...all we've ever had a chance to get is this version, the 40% one.

Comment

• so many years waiting.... so much dreams. and here it is....

I find it kind of amusing how people rip this 1.5 virgin up to pieces; bits & bites... many new threads emerged, who slices a new cut, who is first to rip a piece of fine skin nothing short of a perfection.......... you are all bunch of hyanes!!! (well i guess myself too...haha )

JUMPING IN THE HEX EDITOR!
        Spoiler:
        Last edited by Marvin; 02-23-2013, 06:53 AM.
        ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Bzork's response to the people who don't like the idea of including an RE4-style battle mode in the game (posted on YT):

"is like when food is order at resturant and you maybe allergic to peanut and table next to you have peanut and you tell waiter that 'i don't like peanut, it make me throat itch' and waiter say you not need to eat that mans peanut, they are his, but you still angry at allergic peanut at other table."

Makes sense. If you don't like the extra mode, then don't play it. Nobody's trying to shove it down your throat.
          Last edited by biohazard_star; 02-23-2013, 07:51 AM.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
            Nice to see zombies still disappear when killed.
            Well, I dunno what they're doing, but normally when I test out major/new hacks and edits to something, I always use old/stable builds - to then add in subsequent hacks and edits to ensure everything stackswithout conflict (not to mention, a mercs-ish game made would require body decay anyway, as the RE engine on PS1 doesn't exactly have the memory space and resources to pull off mire than a couple of hands worth of entities)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              I bet they've stolen code from Dino Crisis and RE4. BAD MODDERS!
              Stolen code...?

I'd place bets on a total recreation... at least, for the shoulder cam.

Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
              mark grass pointed out long ago you could do the over the shoulder camera in retail, but nothing is textured. im glad they are taking it a step further.
              I remember providing a 'proof-of-concept' photos, but never actually followed up with the idea, due to lack of time and interest...

Great job, igas!
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                Stolen code...?

I'd place bets on a total recreation... at least, for the shoulder cam.
                I know they have access to all CAPCOM engines and now they're simply copying code from one game to another. I KNOW IT IN MY HEART! BATTLE COLISEUM CANT BE TRUE, THEY STEAL AND LIE!!!!
                Last edited by Gemini; 02-23-2013, 07:39 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I see on some screenshots here extra armor for Leon, how to do it? I searched the whole debugmenu but I do not see that there.

Any clue?

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• The model seems to be present, but without some further techno wizardry you can't access it.

Comment

• Just really excellent work all round. Complainers are just fucking idiots who are upset that their 'skills' do not cut the mustard.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpx View Post
                        Is it possible that team will add point system?

And I hope that they add shooting and running mechanic and 180 degree turn to gameplay.
                        180 degree turn = Auto Aim. That's good enough I guess.
                        It is completely possible to do that, specially when in every Resident Evil there is some kind of self-destruction mechanism which blows the place where the main characters are sky high, so there will surely be at least a timer.
                        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
                          Just really excellent work all round. Complainers are just fucking idiots who are upset that their 'skills' do not cut the mustard.
                          yeah some are really horrible for just no reason , I really dont see the point in being so negative , as we all keep saying the team dont have to do any of this for us , and I was certainly not expecting a new video so soon , So it was a really pleasant surprise , thank you MrBZork and Team , we have the chance to play a good old classic resident evil game with an all new mini game whats not to love !?

Comment

It's fap time.
                            Battle mode with RE4 style gameplay? Yes please.
                            sigpic

Comment

• 1,000 people have 1,000 different favorites, but there is only one game. So it's impossible to fit all people's favorites. That's it.
                              ------祸福无门,人自召之。
                              ------People themselves call for camalities and blessings.

Comment

It's fap time.

It truly is fap time! I didn't think that The Team was capable of that at all, guys. At first, restoring 1.5 was a hard thing for me to imagine, but doing that is ZOMG to me. Truly incredible work by B.Zork and The Team.

Also, I had to reuse OKeijiDragon because it perfectly showed my emotions right now and because I LMAO'd

Comment

Working...
                                X