Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exmorbis View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been asked before but why is the person with the 80% build refusing to release it to the RE 1.5 Restoration team? Are they holding out for more money?
    maybe he doesn't even know about the team restoration or has sold the game many years ago... or maybe Capcom found his identity and recovered the beta.

Comment

• The new video is amazing, im speechless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        The short answer is: we don't know.

No one has seen a definitive sighting of the 80% version in over a decade. Essentially, someone with it or who had access to it saw the BioFlames website and was going to send it to Inflames...but was asked not to. So all he could do was send a ton of pictures. Since then, no one had seen anything to do with that version...all we've ever had a chance to get is this version, the 40% one.
        Sorry if this has been asked before, but what happened to the source that Inflames had? Did they just completely disappear?

Originally posted by Gemini View Post

It's fap time.
        Fap time indeed! Damn, this looks awesome. This could be an amazing minigame. Reminds me a lot of the VR Training from Metal Gear Solid (Well, the area Leon is fighting in), and it would be cool if they added more stages like that.

Similar to how Code Veronica gave you the choice between First Person and the normal camera, they should do something similar for this, like it gives you the choice between the Behind-the-Shoulder camera and the regular camera.

Comment

• Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
          Just really excellent work all round. Complainers are just fucking idiots who are upset that their 'skills' do not cut the mustard.
          Yeah, I'm seeing RE Modders on other forums acting like jealous immature little toddlers bashing The Team's work and then making hilariously stupid kindergarten level over-exaggerations of the changes they put in. RE 1.5 Purists are also ridiculous, apparently they want ONLY the *even more incomplete* vanilla build so they can play *even less* playable rooms and somehow feel they are in some magical hidden RE 1.5 Nirvana that the "evil team" hasn't "tainted" yet. Almost like RE 1.5 has inspired a purist cult and at the same time pissed off a group of RE Modders with the maturity level of an infant.
          Last edited by Eteponge; 02-23-2013, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• I want to register there to tell DXP and others to shut it. What the team has done is better than what they can do. Distant Memories uses the same room dimensions. are just re-skinned, and have the same camera angles. Also their renders looks far below what the team has done.

I'm tired of them bashing the team. If they are so good, prove it. Show me your skills guys. If you can do the same stuff, then show me. Don't fucking whine about them. As far as I can tell, they are much more skilled than you guys.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
              Similar to how Code Veronica gave you the choice between First Person and the normal camera, they should do something similar for this, like it gives you the choice between the Behind-the-Shoulder camera and the regular camera.
              I expressed a similar sentiment in a post several pages ago. Glad to see that I'm not the only one who had this thought.

Originally posted by SDF121 View Post
              Now I'm curious as to whether or not they could also reposition the camera to create a first person option? Granted, it would be rather crude especially since the model detail would be low from that perspective but I still think that it would be rather interesting. I'm one of the few people who actually enjoyed Resident Evil Survivor (granted, I haven't played the game since its release) and always thought it would be interesting to be able to play another Resident Evil from a first person perspective. Seeing as the team has managed to provide for an over the shoulder third person perspective, it would be interesting to see the option to toggle between fixed camera third person perspective, over the shoulder third person perspective, and a first person perspective even if you couldn't manually aim.
              I never knew about the first person option in Code Veronica. That's awesome though. I just found a video of it in action in case someone else has yet to see it. This is exactly the kind of thing I had in mind for the Battle Colosseum though. Is this possible?

I found that there's a guy called Jay007 who found a code to play with the 1st person view for PAL RE CVX on GameCube!I just ported his code on Cheat Engine ...
              Last edited by SDF121; 02-23-2013, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• This stupid restoration project sucks ass! There's Claire on a poster in this old build someone leaked, there's a video of someone testing out an RE4 camera and the guys said they looked at other RE games in regards to how to approach things! Fuck them and their stupid shit! Ruining 1.5 with a bunch of non-1.5 stuff for the rest of us!

Now, if you'll excuse me! I need to get back to making myself that nth RE1.5 fan game, based 100% on guess work, telltales and screenshots, with my own replica Elza fighting a billion zombies whilst talking to Linda, Roy and all the other super big and major 1.5 characters that would've redefined gaming as we know it!

Comment

• It reminds me of an old friend of mine I use to know over a decade ago, she was an artist, and whenever an artist more talented than her would post art on an art forum, she would get insanely jealous, and would make all sorts of immature toddler level jabs at the other person's artwork, would constantly call it not art and that her own was real art, and all sorts of immature jealousy ridden crap. Some people just don't mentally mature it would seem.

A team comes along, with great skill, and does something no one else in the RE community has done, and all the old school modders get their jimmies rustled.
                  Last edited by Eteponge; 02-23-2013, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                    It reminds me of an old friend of mine I use to know over a decade ago, she was an artist, and whenever an artist more talented than her would post art on an art forum, she would get insanely jealous, and would make all sorts of immature toddler level jabs at the other person's artwork, would constantly call it not art and that her own was real art, and all sorts of immature jealousy ridden crap. Some people just don't mentally mature it would seem.

A team comes along, with great skill, and does something no one else in the RE community has done, and all the old school modders get their jimmies rustled.
                    yup that sums it very well

Comment

• this is getting sad. none of us post what we think here anymore. this was never a contest. but even then, you people cant let it die. more RE content= we all win. so what if someone does not like this or that? you are even hunting on other boards for dirt. fucking bottom-feeders.

alot of people here get offended in a way that you are part of the 1.5 team, but i doubt they are as sensitive as you all.

im gonna go make some more cool stuff for the classic resident evil series instead of riding some other teams dick.

i don't like talking like that, but that is exactly what alot of you are doing. its pathetic to get a power-trip or whatever from criticizing what other people think.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                        this is getting sad. none of us post what we think here anymore. this was never a contest. but even then, you people cant let it die. more RE content= we all win. so what if someone does not like this or that? you are even hunting on other boards for dirt. fucking bottom-feeders.
                        Can agree that more content = everybody wins. But the thing about liking/not liking isn't really about what people like or not, but rather the reasons for not liking something (and the ways certain people express their lack of interest/care for something) - as for "hunting on other boards for dirt"; guess with all the new 1.5 stuff going on, people are probably just keeping tabs on everything on all fronts.

Comment

• Many people here view more than just one Resident Evil forum, especially with all of the excitement going on with the RE 1.5 release, it isn't "hunting on other boards for dirt", it's "looking at other forums to see how they are reacting to the RE 1.5 news and seeing a bunch of immature crybabies with a purist cult mentality whining about everything".
                          Last edited by Eteponge; 02-23-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• I've always daydreamed how the community would respond to 1.5 being leaked, if it ever would. I didn't imagine the shitstorm being a possible scenario. What a fun and exciting time to be a RE fan.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• It's as Eteponge says. I wander across multiple forums and as see if there's a thread about it. So far the RE1 2 3 forums have annoyed me. People bitching about the team and such. It's pissing me off. Complaining about them butchering the game. I put all this bitching with them being jealous. Said people or established modders in the community and have said that what the team is doing is not new. They are right, to a degree. Most of what the team is doing has already been done...on PC. PSX programming is a ton more complex. The way the code is structured is different. The PSX language is different. Thing is that modding a PS1 release like this is unheard of.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                It's as Eteponge says. I wander across multiple forums and as see if there's a thread about it. So far the RE1 2 3 forums have annoyed me. People bitching about the team and such. It's pissing me off. Complaining about them butchering the game. I put all this bitching with them being jealous. Said people or established modders in the community and have said that what the team is doing is not new. They are right, to a degree. Most of what the team is doing has already been done...on PC. PSX programming is a ton more complex. The way the code is structured is different. The PSX language is different. Thing is that modding a PS1 release like this is unheard of.
                                And pretty much *all* of the RE 1.5 PC hacks I have seen over the years have simply been a bunch of random RE 1.5 rooms tossed together completely out of context (not even *trying* to sync them up accurately) and *always* has it where you can walk through every damn object in the room, usually with a kazillion zombies tossed randomly around. Wow, what an accurate RE 1.5 modders have created thus far in their efforts! Derp!
                                Last edited by Eteponge; 02-23-2013, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X