Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• their jimmies are rustled

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      their jimmies are rustled
      Click image for larger version

Name:	10e.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	402632

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        It's as Eteponge says. I wander across multiple forums and as see if there's a thread about it. So far the RE1 2 3 forums have annoyed me. People bitching about the team and such. It's pissing me off. Complaining about them butchering the game. I put all this bitching with them being jealous. Said people or established modders in the community and have said that what the team is doing is not new. They are right, to a degree. Most of what the team is doing has already been done...on PC. PSX programming is a ton more complex. The way the code is structured is different. The PSX language is different. Thing is that modding a PS1 release like this is unheard of.
        Did you look outside of the 1.5 topic there? The 123 boards are being dragged through the mud by a couple of members and one single topic, I posted a lengthy post a few pages back about this but that's not all of us speaking. Most of us avoid the topic when people start getting crazy, it's partially the reason I'm more active over here now if anything. It's just pissing me off so much that a board I care about is being tarnished like this thanks to the select few. I think it's fair to say if you're aiming these comments at someone specific, then name them. I don't want to incite flame wars but it seems logical, not just "RE 123".

J0shuaKane, I don't see the point in losing tempers over things like this. I don't like to think people are "riding dick", but instead like to show support for new things. I personally think anyone that can modify the games at any level of skill is a hero to me, and I'm sure many others. People like MarkGrass have amazed me for years with what can be done and these days, it's the team. I've never seen anything like what they're doing before and it's certainly exciting to think that a lot of doors will be opened and possibilities re imagined because it seems like the sky is the limit now.
        sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• I can understand why some people would complain about the new Battle Mode. They probably want a 4th Survivor or Extreme Battle Mode instead.

But that does not diminish the I.S.A.G's accomplishments. If they want to do a mini-game that combines features from modern titles and other games from Capcom, all the better. There was never any battle mode programmed for BH 1.5. It's an open-field. Like we discussed pages back about this subject, this is the where the team can explore new ideas and show off its creativity. A mini-game where they can cut off any loyalties they need to have to preserve the authenticity of the build.

This does not mean that we won't get any other mini-game. Have the people complaining considered that perhaps the people working on this restoration project have yet to balance the gameplay issues to make BH 1.5 a full experience? If they haven't done that yet, how can you expect them to maximize the engine to the fullest of its potential and create a mini-game like 4th Survivor or Extreme Battle Mode? The mini-game Coliseum is great because they get to toss some ideas and mess around with the engine. It will probably need to be refined, polished and might even incorporate ideas from other games. It's a good thing. You can see that the people doing it actually feel like they are doing something they love. That's pretty much the best motivation there is for when you are working on something.

I'd like to see a 4th Survivor or Extreme Battle mode, too. But TBQH, I wouldn't want the team doing it unless they wanted to do it. When you start to force people into doing stuff they are not into, the result is usually crappy. So if they end up adding another additional mini-game because they feel they dominate the layout, enemy placement, engine, weapon strengths, resource allocation, etc, that's cool, me and some fans who want to see BH 1.5's engine taken to the limits get their fix. If we don't, no lose there. Because after all, not even Capcom had any plans for it.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
          BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
            I can understand why some people would complain about the new Battle Mode. They probably want a 4th Survivor or Extreme Battle Mode instead.

But that does not diminish the I.S.A.G's accomplishments. If they want to do a mini-game that combines features from modern titles and other games from Capcom, all the better. There was never any battle mode programmed for BH 1.5. It's an open-field. Like we discussed pages back about this subject, this is the where the team can explore new ideas and show off its creativity. A mini-game where they can cut off any loyalties they need to have to preserve the authenticity of the build.

This does not mean that we won't get any other mini-game. Have the people complaining considered that perhaps the people working on this restoration project have yet to balance the gameplay issues to make BH 1.5 a full experience? If they haven't done that yet, how can you expect them to maximize the engine to the fullest of its potential and create a mini-game like 4th Survivor or Extreme Battle Mode? The mini-game Coliseum is great because they get to toss some ideas and mess around with the engine. It will probably need to be refined, polished and might even incorporate ideas from other games. It's a good thing. You can see that the people doing it actually feel like they are doing something they love. That's pretty much the best motivation there is for when you are working on something.

I'd like to see a 4th Survivor or Extreme Battle mode, too. But TBQH, I wouldn't want the team doing it unless they wanted to do it. When you start to force people into doing stuff they are not into, the result is usually crappy. So if they end up adding another additional mini-game because they feel they dominate the layout, enemy placement, engine, weapon strengths, resource allocation, etc, that's cool, me and some fans who want to see BH 1.5's engine taken to the limits get their fix. If we don't, no lose there. Because after all, not even Capcom had any plans for it.

Yeah exactly , let the team do what they want to do , from what I have seen through out all these months watching them work and seeing all there progress I can tell they know what they are doing and there work looks amazing , I wonder if the full product will be complete before my birthday 7th september lol would make an awesome birthday present

Im looking forward to the next making of video next , maybe on easter ???

Comment

• isnt the disc limited in space?

Comment

• I too want to see mini games, but like extreme battle mode(RE2) Hunk etc, And with ALL the main characters playable. I don't mind the dino crisis 2 thing, because I like dino crisis 1 and 2. I also like to be able to play as a zombie, either the main character turns to one, or just play as one of the zombies in the game, or both. It would be nice to see mini games that show the sub-characters story line from the start, like how Sherry got to the parking garage.

And another thing, maybe hand to hand combat mode without guns or weapons? There are so many things that can be done, I can't wait to see what is in store for us for the next release.
                Last edited by Black~Crow; 02-23-2013, 08:28 PM.
                I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• This topic is sad as anything people are talking about on the 123 boards, surely by now people can just look past certain things and move on with their colorful happy lives? People are going to love the project, and people are going to hate it, and the ones that cry over the comments they don't like have to just move along, instead of dragging the same crap over and over again a week later (Team work sucks! DXP sucks! Distant Memories Suck! THIA sucks! I suck!)

Surely we can all accept positive and negative criticism about the project right?
                  Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Look at all the negative comments

and

Pretend its positive comments.

suddenly everything is happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Tewi View Post
                      Look at all the negative comments

and

Pretend its positive comments.

suddenly everything is happy
                      That is the second most astonishing case of denial I have ever seen here... Good show. I won't mention the first as many people here share in it. Newsbot knows what I'm talking about. XD
                      sigpic

Comment

• if people are going to continue to insult the teams work in front of the people that are supporting them then of course they will fight back to defend them from childish comments . I know you cant please everyone but some people are just coming across like little babies spitting there dummies out.
                        even if the 80% version was leaked people would still find crap to fight about, lol humans

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                          That is the second most astonishing case of denial I have ever seen here... Good show. I won't mention the first as many people here share in it. Newsbot knows what I'm talking about. XD
                          No one ever said the game WILL BE BETTER THAN RETAIL!!!
                          in fact retail holds a place in most if not all of our hearts.
                          But even playing this broken ass demo i feel some things i think would have been better. I said SOME THINGS.

Comment

in fact retail holds a place in most if not all of our hearts.
                            But even playing this broken ass demo i feel some things i think would have been better. I said SOME THINGS.
                            The guilt... it consumes you even now. XD j/k
                            sigpic

Comment

Buuuuuuullllshiiiiittttttt. There is an unprecedented amount of wishful thinkers that have bitched and moaned over the years about the supposed superiority of an incomplete and scrapped game. And there continues to be some trying to make excuses and cop-outs out of thin air in order to somehow justify it's badness. Some people will just never be satisfied that it is a game which simply didn't reach the high level of quality expected of it. An interesting and perhaps even fun look into the development of BH2, but a very flawed game.
                              Last edited by News Bot; 02-23-2013, 09:09 PM.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                Buuuuuuullllshiiiiittttttt. There is an unprecedented amount of wishful thinkers that have bitched and moaned over the years about the supposed superiority of an incomplete and scrapped game. And there continues to be some trying to make excuses and cop-outs out of thin air in order to somehow justify it's badness. Some people will just never be satisfied that it is a game which simply didn't reach the high level of quality expected of it. An interesting and perhaps even fun look into the development of BH2, but a very flawed game.
                                I knew I could count on Newsie to impart my message with more bluntness than I was willing to muster right now. xD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X