Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EVIL-WEBBY View Post
    if this is the case, im pretty good at mimicing voices from real people,movies to videogames. if bzork did do a casting call id make sure mine is top quality
    That's great! But how can i contact to bzork?

And can you upload a demo voice for all us?

Comment

• I'd love to do voice acting, although I'm no expert I think I could do a good job on some voices, perhaps John or Roy would suit my voice more than Leon Kennedy. I have more of a Barry Burton voice than anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinichi999 View Post
        That's great! But how can i contact to bzork?

And can you upload a demo voice for all us?
        his email is somewhere in this thread or his youtube account, he might read messages on there but i expect he gets alot.

i wont do any VA until theirs an offical search as im british i'll need to practice to hide my accent..
        i used to do a spot on leon as a teenage, just need to channel it again haha

Hold your fire, im a human *with arm movements*

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
          I'd love to do voice acting, although I'm no expert I think I could do a good job on some voices, perhaps John or Roy would suit my voice more than Leon Kennedy. I have more of a Barry Burton voice than anything else.
          Well i think we can to organize a casting and look for good voices, but i dont know what thinks the main group of this, they have the last word about everything.

Originally posted by EVIL-WEBBY View Post
          his email is somewhere in this thread or his youtube account, he might read messages on there but i expect he gets alot.

i wont do any VA until theirs an offical search as im british i'll need to practice to hide my accent..
          i used to do a spot on leon as a teenage, just need to channel it again haha

Hold your fire, im a human *with arm movements*

hahahaha well i think that my voice is pretty well for leon, except for one thing.... my mother lenguage is spanish... not english... D'oh!

but i think i can upload a demo anyway

Comment

• I think B Zork already said on one of the earlier videos they've already sorted out things like voice acting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
              I think B Zork already said on one of the earlier videos they've already sorted out things like voice acting.
              oh fair enough, atleast it means we'll get the final game quicker still havnt played the broken build, dont want to ruin it.

But i hope its not the making of video voice...is that even human or computer generated?
              the way it says certain things is like a broken robot.
              Last edited by EVIL-WEBBY; 03-02-2013, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• I always liked doing voices as a kid but it's not something I kept up with. It's pretty fun though, something I'd be willing to give a go if anyone was ever looking for someone...

Comment

• I'm actually doing my own dub of the game, have no idea what the team are doing voice wise. But I already got an elza and sherry, just waiting on a John.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Well...yes. You keep saying people are lying through there teeth and, in the case of Dot and Inflames, trying to scam the community (because why else would they be trying to raise money for something they already own?) and no, I don't find it funny any more than your 'Shut up and don't post' comments on another thread.

Everyone is allowed to comment and reply. Even you. If you weren't, I wouldn't be allowing you to spread bullshit rumours about my friends and people I respect. But everyone has a right to comment and I am, frankly, getting very tired of you using that right up to the hilt while yelling at others that THEY are NOT allowed to comment. And no, I don't want to hear, 'But it was just a joke!' because I frankly get enough complaints about your posts and behaviour to know that no one else finds you funny...or thinks you're trying to be.

Hell, I know several people who think you're a troll and need banning for your disruptive influence.
                    As I recall, YOU are the one that brought up my conspiracy theories! I was having an argument with News bot, not about the conspiracy theories, but about whether his information is truth or opinion. And also why do you say I expect him to give up his sources? THere are other ways to show evidence without giving up inside sources.

And another thing, you seem to focus in on me because I made a joke about Alzaire's picture looking like he had cancer, a while ago. At the time, I had no idea his father died of cancer, I would never have said it if I have known. And I sent him a private message to see what was wrong with him, and then he told me. But I kept the information to myself because it had to do with his personal life. He wrote about what happened to his father on another thread. So, I would have never mentioned it on a public forum, out of respect for his privacy.

And I know, ALzaire is your friend, Dot is your friend, inflames is your friend, etc etc. Basically everyone is your friend except me. The reason I don't care to be anyones friend here is because I read arguments when friends become enemies and they know all your personal information, have images etc, and then post it online, just to spite someone. This is why I don't like to get personal with people here. Notice, I chat about RE,game,movie, etc related things.

Another thing is that when I write in all Caps, I am not YELLING, but am trying to get someone's attention. I know writing in capital letters online means to yell, but most of the time I do it to draw attention to a subject.

And I did say before I am not mentioning about conspiracy theories because I don't want to jeopardize the release of future games. YOu got to remember people like me that have checked back on these forums from time to time want to know what is going on. And the only way to find out is to make some noise.
                    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• My name is Jon Garrett. I live in Derby. I have a wife and four kids. I'm a trained archaeologist. I have major health issues, including fairly major damage to my knee, back and shoulder, and appear to be getting arthritis in my neck. I also don't give a rat's ass about people knowing my personal info. All of that's info you can cull from things I've said, if you really wanna, but since I don't try to be a total asshole online (this is more or less my normal persona) I don't care what people know. If you somehow find my house you'll find despite my physical issues I'm also a big guy who recently upgraded to a six foot length of spiked chain and a sword for home security issues.

I focus on you because you keep saying things that annoy me. That's pretty much it. Yes, I raised the conspiracy theory stuff that you've brought up before, because it was relevant to why News Bot doesn't get on with you, and the irony behind the fact that you keep on going on about him lying despite the lack of evidence.

But I also focus on you because I keep getting your posts reported, for being rude, for telling other members to shut up, and for generally being unkind and unfair to people. Frankly, we get more reports about you than any other current member, so I keep having to tell you to behave. You don;t want to deal with me? treat the other members with a touch of respect. Simple.

Comment

• Fine, lets move on please.

Comment

• OK Back on Topic..

Let's hope Easter March 31st brings some new screens, videos or something else *crosses fingers for a newer demo build*
                          Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 03-02-2013, 04:54 PM.
                          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Working on dubing the cutscenes, already got Elza, Sherry and John casted.

John Voice Test

Sherry Voice Test

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                              Working on dubing the cutscenes, already got Elza, Sherry and John casted.

John Voice Test

Sherry Voice Test
                              http://youtu.be/L6L60gg94Z8
                              I thought the team said the voice acting was already taken care of? Anyway, Sherry voice test is ok, sounds a little like Rebecca from RE1 PSX, but John's voice, it is too dull. Needs more work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                                I thought the team said the voice acting was already taken care of? Anyway, Sherry voice test is ok, sounds a little like Rebecca from RE1 PSX, but John's voice, it is too dull. Needs more work.
                                I'm working on my own voices for it, as for John that was just his audition the final lines are better.

Comment

Working...
                                X