Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't criticizing the lines, just the acting. Didn't sound like good voice acting.
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Well I like what Sherry sounds like! Sounds pretty good IMO. I'd also like to hear what John sounds like as the audition sounded distorted.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• People think voice acting is easy. There is a reason professionals get paid what they are paid. And the fact that they are recording in a studio..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
          Well I like what Sherry sounds like! Sounds pretty good IMO. I'd also like to hear what John sounds like as the audition sounded distorted.
          Thanks very much =) the final lines are very clear like Sherry. I mainly put the john clip together for someone who wanted to see it. The final scene will be about 2 minutes, the elza I got sounds really amazing =D

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
            Thanks very much =) the final lines are very clear like Sherry. I mainly put the john clip together for someone who wanted to see it. The final scene will be about 2 minutes, the elza I got sounds really amazing =D
            Hehe .. I know you - Just commented on TRF keep up the awesomes work
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
              Hehe .. I know you - Just commented on TRF keep up the awesomes work
              Haha thanks XD nice to know someone from over there is on here.

Comment

Working on dubing the cutscenes, already got Elza, Sherry and John casted.

John Voice Test

Sherry Voice Test
                http://youtu.be/L6L60gg94Z8
                sherry actually sounded really good but john sounded a bit off and too young. might be a better voice for roy.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                  sherry actually sounded really good but john sounded a bit off and too young. might be a better voice for roy.
                  Thanks for being honest, I can have him sound a bit older if need be. =)

Comment

Working on dubing the cutscenes, already got Elza, Sherry and John casted.

John Voice Test

Sherry Voice Test
                    http://youtu.be/L6L60gg94Z8
                    They sound very good, Sherry's actress did a good job, Johns is exactly as it should be, a dull and deep manly voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                      They sound very good, Sherry's actress did a good job, Johns is exactly as it should be, a dull and deep manly voice.
                      Thank you =) seems its gonna be an uphill battle for John lol some like his voice, some want it older.

Comment

Thank you =) seems its gonna be an uphill battle for John lol some like his voice, some want it older.
                        I think the reason people are iffy with John's voice is because they expect to sound like "Sorry about that, babe!" Kendo from retail 2.

Comment

• Sherry sounded a bit like Wendee Lee for a second.

Comment

• Originally posted by StuntmanSnake View Post
                            I think the reason people are iffy with John's voice is because they expect to sound like "Sorry about that, babe!" Kendo from retail 2.
                            Oh god, yeah I'm not getting an actor that sounds like him XD

Comment

Oh god, yeah I'm not getting an actor that sounds like him XD
                              I rather have that actor from RE2 than that bad actor you picked. Maybe you should try Darkmoon?
                              Last edited by Black~Crow; 03-02-2013, 11:15 PM.
                              I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• I wouldn't say he's a bad actor. That's going a bit far. I do agree with the comments that he just sounds too young. Sherry is very well done. I look forward to hearing Elza

Comment

Working...
                                X