Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well... and here it is... my fail demo voice for Leon

but please remember: i DON'T speak English, my mother language is SPANISH and i did this demo only for fun and because i think my voice is a little similar

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Opinions? Please do not be so cruel hehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
      Yeah, I've been in one Police Department without bathrooms, too.
      And a mansion with no bedrooms.(the researcher's one does not count!)

Comment

• Originally posted by shinichi999 View Post
        Well... and here it is... my fail demo voice for Leon

but please remember: i DON'T speak English, my mother language is SPANISH and i did this demo only for fun and because i think my voice is a little similar

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

I don't mean this as an insult, but if this was Leon's voice in RE, I would be literally laughing my ass off while playing.
        Last edited by doriantoki; 03-05-2013, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
          I don't mean this as an insult, but if this was Leon's voice in RE, I would be literally laughing my ass off while playing.
          hahaha I appreciate your sincerity, better i should record it in my native language
          Last edited by shinichi999; 03-05-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Well... and here it is... my fail demo voice for Leon

looks close to paul haddad voice, maybe in low volume forget it, you cant hide the spanish accent in your speech.
            Last edited by yurieu; 03-05-2013, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Back in 96 any of us could have been hired by capcom....

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                Kewl! Is this in UDK?

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                  And a mansion with no bedrooms.(the researcher's one does not count!)
                  This always bothered me that the mansion had only 2 bedrooms yet so many zombies! My assumption is after the leak most of the researchers moved up to the mansion figuring they were safe from contamination.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                    looks close to paul haddad voice, maybe in low volume forget it, you cant hide the spanish accent in your speech.
                    Spanish accent? I'm from Chile, not Spain... so... Chilean accent hehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ekamp View Post
                      Kewl! Is this in UDK?
                      Yep. It took me an entire week of straight work, but I built the entire 1.5 RPD in UDK using the map textures ripped from the WIP build (0.25m accuracy). It still needs furniture, decor, proper textures, and some other minor details, but the skeleton, lighting, and essential details are all present. It's my final project WIP for my Game Audio class.

Comment

Very cool. I think this will look amazing with the right textures and furniture/other details.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                          Very cool. I think this will look amazing with the right textures and furniture/other details.
                          Thanks, once I get better acquainted with UDK all of these things will become possible (I've only been using it for about a month now). The textures, meshes, and materials that come with the editor are very limited... :-/

I was hoping that someday a bunch of us could have a wild FPS shootout in the RPD, or capture the flag, or bases, or something.

Comment

Thanks, once I get better acquainted with UDK all of these things will become possible (I've only been using it for about a month now). The textures, meshes, and materials that come with the editor are very limited... :-/

I was hoping that someday a bunch of us could have a wild FPS shootout in the RPD, or capture the flag, or bases, or something.
                            This may sound like a stupid question but was is UDK? What game I mean. Honestly I figured this was Garry's Mod at first

Comment

hahaha I appreciate your sincerity, better i should record it in my native language
                              Maybe Luis would be a better match? :-P

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                                This may sound like a stupid question but was is UDK? What game I mean. Honestly I figured this was Garry's Mod at first
                                Unreal Development Kit, you know, like Unreal Tournament. It seems to be an archetypal FPS engine, but I have to use it for class so I don't have a choice. Also, instead of standard measurements, it uses its own proprietary "Unreal Units" (UU), which have no reference value and thus don't really mean anything. I built my measuring system as follows: 1 pixel (ripped map) = 0.25m (real life) = 16UU.

Comment

Working...
                                X