Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
    This may sound like a stupid question but was is UDK? What game I mean. Honestly I figured this was Garry's Mod at first
    Unreal Development Kit.

Epic Games engine, another free alternative is CryENGINE 3 from Crytek.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    Unreal Development Kit, you know, like Unreal Tournament. It seems to be an archetypal FPS engine, but I have to use it for class so I don't have a choice. Also, instead of standard measurements, it uses its own proprietary "Unreal Units" (UU), which have no reference value and thus don't really mean anything. I built my measuring system as follows: 1 pixel (ripped map) = 0.25m (real life) = 16UU.

Actually, UDK, uses real world scale, the worst measurement in this word, the imperial system, 16UU=1 foot, but usually if you are working with a unitless system you have only to set up the grid to something like 8,16 or 32 subdivisions (to match UDK grid).
    Last edited by SonicBlue; 03-05-2013, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
      looks close to paul haddad voice, maybe in low volume forget it, you cant hide the spanish accent in your speech.
      Yep, I agree but it could be worse...like someone...uhm...eating little kitten...
      Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
        Actually, UDK, uses real world scale, the worst measurement in this word, the imperial system, 16UU=1 foot, but usually if you are working with a unitless system you have only to set up the grid to something like 8,16 or 32 subdivisions (to match UDK grid).
        I thought that the 16UU = 1FT equivalence was merely a common practice rather than absolute; I'd read that Unreal Units are fundamentally relative.

In any case, my professor says that values reflecting powers of 2 are the easiest to compute, so I just assigned each 16x16 block to each pixel on the uncompressed maps (4 pixels = 1.0m; 1:610 scaling).

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
          I thought that the 16UU = 1FT equivalence was merely a common practice rather than absolute; I'd read that Unreal Units are fundamentally relative.

In any case, my professor says that values reflecting powers of 2 are the easiest to compute, so I just assigned each 16x16 block to each pixel on the uncompressed maps (4 pixels = 1.0m; 1:610 scaling).
          The common scale comes from the player that is tall 96UU, approximately 6 feet. Also, Epic, suggest to use 2cm as 1UU, or 1 Max/Maya/XSI/whatever unit = 1 UU.

Anyway, I don't understand the pixel/unit ratio.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinichi999 View Post
            hahaha I appreciate your sincerity, better i should record it in my native language
            You could at least voice Carlos and/or Nicholai if REmake3 happens XD
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
              Maybe Luis would be a better match? :-P
              hahahaha but Luis is from Spain... it supposed to has Spanish Accent, and im from Latin America, Chile specifically.

Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
              You could at least voice Carlos and/or Nicholai if REmake3 happens XD
              hehe i think carlos has a higher voice than mine, and anyway, its difficult to think that capcom would plan to create a remake of resident evil 2 right now, even less the 3

but remember my words: in 2014 capcom will create finally remakes of resident evil 2 and 3, and they will be an exclusive for Nintendo in Wiiu (like resident evil 0 and 1 remake were in the past for gamecube and wii)

back on topic, im still thinking the ada's voice is the hardest to find. i dont know if all her dialogues are in the beta game, like leon....
              Last edited by shinichi999; 03-05-2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                Anyway, I don't understand the pixel/unit ratio.
                Download Dark_Biohazard's map files (.bmp) and open them in MS Paint. You'll see a measuring ruler at the top. The 1.0m mark begins exactly 4 pixels after the 0.0m mark. Thus, each pixel represents 0.25m, which is the finest gradient possible for the original map textures. Any feature of the game's layout that isn't divisible by this amount, or otherwise straddling the grid line, is quantised.
                Last edited by Enigmatism415; 11-05-2016, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinichi999 View Post
                  Well... and here it is... my fail demo voice for Leon

but please remember: i DON'T speak English, my mother language is SPANISH and i did this demo only for fun and because i think my voice is a little similar

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Opinions? Please do not be so cruel hehehehe
                  Not so bad. Even i can recognize the chilean accent XD
                  Originally posted by shinichi999 View Post
                  im from Latin America, Chile specifically.
                  Saludos compatriota !!!!!!!!! Nice to see there's many chilean users here too. I know about others here.
                  The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Comment

• Finished my fandub for the warehouse cutscene

Comment

• It all comes together really nicely, good job!

I recorded a few lines as Leon myself,

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
                      Last edited by DSC; 03-05-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DSC View Post
                        It all comes together really nicely, good job!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ruadrfq7nc7ajvj
                        You actually sound a lot like Leon, very nice job dude! =D

Comment

• Why thank you kindly!

Comment

• I've rebooted my STORY OF RE15 YouTube video series, thanks to having an actual build of RE15 to play with (and Martin's various hacks and PMODs, wink-wink). I'm still going my own direction in certain respects - character development and backgrounds, the way the plot develops, item placement, trying to make Elza's story at least semi-canon, etc. - but I've got the first three installments up for you to enjoy. I'm also having to invent/imagine certain things on my own. At least you'll get to see some RE15 video with the "real" doors, anyway (video editing trick, not the game).

Part 1 - Welcome to the RPD
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Part 2 - Finding John
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Part 3 - Finding Roy

Bear in mind that this is a dramatization, not a gameplay walkthrough - and that the way I'm developing the story will differ in certain respects from the actual game. It's solely for entertainment purposes only. It is NOT a gameplay walkthrough, nor will it ever be - and most of the background info I've developed for the main characters is purely my own invention. Still, it might help you guys flesh out some of your own ideas about the real game - and I hope it entertains you, anyway. Once everything with my new job settles down, hopefully I can make more installments. Enjoy!
                            Last edited by RMandel; 03-06-2013, 03:15 AM.
                            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by DSC View Post
                              It all comes together really nicely, good job!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ruadrfq7nc7ajvj

i totaly buy it nice job. you should do it for the whole game too

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                                Finished my fandub for the warehouse cutscene
                                http://youtu.be/7XV4ZHMvBFE
                                Color me very impressed well done was fun to watch

Comment

Working...
                                X