Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    why 1.5 didn't include killer cats or something. Those would be assholes.
    They saved that idea for Outbreak File #2. A homicidal Felis domesticus would be rather underwhelming I do say.

Comment

• if there were zombie killer cats I have a feeling they would be fast and annoying to fight lol.

Comment

• Potentially bad news from a moderator at Capcom-Unity:

Originally posted by DrDark
        Im not gonna say for sure but I think I recall a while back him [Sven] saying something about RE1.5 no longer existing at Capcom. Dont know for sure but I vaguely recall that. I could be wrong though.

Comment

• Originally posted by StuntmanSnake
          Not a single care was given that day.
          Said the people who read your comment.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
          Download Dark_Biohazard's map files (.bmp) and open them in MS Paint. You'll see a measuring ruler at the top. The 1.0m mark begins exactly 4 pixels after the 0.0m mark. Thus, each pixel represents 0.25m, which is the finest gradient possible for the original map textures. Any feature of the game's layout that isn't divisible by this amount, or otherwise straddling the grid line, is quantized.
          Finally I've found the maps, they present the scale too, that is 1:610, so 1 unit in the map is 610 in real life, they can't be meters, because the top room of the 1F map (near the ruler) will turn into something like 24,4m, but I think it's something like 2,44m instead. In the end you have 1 unit = 61cm.

Comment

• I just hope the team changes Leon's white loafers to black/gives him black boots in their final release. How did something so goofy looking make it to the retail game for that matter anyway?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
              Potentially bad news from a moderator at Capcom-Unity:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident...g-history?pg=3
              It doesn't really matter. Capcom are never going to release anything - that would create good will by giving some old school fans what they want, directly against Capcom's 'More Battlfield!' policy. Anything 1.5 that we're going to get is already out there.

Watching you...

Comment

• Okay I didn't fully read through this entire thread but whats the deal? Is capcom gonna even do anything about this restoration project?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                  Okay I didn't fully read through this entire thread but whats the deal? Is capcom gonna even do anything about this restoration project?
                  not sure but if they did C&D you know they would do it just when the team say it's about 99% complete. just to piss everyone off.
                  but at least we got this buggy build , it's better than nothing. even though some people would say they would of rather had nothing.

Comment

• what is going on here? what is the problem? Mbzork and the team make a great work. I love this project i need thris game

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                      Finally I've found the maps, they present the scale too, that is 1:610, so 1 unit in the map is 610 in real life, they can't be meters, because the top room of the 1F map (near the ruler) will turn into something like 24,4m, but I think it's something like 2,44m instead. In the end you have 1 unit = 61cm.
                      I've been using the scale ruler present on the maps to recreate some rooms in the RPD. So far, I think it's been pretty accurate (1 pixel/0.25m). I could be wrong though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	overview.png
Views:	1
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	402716
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Even if Capcom wants to drop a C&D on the team, I don't see how that's going to happen. They don't know who these people are. Sure they could contact B.Zork, but he's probably behind a scrambled IP or whatever you call it. He could simply 'lol no' at them, delete his previous accounts and make a new identity.

Anyway, if Capcom really care about their fanbase, they'll let this project be. And if they don't, i'm done with them. This is the best upcoming Capcom game release in a very long time; the irony here being they're not the ones releasing it even though fans have wanted it for years. Maybe they'll learn from this.
                        Last edited by Deus Flux; 03-08-2013, 08:38 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I never understood and still don't understand why fans ever thought capcom would release 1.5 or get mad that they didn't release 1.5 when they scrapped the game because they seen it as inferior in the first place. No company is gonna release a project they feel doesn't live up to their standards, it doesn't matter how many fans want it (and while i still love 1.5 to death, after playing it, it's clear to see why they re-started the whole project)
                          Last edited by Guest; 03-08-2013, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• people say it plays to much like re1 but to me that's not a bad thing.

Comment

• I preferred RE1's playstyle anyways it feels like the games have been getting slower and slower as they went on. Compare the Hunters in RE1 to the remake they feel so slow yet still make my skin crawl.

Comment

• does somone has an idea for how long the Team is working on this build? When did they get the Source Code anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X