Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
    I would laugh my ass off if a ruler would ever show up in a Resident Evil sewer room, it never did.

You have no proof if that room is original, so you can't say bullshit saying it's real.
    You're the ONLY one on here who finds it impossible that capcom put a ruler in this room. ALSO If the Zork team really did put a ruler in here to measure the room for development purpose why doesn't a ruler appear in ANY other rooms?

Comment

• This ruler argument is interesting but doesn't really make any sense. The only room you'd need to measure to any degree would be the first that you created. After that, since you have a room for size comparison, you make all the other rooms that come after of relative size, smaller or larger, to the first room, depending on the size you wanted. Why the ruler here, of all places? The developers would more than likely have had a size algorithm by this point that didn't necessitate the use of a ruler. And if you look at the way it's drawn onto the wall, with thick long lines, it leans more towards a predicator of water level than anything.

Comment

• Please, take a look at this:

You can see the ladder matches 100% the picture, while the walls and the water are off.
        Be happy, I think it's not original until someone gives me a proof, and not fan speculation.

Comment

Please, take a look at this:

You can see the ladder matches 100% the picture, while the walls and the water are off.
          Be happy, I think it's not original until someone gives me a proof, and not fan speculation.
          I notice you didn't edit the aspect ratio of the image, so allow me to repost mine...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	proof.png
Views:	3
Size:	342.8 KB
ID:	402788
          As you can see, the image matches PERFECTLY sans a few details, with just a little editing
          Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-19-2013, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• I wasn't disputing whether it's original or not. That is a little more difficult to tell. Personally, it just looks like a ridiculously early draft of the room. Look at the storage room with the shelf and pushable box, it's eerily RE1-like in quality. The water tank area gives me similar vibes. The team's stuff is a. compressed from an obvious higher quality, b. just looks and feels way different.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
              I notice you didn't edit the aspect ratio of the image, so allow me to repost mine...
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]8538[/ATTACH]
              As you can see, the image matches PERFECTLY sans a few details, with just a little editing
              Bitch, I just didn't edit the aspect ratio, as well rotated the picture to match the rest, something you didn't, considering this was taken by a camera.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8538[/ATTACH]
                Besides they wouldn't be the exact same because....different builds something he just can't seem to realize

Comment

Bitch, I just didn't edit the aspect ratio, as well rotated the picture to match the rest, something you didn't, considering this was taken by a camera.
                  WATCH YO LANGUAGE!

Comment

• What is with this place tonight? Full moon or something?

Comment

• Oh, and besides, the ladder on the camera shot has 5 pipes, while the one in the build has 6. So your little edit is off.

Comment

Oh, and besides, the ladder on the camera shot has 5 pipes, while the one in the build has 6. So your little edit is off.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	proof.png
Views:	1
Size:	476.1 KB
ID:	402789
                        Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-19-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• I have better things to do rather than discussing with children.
                          Bye, we'll meet again when the original build is released.

Comment

Oh, and besides, the ladder on the camera shot has 5 pipes, while the one in the build has 6. So your little edit is off.
                            Or.....the camera cut it off because that is possible you know.

Comment

I have better things to do rather than discussing with children.
                              Bye, we'll meet again when the original build is released.
                              Hey, you just stole my line from the other thread :p

EDIT: It looks to me like it got cut off too.
                              Last edited by doriantoki; 03-19-2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                                Hey, you just stole my line from the other thread :p

EDIT: It looks to me like it got cut off too.
                                Yes, it got cut off, but he's comparing the position of an incomplete ladder with a complete ladder. So it's obviously off.
                                Last edited by Guest; 03-19-2013, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X