Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    If you use that logic, Brad Vickers is a Chris clone and Claire is an Elza clone even though the models are completely diffrent.

They have nothing in common.
    Pretty sure Mikami or someone on the team said it themselves that at first Leon was a reskin of Chris at first then they changed his design. No one here is blind people see things differently then other people get the hell over it.

Comment

• I swear some people just read the bits they want to read and then ignore everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
        Pretty sure Mikami or someone on the team said it themselves that at first Leon was a reskin of Chris at first then they changed his design. No one here is blind people see things differently then other people get the hell over it.
        yeah, i remember someone said it was "too close to the first game's hero", but there is no point in this discussion, that was the first "3d drafts"...

Comment

• I myself prefer Leon with his 90s haircut I still can't get over the fact he still has it in RE6

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
            I myself prefer Leon with his 90s haircut I still can't get over the fact he still has it in RE6
            Well, the new fashion is jake bauld.

Comment

• Comment

• Very similar. Face and head looks almost identical, Leon (or Grant as I prefer to call him) looks a bit slimmer but overal they seem to share many similarities in model build and structure.

Comment

• The Era-1 Leon model kinda looks like a retooled version of Chris' model. The lower extremities look strikingly similar.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Ok, can someone tell me why i cant view certain images that are posted?

the only way to see them is to quote and copy and paste them into a new tab.

never had this problem on any other fourm before
                    Attached Files

Comment

• That is quite strange sir

Comment

• It's 'cause you're using Internet Explorer. To this date, Internet Explorer STILL has problems viewing .PNG files properly.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                          Many ideograms were broken in the factory and in Elza's escape scene from the precinct.
                          Were you able to fix these broken ideograms by modifying the character code, or by making educated guesses based on language and context?

EDIT: Here's an example of my attempt at solving "Biohazard: Hangman" on extreme difficulty.

Click image for larger version

Name:	team_Antechamber.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	402811
                          XXX上のがまってきてるぜ!」
                          「人間以上の衆が集まってきてるぜ!」
                          "A superhuman horde is amassing this way!"
                          「こんな外まで...地上はもう ダメだな...」
                          「こんな市外まで...地上はもう ダメだな...」
                          "Up to such lengths as outside the city... Above ground is already no good huh..."
                          Last edited by Enigmatism415; 03-23-2013, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                            Were you able to fix these broken ideograms by modifying the character code, or by making educated guesses based on language and context?

EDIT: Here's an example of my attempt at solving "Biohazard: Hangman" on extreme difficulty.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8564[/ATTACH]
                            XXX上のがまってきてるぜ!」
                            「人間以上の衆が集まってきてるぜ!」
                            "A superhuman horde is amassing this way!"
                            「こんな外まで...地上はもう ダメだな...」
                            「こんな市外まで...地上はもう ダメだな...」
                            "Up to such lengths as outside the city... Above ground is already no good huh..."
                            1.5 has superhuman enemies? WE'RE SO FUCKED!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                              http://i.imgur.com/MXArj1H.png

http://i.imgur.com/aujojOv.png
                              That puts an end to the debate, both models are different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                It's 'cause you're using Internet Explorer. To this date, Internet Explorer STILL has problems viewing .PNG files properly.
                                Thanks, this has been bugging me for awhile. IE has always been fine before, but i only use it because i like the bookmark bar along the top, guess its time to move onto chrome
                                Last edited by EVIL-WEBBY; 03-23-2013, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X