Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
    I don't think it was ever the argument to say they weren't different, because obviously they are.
    Yes it was. People say this Leon is a retextured Chris clone, which is not true, as I said multiple times.

Originally posted by geluda View Post
    But you can still draw comparisons, such as the legs and feet clearly being of RE1 design
    You can draw comparisons with everything and nothing. Them being similar in some areas doesn't mean it was the same model originally. And both models have very different feet. The only thing similar are the legs (I don't think there's a thousand different ways to create legs, most characters might share the same characteristics in those games) and apparently the face. The problem is, 1.5 Leon's face in this picture is way too small to really know if it's similar to Chris or not. But when you look at it ingame, you can clearly see that the hair has the same shape as in the artworks, therefore the head has a different model.

So as I said, this picture proves my point, contrary to what people like Deathlygasm or MeatSMurderer might think, early Leon is not a Chris clone, especially when you consider he has his own artworks and his ingame model is faithful to them. If you guys want to keep arguing about it, fine. But it's just too silly to become a pertinent debate.
    Last edited by Rick Hunter; 03-24-2013, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
      So as I said, this picture proves my point, contrary to what people like Deathlygasm or MeatSMurderer might think, early Leon is not a Chris clone, especially when you consider he has his own artworks and his ingame model is faithful to them.
      Totally agree with you, the two models don't look very much alike, not to mention these models are usually so low poly it's kind of hard to make them look entirely different. Chris is definitively not the base model used for Grant-Leon: there are too many discrepancies like the head, torso, and arms, tho they might share a few similarities.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        Were you able to fix these broken ideograms by modifying the character code, or by making educated guesses based on language and context?
        missing text is missing. is data of blanks. but available information make translator confident in current approach.

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
        1.5 has superhuman enemies? WE'RE SO FUCKED!!!
        is product of how enigmatism make choice to approach concept in his guess. some language not have unique word for specific thing, so in that language you write it in descriptive way instead of use dedicated word. like if i say you to talk about zombies, but use of word zombie is not allowed because zombie not exist, you might say to us something like "walking dead" instead.

Comment

• D.Birkin: Will you be putting in that kickass cutscene with Birkin picking up and smashing the man-spider, seen in known footage?

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
            new support character procedures.
            interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
              The Era-1 Leon model kinda looks like a retooled version of Chris' model. The lower extremities look strikingly similar.
              Quote at 100%.
              "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
              http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                D.Birkin: Will you be putting in that kickass cutscene with Birkin picking up and smashing the man-spider, seen in known footage?
                Yea I was wondering that myself and I am still confused as to how they're gonna get in the missing bosses unless they are textured just not inserted into the game yet. I however do see how they can program some new A.I. I learned the basics of programming A.I. in a class I took in high school a long time back.
                Last edited by Deathlygasm; 03-24-2013, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                  Yea I was wondering that myself and I am still confused as to how they're gonna get in the missing bosses unless they are textured just not inserted into the game yet. I however do see how they can program some new A.I. I learned the basics of programming A.I. in a class I took in high school a long time back.
                  They don't have access to the source code, but the C-injection should allow them to change pretty much anything, and the models etc should be in a separate folder/rdt file before it's compiled into the PSX.EXE, if they don't have access to that, then I assume they can just edit the vertices's
                  Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-24-2013, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                    missing text is missing. is data of blanks. but available information make translator confident in current approach.

is product of how enigmatism make choice to approach concept in his guess. some language not have unique word for specific thing, so in that language you write it in descriptive way instead of use dedicated word. like if i say you to talk about zombies, but use of word zombie is not allowed because zombie not exist, you might say to us something like "walking dead" instead.
                    Ha I think the second one was meant to be a joke buddy because he was going off so literal a translation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                      D.Birkin: Will you be putting in that kickass cutscene with Birkin picking up and smashing the man-spider, seen in known footage?
                      Yes.

Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                      They don't have access to the source code, but the C-injection should allow them to change pretty much anything, and the models etc should be in a separate folder/rdt file before it's compiled into the PSX.EXE, if they don't have access to that, then I assume they can just edit the vertices's
                      Vertex manipulation does nothing good. It is like taking Mr.X and replacing model and animations from mutated baboons. Looks like baboon, tastes like Tyrant. AI can be reprogrammed with C code and nothing else. If I can reprogram zombies and enemies I can add new ones too.
                      Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-24-2013, 03:02 PM.
                      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                        Yes.

Vertex manipulation does nothing good. It is like taking Mr.X and replacing model and animations from mutated baboons. Looks like baboon, tastes like Tyrant. AI can be reprogrammed with C code and nothing else. If I can reprogram zombies and enemies I can add new ones too.
                        this dude is definitely a nice guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                          I see... It's certainly strange and unfortunate that random characters are actually missing and not just jumbled because of a code mismatch.

Well, now that the Inflames-exclusive images are all deciphered, they will hopefully prove useful to you in your dialogue efforts.

Comment

• I still think the story sounds very interesting so far

Comment

• D.Birkin: What would you say your greatest challenge has been in working on 1.5 so far?

Comment

• I'd like to know as well.

Anyways forgive me if this may be known already, but how do we know D.Birkin is really part of IGAS? I don't remember seeing any confirmation from BZork. I thought everyone in public is lying or dreaming. I'm skeptical here.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X