Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
    Ive used RPG maker and made a couple games.
    That engine could never come even a million miles of making a "Quality" game worth playing.
    Unity could work though...
    Please, take a look at my RPG Maker creation:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

A lot of people said they enjoyed the game before the real thing was released.

Comment

• I stand corrected. I also played this. Had no idea it was RPG maker.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
        I would assume not, it'll save them answering it after all
        Alrighty then. *ahem* No, Claire was not actually the dog's name in 1.5.

---

@Alinhoalisson

I want to play that game! Are you interested in making a 3D version?

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post

I played it yesterday again lol

I d wish you would finish it after your done with your version of re remake rpg. it was amazing how you managed to create the atmosphere of re 1.5 in rpg maker xp.

and also rpg make can be a great engine for making resident evil games , I have played a few resident evil rpg maker games and they have all been very fun.
          I myself am also working on a resident evil 1.5 rpg using rpg maker 2003 and it's coming along very well , I love using rpg maker I find it relaxing for some reason lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
            @Alinhoalisson

I want to play that game! Are you interested in making a 3D version?
            There's a free demo right here:

But I'm not interested in finishing it, now that the real 1.5 is out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaia Revane View Post
              Relating to rewriting enemy AI, I'm just wondering what the reasons are for doing this? Is the enemy AI already present in game broken or incomplete? I'm assuming they carried over the AI for returning enemies from RE1 like the zombies and dogs, so it seems strange that patching up these enemies would be required. Also, will you be making the enemies function similar to retail (ie. the dogs falling down when shot instead of simply shuddering in 1.5)? Makes me wonder whether the "40%" people ascribe to this build might be an overestimation after all, given that things like basic enemy AI are incomplete.
              Current AI code is fatal-broken or highly incomplete. You are right about Cerberus enemies. In the prototype they act like retail only if hit by powerful weapons due to wrong animation indexing or incomplete code port from BIO1. I am going to rewrite it because stage code has to be reorganized for something close to retail experience. For example the subway area contains only support player code. Not one enemy can be added there or 1.5 crashes.
              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post

Agreed its incredible any update on when it might be release? Last time I checked it said something like end of March

Edit: speaking of the RE1 RPG of coarse
                Last edited by Deathlygasm; 03-26-2013, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• @D.Birkin:
                  I know, it's still a little too early to ask this question, but I'd really like to know, would/could you add an option to disable auto aiming at enemies in your finished build? Resident Evil 1,2 and 3 had this in their Western releases and I'd love to have it in 1.5 too, I just love the extra challenge.

Of course, getting the game completely finished, fixed and playable is way more important, but perhaps you could think about adding such an option to the config menu once all the major work on the game has been done?
                  Last edited by Upaluppa; 03-26-2013, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
                    @D.Birkin:
                    I know, it's still a little too early to ask this question, but I'd really like to know, would/could you add an option to disable auto aiming at enemies in your finished build? Resident Evil 1,2 and 3 had this in their Western releases and I'd love to have it in 1.5 too, I just love the extra challenge.

Of course, getting the game completely finished, fixed and playable is way more important, but perhaps you could think about adding such an option to the config menu once all the major work on the game has been done?
                    The directors cut of 1 sadly didn't have that option you had to buy the US version of the original release which automatically had it turned off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                      Agreed its incredible any update on when it might be release? Last time I checked it said something like end of March

Edit: speaking of the RE1 RPG of coarse
                      It WAS supposed to be in the end of march, at least we're trying to...

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
                        @D.Birkin:I know, it's still a little too early to ask this question, but I'd really like to know, would/could you add an option to disable auto aiming at enemies in your finished build?
                        Yes. Many options will be added. Auto aim will be placed inside button configuration.
                        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• @D.Birkin
                          - Will you guys add FMW (CGI) cutscenes and different forms of Birkin (bosses)?
                          Last edited by GamerTak3r; 03-26-2013, 11:47 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                            @D.Birkin
                            - Will you guys add FMW cutscenes ....
                            Nice question!

Comment

• Good morning, a question for D.Birkin: Will you add extras to finish the game in under certain hours or take ranges, as in other resident evil? Thank you very much in advance, you are my idol.

Comment

• Originally posted by sefirott View Post
                                Good morning, a question for D.Birkin: Will you add extras to finish the game in under certain hours or take ranges, as in other resident evil? Thank you very much in advance, you are my idol.
                                He said the game will be as complete as retail including ranking and an extra battle game possibly which is in early development right now

Comment

Working...
                                X