Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
    D&B, does sherry use a gun, or is the file just left over from concept?

will any of the storyline be made up, or is it all from official sources?
    A) She has no guns. Her only “hand” is for unarmed.
    B) Most is Capcom's. We fill only holes.
    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
      i think maybe because special unit does not always mean special treatment. ask architect of 1.5 police station and not us.
      No S.T.A.R.S office in RE1.5 RPD building and no bathrooms in the retail RPD building, man he must be one hell of an architect !
      Last edited by Guest; 03-27-2013, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
        No S.T.A.R.S office in RE1.5 RPD building and no bathrooms in the retail RPD building, man he must be one hell of an architect !
        For what it seems like, there's no bathroom in 1.5 too. Remember, the east corridor is fan-made, and there is no restroom in the official 1F map.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
          She has no guns. Her only “hand” is for unarmed.
          sorry to go on about this, but i always found it interesting. PL0/PLD/PL0FW00.PLW in retail is her gun. it is left over from 1.5, and the same file is on "MZD" release. it is almost usable in retail, except the animations are switched around.

i am just curious to find out when in development she used the gun, or why it is even there. but now you say she has no guns at all and her only hand is unarmed? makes no sense to me, but then again, i may never get an answer.

at any rate, thank you for replying.

Comment

• I know what to show. It is not a hack that will keep your breath away but it is new. 1.5 writes now like Deadly Silence. This makes up for Capcom's clumsy idea of indenting all with blank space. This code is also connected to FILE obtainment.
            Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-27-2013, 07:58 PM.
            “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• D.Birkin,

The new font width looks much better. It seems to flow easier and the spacing is better. I think it makes it feel more like BIO1 than BIO2. Also, is that icon custom or was it in the MZD build? Either way it looks nice.

I am looking forward to seeing all the new goodies you guy will be including in the game. I am so anxious to see the other Birkin forms and see them in action.

Are you guys making new animations from scratch or porting them over from retail? I assume cutscenes will be all custom rigged. I suppose if a weapon is missing it's animation you guys would either port an animation or make a new one.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

I know what to show. It is not a hack that will keep your breath away but it is new. 1.5 writes now like Deadly Silence. This makes up for Capcom's clumsy idea of indenting all with blank space. This code is also connected to FILE obtainment.
                This is great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  The new font width looks much better. It seems to flow easier and the spacing is better. I think it makes it feel more like BIO1 than BIO2.
                  Same font and spacing from RE2 PAL. I think that font was in BIO1 too for western releases.

Also, is that icon custom or was it in the MZD build? Either way it looks nice.
                  It is custom. We made many others and removed retail placeholders as we progress. Our set has 19 new icons out of 72.

Are you guys making new animations from scratch or porting them over from retail?
                  Both. New enemies will need recreated frames.

Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                  This is great!
                  Big thanks.
                  Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-27-2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• I so can't wait for the next playable demo Maybe we'll get one by Summer

Comment

• @D.Birkin: Will you invlude a breath animation while standing? It isn't a must have but it would be nice
                      Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                        For what it seems like, there's no bathroom in 1.5 too. Remember, the east corridor is fan-made, and there is no restroom in the official 1F map.
                        Ah, but there IS that big void space under the 2F Media Room and Archive Corridor that would be to the right of the 1F East Hallway. The 2F map would overhang at that point if there were nothing there. Putting a bathroom in that void was a logical move - the place needed one. The only problem is that it doesn't fill the entire void - there's actually room for two bathrooms (Men, Ladies) and a broom closet to boot. That's where the Team's RE2 tribute window comes in. My theory is that the resulting "indent" on the outside, where their window is, might be a covered break area - a place to smoke, eat your lunch out-of-doors, etc. That's one way to hand-wave away it not being either accessible or on the 1F map. Plenty of real-world examples. All an updated 1F map would need in this case would be to show the support columns holding up that corner of the building where the indent (break area) is located.

I also recall reading somewhere that at the time RE15 was conceived, STARS was regarded more as a national or regional crisis-response organization, and not a local one. Wouldn't need an office in the RPD if that were the case. That changed for RE2, of course ....
                        Last edited by RMandel; 03-27-2013, 09:05 PM.
                        Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                        Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                          In my opinion I don't think the Team should add new enemies, characters or anything else that differs the game from the restoration and instead into something completely different.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of extra game modes and such like they're adding (Like the Battle Colosseum, if that's being added in), but adding in enemies like Salem and Gorgotha that didn't make it any further from the artwork just makes it a lot different then playing 1.5. Obviously it's the Team's project but that's just my opinion, what do you guys think?
                          Even if someone didn't like an aspect of the Team's restoration, someone could hack and change it anyway.

Comment

• Great.... Resident Evil 1.5 is getting hot with the stuff of MrBzork and the Team, and D.Birkin... I think that they are working their own builds or something like thay... B.Zork, thanks for giving us the opportunity of playing the game, and we are waiting for other demo and final release... Thanks

D.Birkin, the work that you are doing is very awesome like The Team, and i love the Old Handgun Bullets Icon, like the original 1.5, i hope that your demo contains the old icon of the S. Redhawnk... We are hoping to see your demo like The Team's Demo... Great guys...

Sorry for bad english, my apologize...

Good luck guys and continue with the good job...

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                              Great.... Resident Evil 1.5 is getting hot with the stuff of MrBzork and the Team, and D.Birkin... I think that they are working their own builds or something like thay... B.Zork, thanks for giving us the opportunity of playing the game, and we are waiting for other demo and final release... Thanks

D.Birkin, the work that you are doing is very awesome like The Team, and i love the Old Handgun Bullets Icon, like the original 1.5, i hope that your demo contains the old icon of the S. Redhawnk... We are hoping to see your demo like The Team's Demo... Great guys...

Sorry for bad english, my apologize...

Good luck guys and continue with the good job...
                              I think zork said a couple pages back that birkins part of the team

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                                sorry to go on about this, but i always found it interesting. PL0/PLD/PL0FW00.PLW in retail is her gun. it is left over from 1.5, and the same file is on "MZD" release. it is almost usable in retail, except the animations are switched around.

i am just curious to find out when in development she used the gun, or why it is even there. but now you say she has no guns at all and her only hand is unarmed? makes no sense to me, but then again, i may never get an answer.

at any rate, thank you for replying.
                                Capcom just gave her a gun place holder for slot PL0FW00.PLD << "Normal/No Gun Equiped"
                                That's all
                                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X