Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, I'm not really a big fan of showing corpses integrated to the backgrounds. I think it's in direct contradiction with the "sterile" mood of the original game's backgrounds. It's like the RE1 mansion, it's clean and empty, and it looks great that way.
    Last edited by Rick Hunter; 03-28-2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Who knows? Maybe.
      Im sure of it o.o
      looking at the jacket, pants and boots !
      Last edited by Mrox2; 03-28-2013, 03:32 PM.
      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
      ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
        Replacing idle animations with that of breathing would cause characters to hold guns in a different way. Unless I use that only for the knife before you aim. I can replace unarmed standard animation if there is demand for it.
        No, no demanding for anything and I think the unarmed animation is fine as it is.
        Just thought you were able to "inject" the breathing animation and make a combination of the existing 1.5 ones and a breathing animation. Kinda like RE 3 has a idle animation and a breathing animation separated. But again, I'm not demanding anything. If it isn't possible, it isn't. In that case don't care about my request. It's a great piece of work and i fully respect and appreciate it
        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Well, there's trophies and pictures on a shelf there. And a clock, so maybe it's the meeting room where Elza and John fight gorillas?

EDIT

Forget it.
          Last edited by Guest; 03-28-2013, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Dbirkin there are German shepherds in this version 1.5 ?

Comment

• Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, also nice new background!

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                That room uses materials very similar to 3F main corridor. Secretary's desk should not be there. You get acceptance desk at 1F where many other people work. We made it more like a waiting room with some vending machines for refreshments and trophies.
                And it looks great; I was anticipating the Lift Halls for a long time! Are you able to implement the sequence where crows break through the windows and attack Leon?

Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard086.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	402824

Maybe it helps that this sequence also takes place in RE2's analogous corridor?

Name:	RE2Crow.png
Views:	1
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	402825

Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                Same room on 2F will look similar but with different details and colors.
                Fortunately, we can see one confirmed piece of furniture within the 2F variant; it looks like a vending machine.

Name:	RARE(RPD_2F).png
Views:	3
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	402826

The windows in the 2F version are intact and part of the background, while those in the 3F version are 3D objects that clearly failed to render by Era-5. The 2F version has long florescent lights, while the 3F version has round spotlights. The colour scheme seems to be the same though: light trim and dark walls.
                Last edited by Enigmatism415; 03-28-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Anyone know what this area is supposed to be? Found it by walking through a door lol, was thinking maybe it was the beta for Raccoon Hospital or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                    Anyone know what this area is supposed to be? Found it by walking through a door lol, was thinking maybe it was the beta for Raccoon Hospital or something.
                    The front entrance for Umbrella's Factory.

Comment

• Some people are really playing that game in stretched widescreen?

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                        The front entrance for Umbrella's Factory.
                        Thanks for the quick answer =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          Some people are really playing that game in stretched widescreen?
                          i dunno what happens to people these days.

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                          is that .... Beta / 3.5 Ashley ... dead on the floor ? .... LOL
                          Leoooooon!!!!!! heeeeeeeeeeee PWNED!
                          Last edited by yurieu; 03-28-2013, 05:46 PM.

Comment

People run the game in many different ways for many different reasons, take this for example...now on your screen this will look very odd I'm sure, Leon will be a 7ft giant, but...on my screen this is a normal 4:3 ratio...this is because my screen is 16:10 widescreen, but for some reason will only take 4:3 resolutions through VGA input, at a max of 1024x768, which it then stretches...as a result to get it to look normal on my screen I have to use Pete's OGL2 and set it to use a resolution of 854x768...
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-28-2013, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Probably PSP.

Appreciate your time and care for questions, D.Birkin and BZork.
                              It's nice the community can get questions answered; for me personally the thrill of 1.5 is its mystery. So I can't wait to discover everything for myself in your mod.

Comment

• Sorry D.Birkin, tough that they were working in separates builds... It's good to know that you are going to keep us with more info... Because MrBzork is working with the team as you and he don't have much time to inform the progress because for the hard difficult of the game restoration as you said...

I have two question...
                                1.-In the 80% Build, i saw that the S. Redhawnk, Remingtion M870, the Magnum Rounds, Handgun Bullets and in the Vanilla Build, the Old Grenades Icons are present, there is the way that the old icons are going to be on the Final Restoration? or just new and retail icons...

2.- The infection status (virus) is going to be avaible? Because it is supposed to be infected when a zombie bites the character and you must find the Antivirus...

Sorry for bad english... I hope you undestand me... Good luck with the Restoration of the 1.5.

Comment

Working...
                                X